Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Down
Author Topic: Winter Raffle Extravaganza 2020 WINNERS!  (Read 113748 times)
Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #285 on: March 05, 2020, 07:05:20 PM »

I’d be interested. Lol. What kind of deal you thinking?

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #286 on: March 05, 2020, 07:10:06 PM »

pm me and we'll talk. Can't do this on the open forum.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Saberdestroyer20
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #287 on: March 10, 2020, 06:57:19 PM »

HI EVERYONE. I was a first place prize winner in the Winter Raffle. I purchased the saber in December 2019. It arrived around 8 weeks ago however the prize raffle winnings have not been sent to me yet. I have not been given any tracking code or any communication at all. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm looking forward to hearing about it and hope to hear very soon. It is the first time i have won anything and very excited about it. I'm trying to be patient.

SABERDESTROYER20

TR-77477
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -361

Join The Darkside ( We have cookies)

« Reply #288 on: March 10, 2020, 07:24:01 PM »

HI EVERYONE. I was a first place prize winner in the Winter Raffle. I purchased the saber in December 2019. It arrived around 8 weeks ago however the prize raffle winnings have not been sent to me yet. I have not been given any tracking code or any communication at all. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm looking forward to hearing about it and hope to hear very soon. It is the first time i have won anything and very excited about it. I'm trying to be patient.

SABERDESTROYER20

They are working on winning prizes now and getting them out as quickly as possible. I am awiting my entry and winning prize also. Just be patient and it will arrive in time.

"The Jedi and Sith wield the Ashla and the Bogan, the light and the dark. I'm the one in the middle, the Bendu."

Wish list---Consular--Flamberge V2--Omen

Make-A-Wish Donations

Dark apprentice v4 with FOC and basic sound GB -- Dark Apprentice LE v4 (Grab Bag) GB
Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR -- Dark Apprentice v4 (Grab bag) BR

Gifted

Dominix V4--- Initiate V4---Graflex SE SD---Dark Apprentice v4 GB
Dark Standard issue CG at Dcon 2018---Six Mystery Boxes at dcon 2019

darkferris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2020, 06:53:25 PM »

They are working on winning prizes now and getting them out as quickly as possible. I am awiting my entry and winning prize also. Just be patient and it will arrive in time.

Got my non winning prize sent out today. Prob arrive wed or Thursday. No word on winning order or grand prize

Wish list : Bellicose (GB) & Dark Dorinian (Silver)
Got : dark sentinel V5 (Orange) dark initiate v5 (artic blue), Emperor’s Hand (Red), Graflex CE (SRD w/premium sound), Dominicide (PO w/Silver FOC & Premium sound.)
Wife : Sentinel LE V5 (yellow), Initiate LE V5 (Purple), Fallen Combat Ready (Green), Dark War Glaive (Bane’s Heart w/premium sound).

Omniwhatever
Force Sensitive

« Reply #290 on: March 15, 2020, 12:01:32 AM »

Got my third place prize today! The only complaint I have about it is that out of the one saber hilt I still had from Ultrasabers as my ultimate hilt, out of the entire store, the one I got ended up being that one I already had  Cheesy

https://imgur.com/a/8Q8sHTn

New on the left old on the right, both in red. Granted, it's not the exact same as my old Bellicose is from 2013 with RGB, guarded switches, and short vs long grooves. Still, far worse hilts to get a dupe on! The Bellicose hilt is easily among my favorites and that hilt with the switch style alongside a Tri-CREE Blazing Red is just drop dead gorgeous. One of the upper but not quite top end hilts too! Still kinda amusing how my luck ended up working out haha. Guess it makes dual wielding extra legit.

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #291 on: March 15, 2020, 12:09:15 AM »

I see a bellicose staff in your future.

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Omniwhatever
Force Sensitive

« Reply #292 on: March 15, 2020, 12:13:49 AM »

I see a bellicose staff in your future.

That's an EXCELLENT idea! Need to decide on which coupler to get now.

N9neRhymes
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #293 on: March 15, 2020, 12:19:37 AM »

On the bright side now you can channel your inner Starkiller! I’d say go for the Quick release coupler!

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #294 on: March 15, 2020, 11:39:34 AM »

Well here I am another week later, two months since I ordered and both my raffle entry and my prize are still processing. Pretty disappointed

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."
―Ganner Krieg to Antares Draco

Any points you want, dark or light. Whatever your heart desires.

Lord Freaka
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #295 on: March 15, 2020, 12:33:27 PM »

Well here I am another week later, two months since I ordered and both my raffle entry and my prize are still processing. Pretty disappointed

Well glad I'm not the only one who is waiting to here something on their order and raffle prize  not only have I heard nothing I haven't been able to choose my winning raffle prize yet, so at this stage I probably won't see my sabers for at least 2 or 3 more months.

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #296 on: March 15, 2020, 01:27:05 PM »

I know everyone keeps saying that it was a perfect storm with all the new Star Wars stuff coming out and the virus stuff going on. However, the fact that they keep running more raffles and sales and stuff and not just focusing on pushing out the order that are from the beginning-mid January is what I’m disappointed about. I also ordered a $500 saber so I expected a little more focus than the ones they just package and ship right away.

"We serve with honor and if we are asked to sacrifice our honor as our duty, then we are betrayed."

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #297 on: March 15, 2020, 02:23:38 PM »

Someone else had mentioned before that all these giveaways etc are pre planned and set up to automatically pop up on the site. I think they should go in and change that and postpone some of them for sure but maybe there’s a reason that they can’t. Like a contract with whoever programs their site or something. I’ve been waiting just as long. I placed my order back on Jan 2nd. I sent an email with a question that same day. No response. I also emailed them a couple of times asking about something else. It took almost two months but I did get a response to one of those emails. I have had no reply about my choice in prize though and given that I’m waiting for a saber for my kid, a friend who’s birthday was the first week of February and my raffle prize I’ve reached out to see what the status is and when they expect an out of stock part to be back. If part of why my order is taking so long is due to my choice then I’ll make a change to get it sent out sooner. I’m just hoping I get a response a little quicker than before lol. I didn’t spend as much as you did. But I still spent a decent amount but here’s the thing. I’m not mad. I’m not upset. If they ship out this week great. If it takes another month or so, oh well. I’ll still be excited and happy when they arrive. If I can make a change from a windowed part to a non windowed part and get them sooner I will. Is that what I want? No, but my almost two year old doesn’t understand why he hasn’t got his yet and my friend is super patient but I feel bad that it’s taking this long to give her her present. Has this been a less than ideal shopping experience? Sure but it’s not the standard for ultra sabers and it won’t keep me from buying from them again. I’ll just know what to expect when things are crazy busy or this “perfect storm” happens again. I get that people are dissatisfied in their experience and if it’s their first time ordering I can see how this would scare them away but for those of us that have ordered here before we know this isn’t normal and know they’ll do what they can to make everyone happy. There’s no point in getting upset over it though. It’s just time. It won’t kill you to wait longer than you expected.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Ganner Krieg
Knight Lance Corporal

Gray Jedi

« Reply #298 on: March 15, 2020, 03:23:40 PM »

I’m mostly disappointed because I’ve been on a cruise out of the US for that past week and I hyped myself up thinking that my sabers would be there by the time I got home. I had no service the whole trip so I wasn’t able to constantly check my email and order status. This is my first time ordering so I don’t have a saber to mess around with while I wait. I don’t have friends with any either so this will truly be my first lightsaber experience aside from the plastic extendable ones we all had as kids. I’m also technically supposed to quarantine for two weeks since I left the country so I was hoping to have my saber for that time.

I will still order from them and I’m not necessarily mad about any of this. I understand that parts are hard to get if they’re from China and this is a smaller company so they don’t have an easy alternative. I’m more just sad I don’t have a saber to practice all of the spinning techniques I’ve been watching. I’m pretty much just making it worse for myself by getting hyped seeing all of the sabers people are getting and stuff. It’ll come eventually

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2020, 03:49:33 PM »

That sounds like a good time lol. This virus is insane in how it’s making people react. I hope you’re able to get your sabers soon man. They are a ton of fun. I know this has all sucked but this really is not usual for them. It’s just kinda been nuts and exploded. Hopefully once all the craziness calms down and they get back to normal you’ll be able to have a better experience.

Sabers I own:
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 31   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: