Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1299230 times)
Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #7155 on: July 06, 2018, 08:50:23 PM »

Finally have everything sorted, mostly:
Psycho is in a psychiatric facility where she can't do any more harm to me or herself
My job is back to close to where it was thanks to literally all of my co-workers speaking up in my defense
My HOA president is cool with my tools and actually has me doing a quick little casting and machining job for him.
and Jackie is working for me again.

But:
My insurance rates went up $14.62 though.

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2791

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7156 on: July 07, 2018, 03:47:33 AM »

I would support this whole-heartedly!   

i second that

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7157 on: July 08, 2018, 11:29:37 PM »

My insurance rates went up $14.62 though.

That sucks. Post your GoFundMe link so we can help you out.

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #7158 on: July 09, 2018, 12:13:40 AM »

Its my own fault for having "high risk vehicles".

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7159 on: July 09, 2018, 01:51:14 AM »

$200 in the negative. My bank balance is -$200! Looks like I may need to beg my parents for money....

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #7160 on: July 10, 2018, 05:26:48 PM »

I cannot stand airports.....Almost had a Ren Rage moment with someone while in line talking about how they hated every thing Star Wars. When I asked why ( I interrupted, so that was my first mistake ) He said that none of it is realistic and makes zero sense. I told him thats the point but everyone gets an opinion, it is America after all. ( that was my second mistake. ) Then he goes on a tirade about Politics, Religion and our way of life in the States. By the end of it, I told him we should agree to disagree. I left him with a little Sith....like lie. I told him the Guardians of the Galaxy were going to join the Star Wars Universe. He said Marvel would never join Disney.....gave me a weird look when I started to laugh almost uncontrollably.

Better off keeping my mouth shut! As usual.  Grin Cry

It should be noted I was simply trying to have a genuine conversation with someone and trying to kill some time. Not once did I get hostile with this guy, but I think he definitely has some inner rage he needs help with.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7161 on: July 10, 2018, 05:29:47 PM »

I cannot stand airports.....Almost had a Ren Rage moment with someone while in line talking about how they hated every thing Star Wars. When I asked why ( I interrupted, so that was my first mistake ) He said that none of it is realistic and makes zero sense. I told him thats the point but everyone gets an opinion, it is America after all. ( that was my second mistake. ) Then he goes on a tirade about Politics, Religion and our way of life in the States. By the end of it, I told him we should agree to disagree. I left him with a little Sith....like lie. I told him the Guardians of the Galaxy were going to join the Star Wars Universe. He said Marvel would never join Disney.....gave me a weird look when I started to laugh almost uncontrollably.

Better off keeping my mouth shut! As usual.  Grin Cry

This made me laugh out loud here at work.  Point for you, humorous sir!

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #7162 on: July 10, 2018, 05:36:57 PM »

Why can NONE of my co-workers make a decent pot of coffee?Huh?     I am about 2 inches from going to Wal-Mart and buying a drip machine for my office, just so I can make decent coffee and have some be left for me in the pot after making it!

I brought some of my own coffee this morning, made my own pot.  I started the machine at 9am.  I went back to the break room (only 3 doors from my office, mind you.  Within sight) at 9:38 after getting off the phone with a client.

The coffee pot - with my Starbucks, home-ground coffee - is empty.

So I made a second pot.  I stood over it and waited.  I poured my cup.  The time is 9:46.    At 10:30, after another short call, the pot is empty again.

At about 10:45 someone else made a pot, using the coffee provided by the company.  Its still in there, still nearly full.  You can tell just with a sniff that whoever made it used to much (double packs, probably) and that the grind was very stale.

So ... I'm headed to Starbucks for a flat white.  *grumble*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #7163 on: July 10, 2018, 05:40:07 PM »

It should be noted I was simply trying to have a genuine conversation with someone and trying to kill some time. Not once did I get hostile with this guy, but I think he definitely has some inner rage he needs help with.

That is golden. -1 Cheesy

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #7164 on: July 10, 2018, 06:08:18 PM »

Why can NONE of my co-workers make a decent pot of coffee?Huh?     I am about 2 inches from going to Wal-Mart and buying a drip machine for my office, just so I can make decent coffee and have some be left for me in the pot after making it!
People suck and are stupid. I vote you splurge and drop the $20 for the personal coffeepot. You will have your own coffee at all times made just how you like and the cretins can all go hang.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7165 on: July 10, 2018, 06:28:10 PM »

People suck and are stupid. I vote you splurge and drop the $20 for the personal coffeepot. You will have your own coffee at all times made just how you like and the cretins can all go hang.

There's a reason why there's a proper office kitchen etiquette poster right next the the coffee pots here at my office as well.  One would think that people who have degrees and own homes and whatnot would know proper work and kitchen etiquette, especially in Corporate America but nope.  Signs have to be posted in all offices for this very reason.   I agree with LAK that you should by your personal coffee pot and keep it at your desk.  You will never have to walk up to an empty coffee pot again. 

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #7166 on: July 10, 2018, 06:35:09 PM »

The coffee at my new job has quite an edge.  I noticed I am alot angrier hours after I drink it as opposed to days when I don't. 

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #7167 on: July 10, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »

Great story! Complaining about Star Wars not being realistic... that's priceless, the fact that it's space fantasy might explain it.  Grin

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #7168 on: July 10, 2018, 09:55:33 PM »

My former employer provided us with a Keurig. We brought our own K-Cups, and there were no arguments.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Ultra
Lord Commander
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1765

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

« Reply #7169 on: July 10, 2018, 11:49:37 PM »

My former employer provided us with a Keurig. We brought our own K-Cups, and there were no arguments.

Now there's a good solution. And if K-cups are too pricey for some, there are re-usable ones on Amazon that you can fill with whatever coffee grounds you like. Hmmm

Pages: 1 ... 476 477 [478] 479 480 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: