Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288838 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1875 on: March 15, 2016, 05:10:38 AM »

It involves two Flamberges, at least two Yari extensions, some of Sedsti's blade plugs, some couplers, a heat gun, mid and/or heavy grade blades of lengths between 8 and 40 inches, some spray on mirror finish, and a whole ton of awesome.

I very much want to see what this is when you get it finished.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1876 on: March 15, 2016, 08:23:10 AM »

It involves two Flamberges, at least two Yari extensions, some of Sedsti's blade plugs, some couplers, a heat gun, mid and/or heavy grade blades of lengths between 8 and 40 inches, some spray on mirror finish, and a whole ton of awesome.
[/quo

Nobody bloody tells me anything  Angry
te]

Viv what I think you meant to say is that  " nobody tells me HOW to do anything ".  Obviously this masterpiece of yours has no rhyme or reason.  Tongue  Are you having a General Grievous momentary breakdown ?   Wink  Grin

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1877 on: March 16, 2016, 05:01:40 AM »

Oh there's a plan, but I don't want to give it away before I can get it and get some pictures posted.  Then you will see.   You all will see..... Shocked

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

Follower of the Light

« Reply #1878 on: March 18, 2016, 09:43:00 PM »

You know what really grinds my gears.
When I receive the wrong chassis for my build and email the seller/builder on a forum, and he reads my message, but doesn't respond.
Like for realz. I am already having issues with another piece of the puzzle in which the tracking number doesn't work and the package seems to be in limbo, and he says it was supposed to arrive today and nada.
I have all my parts for my graflex build, I just need to replace my chassis and get the component from the package in limbo.
Grrrrrr

“When 900 years old, you reach… Look as good, you will not.”-Yoda

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #1879 on: March 18, 2016, 10:01:12 PM »

You know what really grinds my gears.
When I receive the wrong chassis for my build and email the seller/builder on a forum, and he reads my message, but doesn't respond.
Like for realz. I am already having issues with another piece of the puzzle in which the tracking number doesn't work and the package seems to be in limbo, and he says it was supposed to arrive today and nada.
I have all my parts for my graflex build, I just need to replace my chassis and get the component from the package in limbo.
Grrrrrr

brth, so sorry to hear of your dilema.  Sad  Hang in there, I know the level of frustration you speak of as I have also gone through a similar situation.  I was shipped the wrong size batteries even though my order and email receipt clearly showed the proper battery and size.  Then, I had to wait 4 weeks for the replacement.  They told me to keep the wrong ones, no charge BUT, I have absolutely no use for them.   Hopefully your part arrives and you can straighten out the chassis debacle without too much issue.

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #1880 on: March 18, 2016, 10:07:59 PM »

It truly is annoying, especially when you have other shipping issues to deal with. Hopefully, he responds soon. I sent him a picture of the chassis and the receipt.
Thanks

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1881 on: March 19, 2016, 02:47:21 PM »

I'm really tired of getting upset every time they announce raffle winners. Why do you get upset, stop being a poor sport TJ, you ask? Well I get upset because this raffle, just like EVERY SINGLE RAFFLE THEY'VE EVER HELD, I've been unable to even enter. I'm really getting sick of not being able to enter. I feel like the kid who doesn't get to go outside and play, and just has to sit and watch everyone else have fun through his bedroom window, because he's sick. Everybody else gets new sabers, and a chance to win another new saber, and what does TJ get? He gets a broken car, and the chance to drive his parents car for awhile! Oh fun! I'd be okay if I just lost, but not even having the chance to enter, yet again, is what really grinds my gears.

"Try and improve your financial situation, TJ," you say. Well I have been, but I live in a rural area, and nobody's hiring. Add to that the fact that my lazy stupid ass never got a college degree, and you can see why I work at Staples part time. That's literally the only job I could get. All I find is other crappy part time jobs, but they don't want to hire me because I'm looking for a 2nd, and heaven forbid someone isn't at their beck and call 24/7!

I'm really tired of not being able to afford things when I need them or want them! I'm actually thinking I may need to leave this community, at least for a while. I should be happy for all you guys who won, but here I am just upset that I had to sit out again....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

brthegreat
Knight Templar

Follower of the Light

« Reply #1882 on: March 19, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »

Come on TJ, don't bring yourself down.
Have you thought about vocational school? I have a couple friends doing that instead of college. Not as time consuming and you are able to get more jobs.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #1883 on: March 19, 2016, 04:38:03 PM »

Come on TJ, don't bring yourself down.
Have you thought about vocational school? I have a couple friends doing that instead of college. Not as time consuming and you are able to get more jobs.

Those are very expensive around here. Not to mention the market here is FLOODED with carpenters, electricians, etc. The only trade regularly hiring seems to be welding, but I'm not built for that. Too much attention to detail, I simply don't poses.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #1884 on: March 20, 2016, 01:11:06 AM »

TJ, the greater things have yet to come. Somethings gonna come out of right field and you're gonna be a very happy man. I wish you luck in finding your career and finding your place in the world. You're in my thoughts and if you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

BurceChuat
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 196

From my point of view, I have the high ground!

« Reply #1885 on: March 21, 2016, 10:32:12 PM »

The daft.

"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

Owned: Sentinel LE, TRI GB, V4 sound

Siblings':
Standard Issue, AS
Dark Apprentice, HP

Wishlist: Catalyst, Guardian, Manticore, Prophecy V3

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #1886 on: March 21, 2016, 11:06:29 PM »

TJ, I feel your pain, believe me... I haven't gotten a saber in 3 years, thus far my collection is an Aeon v3 with Obsidian, and an orange Dom v2.

I went through a horrible slump for a while.  I was in a Skilled Trade, was a Union Electrician making $35 per hour with an average bring home before taxes of $1400.  I had a wife, 3 kids, and we were doing pretty well.  Then 2008-2009 came along, work dried up, unemployment paid a total of $320 per week.  I couldn't afford to hit the road as a traveling electrician, especially with the wife and kids at home, so I took what work I could get.  We ended up declaring bankruptcy, losing our primary means of transportation and I went back to a job where I was lucky to be getting $10 per hour.  After 5 years I was making $13.50... then for a completely bull$h*t excuse, I was fired. I was out of work again, for nearly 6 months.  I had three interviews at a local McDonalds, because I was seriously applying for any job I could get, when the franchise owner broke it to me that he couldn't hire me because I wasn't bilingual.  Imagine that kick to the balls... at 38 years old, I couldn't get a job cooking french fries because I don't speak spanish...  I sucked it up, ended up with a part time job at Office Max for $8.25 per hour, where if I was lucky, I might get 30 hours per week... I enrolled in school, finally at 41, I have a degree, am working in a field I love, but am still only making $14, of which nearly a third of each paycheck has to go to my federally mandated healthcare.

It's been a long dark ride, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...
I believe in you and know that if I can pull through my mess, dragging a wife and kids through it with me, then I know you can pull it off as well...
Just hang in there, it will get better.

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1887 on: March 21, 2016, 11:14:04 PM »

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator