Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
Author Topic: Costume buying guide  (Read 179568 times)
Simonblackfell
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

Gray Paladin- if points even it out to zero please

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 07:51:42 PM »

Could I possibly ask you to add my leather shop to your list?

Sable Manticore
Armoury.housemanticore.com
We do custom leather work as well as leather work for fantasy/medieval groups.  Which is not that far off from Star wars era.  We can do holsters, utility belts and so on.

Simon Blackfell
We are gray. We stand without the corruption of the darkness or the Rigidity of the light. We bend and flow through the galaxy with the force as our guide. Just as the living force flows in all things, we embrace all things. Balance is the path of the force, so balance we seek...

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 11:07:14 PM »

Could I possibly ask you to add my leather shop to your list?

Sable Manticore
Armoury.housemanticore.com
We do custom leather work as well as leather work for fantasy/medieval groups.  Which is not that far off from Star wars era.  We can do holsters, utility belts and so on.

Added you to both the belts section and the general leather section towards the bottom.  Welcome!

Simonblackfell
Knight Apprentice

Gray Paladin- if points even it out to zero please

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 02:23:52 AM »

Thank you so very much.  Was thinking about offering a discount for forum members as well.  Will have to talk to my partner about it first though.

Simon Blackfell
We are gray. We stand without the corruption of the darkness or the Rigidity of the light. We bend and flow through the galaxy with the force as our guide. Just as the living force flows in all things, we embrace all things. Balance is the path of the force, so balance we seek...

AkMantis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 02:56:45 AM »

I'm just gonna weigh in with my opinion of cosplaysky.com.  If what you want is a cheap halloween costume made with inferior materials at a quasi reasonable price, may be a good choice.  If you want anything remotely resembling authentic, you may want to look for another source.

Darth Loganus
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 09:41:28 PM »

Grin i'm new to the forums, i find this information so helpful on finding items, thx, much appreciated...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 08:36:19 PM »

Corillianimports is pretty good. Getting a full top for 200 bucks. Not bad. I might pick me one up eventually. Thanks for posting that one. I like how you can get the Light Side costume in different colors too.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 03:42:26 AM »

Are klhoescustomclothing good to order from for Jedi/Sith costumes? I might try for one this weekend. Doing a Sith costume though. I'll be applying at TDA as well with the costume. (From Etsy I mean). Thanks.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 03:58:01 AM »

Are klhoescustomclothing good to order from for Jedi/Sith costumes? I might try for one this weekend. Doing a Sith costume though. I'll be applying at TDA as well with the costume. (From Etsy I mean). Thanks.

I wouldn't know, but I looked at them and they seem to be fairly legit. I've seen much better quality costume parts for a similar price however, so be wary of that. Also, as one of the Membership Officers at TDA, I'd advise on getting all of your costume parts together and have a plan. Be sure to read over the charter and costume guidelines too my friend. ^^

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2014, 04:01:48 AM »

I talked it over with Walter and he seemed okay with it. We don't have a sewing machine at all so. Plus all I got is my regular top, belt, and black pants to use, like ANH era looking. But I want to go all out on my costume. Tongue I just need a new Blazing Red saber because at least they aren't picky on what sabers you use. If anyone knows me then you should know that I don't have the time, patience, materials, or tools to custom make anything right now. I'm needing a costume for Denver Comic Con and my cousin's Halloween party this year. So yeah. Kind of in a rush on this one.

Darth Kitsune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -236

There is no Peace, there is only Passion...

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2014, 04:05:37 AM »

Alright, just making sure my friend. If you need any help with the costume and figuring out what to do, make sure to talk to us over at TDA. =)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 10:25:14 AM »

I think I will just do my posted Amazon find for now. Seems like the easiest option for me right now. Plus I need something quick anyway.

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2014, 08:58:39 AM »

I was wondering if anyone had dealings with My Wicked Armor recently? I try to contact him through the website, it's been a while now and still no response. I read that he's incredibly busy, so it might just be normal, but I'm not sure if my message went through (no confirmation or anything). On the other hand, I don't want to spam him either Smiley What to do?

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2014, 09:41:03 AM »

Got my Amazon find costume ordered and all seems to be going well shipment wise. I'll post pics when the costume comes in and do a video review telling what I think of the costume then I'll provide a link where to buy the full costume at. Amazon obviously but still. Its not Rubies crap so no worries there.

Zephon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 118

Zephon Nosta - Jedi Sentinel

« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2014, 10:00:50 AM »

I was wondering if anyone had dealings with My Wicked Armor recently? I try to contact him through the website, it's been a while now and still no response. I read that he's incredibly busy, so it might just be normal, but I'm not sure if my message went through (no confirmation or anything). On the other hand, I don't want to spam him either Smiley What to do?
It takes a long amount of time for him to respond unfortunately. Usually he's very busy, but if you're patient he should respond.

Now if the time between your initial email reaches an outstanding time difference (say a month for example), then just politely send him another email.

The Force Is The Blade Of The Heart.
            All Are Intertwined;
       The Crystal,
   The Blade,
The Jedi.
              You Are One.

Light Side Points Appreciated

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2014, 02:57:42 PM »

It takes a long amount of time for him to respond unfortunately. Usually he's very busy, but if you're patient he should respond.

Now if the time between your initial email reaches an outstanding time difference (say a month for example), then just politely send him another email.

I think it's going to be a month soon actually, but I'll wait another week just to make sure. Thanks!

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: