Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 205   Go Down
Author Topic: Quote This!!!  (Read 732771 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2475 on: October 28, 2018, 01:48:37 AM »

Pirates of the Carribean 1,2,3,4 or 5.

"Well we must all be the way we're made."

PASSED!

"7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office."

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2476 on: October 29, 2018, 08:29:52 PM »

"7's the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 dwarves. 7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office."
PASSED!

"You just got knocked the #$%@ out."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2477 on: October 30, 2018, 01:19:01 AM »

PASSED!

"You just got knocked the #$%@ out."

Smokey - Friday

"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2478 on: November 02, 2018, 08:00:51 AM »

"The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
PASSED!

"That goddamned plane? That's a commercial airliner. It's five miles high, and going 600 miles per hour. They wouldn't see a nuclear explosion if they were looking for it, much less a flare."

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2479 on: November 04, 2018, 10:21:36 PM »

PASSED!

"That goddamned plane? That's a commercial airliner. It's five miles high, and going 600 miles per hour. They wouldn't see a nuclear explosion if they were looking for it, much less a flare."

PASSED!

"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2480 on: November 04, 2018, 11:05:39 PM »

PASSED!

"People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."

Anchorman:  The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

"Atomic batteries to power.  Turbines to speed."

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2481 on: November 05, 2018, 01:50:54 PM »

Seriously? No one saw 6 Days 7 Nights?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2482 on: November 06, 2018, 05:18:27 PM »

Anchorman:  The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

"Atomic batteries to power.  Turbines to speed."

PASSED!

"Hey Bird - Did you just see a little Hare-Krishna midget in the tree, floatin'?... Or is it me?"

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #2483 on: November 06, 2018, 10:22:26 AM »

Hi All,

I think the "Atomic Batteries to power. Turbines to speed!" was from Batman as it is the start-up procedure for the Batmobile but I thought it was only mentioned in the TV series in the 60's. Plus I didn't have a good quote to post for you to guess at!

EDIT: Just Google searched and found it was in a film, just not a traditional Batman film!

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2484 on: November 06, 2018, 06:24:32 PM »

PASSED!

"Hey Bird - Did you just see a little Hare-Krishna midget in the tree, floatin'?... Or is it me?"

The Golden Child - underrated film, IMO.  Charles Dance is so freaking good as Sardo Numspa.

"It's about time you guys got here. That pretty lady in there is causing all kinds of hell."

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2485 on: November 07, 2018, 04:52:25 AM »

The Golden Child - underrated film, IMO.  Charles Dance is so freaking good as Sardo Numspa.

Your one of the only people that ever get my quotes. Nice job! The Golden Child is so underrated. I just saw it again last night. Charles Dance was awesome as "my dear sweet brother Numspa!" Victor Wong kills it obviously (I miss that guy). Did you know J.L Reate who played The Golden Child was always a girl in real life and is very attractive now? And best of all, Charlotte Lewis was SO gorgeous. 

Unfortunately I have a hard time guessing your quotes. For example, I feel like I should know this one.

"It's about time you guys got here. That pretty lady in there is causing all kinds of hell."

GeddaTheHutt
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -195

I am one with the force and the force is with me.

« Reply #2486 on: November 08, 2018, 08:28:00 AM »

Men in Black II

Puny God!

Sabers owned: Bellicose CG, Aeon V4 BR, Azure Fallen AB, Crimson Dorian Diamond,

Saber wishlist: Lost Gray, Scorpion, Brood Guard, Dominix LE V4, Apprentice V4, Spector, Grandmaster, Domicide, Dark Graflex.

{dark side points please}

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #2487 on: November 08, 2018, 06:01:21 AM »

Men in Black II

Puny God!

The Avengers.

"The name stuck with me since sniper school, my mates won't stop calling me it no matter how many people I shoot."

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Archon - "Insight"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #2488 on: November 08, 2018, 02:09:30 PM »

Puny God!
Quote marks, please.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #2489 on: November 09, 2018, 06:45:17 PM »

The Avengers.

"The name stuck with me since sniper school, my mates won't stop calling me it no matter how many people I shoot."

PASSED!

"Wait a minute, this is the future. Where are all the phaser guns?"

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 205   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: