Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 113746 times)
Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #240 on: March 03, 2020, 04:49:47 AM »

Thanks Therion. I absolutely love my Fallen. Super happy to have won a prize in the raffle. But I honestly don't know how I feel about the Initiate v5. The PO color is nice and the Obsidian sound is awesome. Of course I can change colors any time I want. I just don't know if this is the saber for me. Anyway, can't wait to see what everyone else gets.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #241 on: March 03, 2020, 04:49:36 AM »

http://imgur.com/gallery/oZNEDom

Here they are! My entry saber and my 1st place prize.  May I  present: Crimson Fallen and the Initiate v5 with emerald driver.  Of course I will do videos. Super happy to have them! Only one issue.  The blade color on the Fallen is FO and it should be PO.  

That Fallen is a thing of beauty. Shame about the incorrect Orange being sent, but I still REALLY like the Crimson hilt/Orange blade combo. The PO is more expensive if I’m not mistaken so hopefully they are able to correct that or compensate you for the price difference. My order should include a free initiate saber so I’m keeping my fingers crossed I get the same Dark Initiate v5 as you did. It’s my favorite by far. I wouldn’t mind the LE version of it either  Smiley

I was hoping you’d get a more expensive/higher end hilt for your first place raffle prize though. I’m not sure what to expect now when mine comes in.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #242 on: March 03, 2020, 04:59:29 AM »

N9neRhymes, my Fallen has quick disconnects so it should be an easy fix. I'll wait a bit before I ask them to swap LEDs. As for the Initiate v5, the emerald driver makes it cooler, but as I said, I don't know that I'm really feeling it. Might consider letting it go. Try and get something more me. But how cool is it that Ultrasabers is giving out prizes this expensive, this nice, in a raffle. I know people are upset about the wait. But they (Ultrasabers) aren't skimping on these prizes. You've got to be a fan of a company willing to go there.

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #243 on: March 03, 2020, 05:17:10 AM »

Ah I’m glad to hear that will be a relatively simple fix for you. You’re still expecting your Empress order right? You could probably just ask them to include an additional quick disconnect in that one! But you’re 100% right about Ultrasabers showing immense love back to the people that have supported them. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of/seen any other custom saber company willing to do that. Mad respect to Emory and the entire Ultrasabers team for going out of their way and setting up all these raffles and free prizes. You guys (and gals) are all rockstars!

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #244 on: March 03, 2020, 09:57:59 AM »

Malik Thanewulf - the Crimson Fallen is Beautiful!

Hopefully US will send you a replacement LED with the right colour.. but wow! It still looks beautiful.

Tazflyr
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 142

« Reply #245 on: March 03, 2020, 11:41:33 AM »

Thx for the pics and can't wait for the video! How do ya like the grenade grip on the Fallen? It took some getting used to bc while it does provide a stable grip, it's also rough as hades on non callused hands. lol

I see what you mean about the Iv5. No doubt it's a options loaded saber but it's a bit...plain. I bet some black stainless steel pain and a nice gray leather wrap from defconbird would spruce it up, though!

Aeon LE v4, Guardian Blue (Mystery Box)
Dark Sentinel v5 (Emerald)
The Fallen, Bane's Heart
Grandmaster, Diamond
SI Battle saber, SRD
Dark Apprentice LEv4, Red

Wish List
Emperor's Hand
Azure Savior & Butcher
Dominix v3

When I die, don't let my wife sell my sabers & guitars for what I told her I paid for them, please.

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #246 on: March 03, 2020, 12:22:18 PM »

Goodmorning everyone! I had waaay too much fun opening and playing with my new sabers last night and forgot to upload pictures! Below are my 4th raffle prize which ended up being a Dominix v2, and my customized raffle entry, my Archon v3!!! So excited to finally have these sabers in my collection, and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s new sabers!

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #247 on: March 03, 2020, 12:53:49 PM »

http://imgur.com/gallery/oZNEDom

Here they are! My entry saber and my 1st place prize.  May I  present: Crimson Fallen and the Initiate v5 with emerald driver.  Of course I will do videos. Super happy to have them! Only one issue.  The blade color on the Fallen is FO and it should be PO. 

I got an Initiate V5 as well, but in FO. Just looks red now.

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

haydendavid380
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #248 on: March 03, 2020, 01:05:34 PM »

Thanks Therion. I absolutely love my Fallen. Super happy to have won a prize in the raffle. But I honestly don't know how I feel about the Initiate v5. The PO color is nice and the Obsidian sound is awesome. Of course I can change colors any time I want. I just don't know if this is the saber for me. Anyway, can't wait to see what everyone else gets.

At least with the QD it's an easy fix. I'm sure they'll get it to you in time.

They forgot a covertec on one of my hilts. I'm curious how they will handle that.

Lover of the light side

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #249 on: March 03, 2020, 02:35:41 PM »

I'm not worried about the color. I'm sure they will probably swap LEDs with me. Or, if I keep it (really want the PO), might get store credit towards next purchase. As for the grip, it is really unique. I think it's going to take a little getting used to. That said, I like it. Of course I have already made a slight modification to my Fallen. Pictures coming today. As for the Initiate v5, (sweet saber), I  can honestly think of a couple sabers I'd rather have. I've got the Empress coming at the end of the month. That's my shorter black hilt option. I'm thinking (seriously) about letting it go. I'd love a Scorpion or my Renegade LE in it's place. Arensdale, great sabers buddy. I have the Archon v3.1. Love it!

Arendsdale
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 9

Hello There!

« Reply #250 on: March 03, 2020, 03:02:36 PM »

Arensdale, great sabers buddy. I have the Archon v3.1. Love it!

Thanks Malik! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it! Thin necks are my all-time favorite saber style and the Archon just spoke to me haha

Saber Arsenal:
Archon v3.1, Guardian Blue, V4 Sound (January 2020 Raffle Entry)
Dominix v2, Blazing Red, Stunt (January 2020 Raffle 4th Prize)
Dorinian, Arctic Blue, V4 Sound

perkypatx
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 16

Life is good!

« Reply #251 on: March 03, 2020, 06:36:05 PM »

Malik and Arendsdale,

Congrats and thanks for sharing your pics! I can’t wait for my saber and prize to arrive. Seeing what you got it gives me a indication what I might get for my 3rd prize.
@Malik, I hope you get the LED issue resolved!

“I know...”

Robyn_Goodfellow
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 155

« Reply #252 on: March 03, 2020, 10:55:46 PM »

Malik and Arendsdale,

Congrats and thanks for sharing your pics! I can’t wait for my saber and prize to arrive. Seeing what you got it gives me a indication what I might get for my 3rd prize.
@Malik, I hope you get the LED issue resolved!

I won a third prize too!
Can’t wait to see what US sends me  Grin I’m so excited

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2020, 12:01:52 AM »

Sent 4 emails now myself. I don’t care when my saber gets here, just a friendly update, or response to the saber raffle saber

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2020, 12:31:26 AM »

Here's my simple modification.  I'm very happy with it. Hope you folks like it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/9pZVHCh

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: