Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Gallery #2  (Read 15336 times)
Tsalamir
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2013, 12:23:41 PM »

here's my new sabers.

I bought my wife's Shock in Consular Green with silver FOC.

The beautiful Arctic Blue Liberator was my raffle prize. Gorgeous saber- pics don;t do it justice, and the tapered handle feels sooo smooth.

~Doc

Collection:
Dark Arbiter - AB w/ sound and AS FoC
Bellicose - AB  w/ sound and AS FoC
Shock- CG w/ sound and AS FoC
Grab Bag- Standard Issue v3- FO
Raffle- Liberator v3- AB

Kfd
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2013, 12:28:18 PM »

Nice sabers Prowl, I particularly like how the reflection of the blade on the scorpion claw makes it look like it's arching electricity  Cheesy

Awesome entries and winnings Kfd!!! Is that staff GB or DVA, lighting makes it hard to tell

The staff and the Shock are all DVA with the Raven set to Green.  I also bought a separate LED in artic blue which is now installed into the Shock.  Haven't managed to take any photos yet but will do so and post them up in the review section soon.

here's my new sabers.

I bought my wife's Shock in Consular Green with silver FOC.

The beautiful Arctic Blue Liberator was my raffle prize. Gorgeous saber- pics don;t do it justice, and the tapered handle feels sooo smooth.

~Doc

Arctic blue is a really nice colour - nice prize Tsalamir.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »

Excellent photos, all! Tsalamir's CG Shock looks especially great, I must say.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2013, 04:03:27 PM »

Grats on the twin archons kfd, they really are a beautiful hilt and look so awesome as a staff!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2013, 04:10:47 PM »

Great haul there Kfd.  Let's see you wield that Archon staff now.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2013, 07:08:15 PM »

Hey guys, have finally gotten around to posting some pics of my new sabers, my entries, the Archon in CG with AS FoC and green av switch and the Guardian in GB with VA FoC and blue av switch, and finally my raffle first prize, the Dominix LE v3 that came in CG with AS FoC and green av switch Cheesy

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2013, 08:36:35 PM »

Awesome! More saber-goodness, really upset I couldn't afford to enter in any of this year's raffles! Looks like everyone had great hauls so far.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Azean
Knight Ensign

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2013, 09:26:42 PM »

Yup lots of great sabers here, using all these pics to window shop for my next one Wink

Prowl would you do me a favour, I see you have a scorpion and an archon, could you take a pic of them side by side? I've been eying up the scorpion for my first sith lightsaber and if I could see it against another archin I could gauge just how much of a beast it is Cheesy

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2013, 09:41:45 PM »

Yup lots of great sabers here, using all these pics to window shop for my next one Wink

Prowl would you do me a favour, I see you have a scorpion and an archon, could you take a pic of them side by side? I've been eying up the scorpion for my first sith lightsaber and if I could see it against another archin I could gauge just how much of a beast it is Cheesy

About to head to work, I will get you a couple better pics taken and posted tonight, Azean.

Great sabers everyone! Smiley

Azean
Knight Ensign

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2013, 10:43:41 PM »

Cheers Prowl - have fun  Tongue

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2013, 01:48:45 AM »

Here are mine.  Not a very good pic but you can see how much bigger the Scorpion is.

The Archon is about 12".  The Scorpion is almost 15" emitter to pommel and about 19" from pommel to claw tip.  Trust me, the thing is a beast.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:51:53 AM by Molina00 » Logged

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2013, 03:45:45 AM »

Yes, the scorpion is much longer not even counting the claw, and the hilt is wider as well, it's a lot to hold on to for someone my size (5'6) and of thin build.  The hilt is also MUCH heavier than the Archon. The Scorpion is a massive weapon.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2013, 04:26:59 AM »

Yes, the scorpion is much longer not even counting the claw, and the hilt is wider as well, it's a lot to hold on to for someone my size (5'6) and of thin build.  The hilt is also MUCH heavier than the Archon. The Scorpion is a massive weapon.

Going a bit off topic here, but...

Dude!  You got Metroplex?  I would have liked one if those but not enough room in my office, or money in my account.  Tongue

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2013, 05:29:07 AM »

Going a bit off topic here, but...

Dude!  You got Metroplex?  I would have liked one if those but not enough room in my office, or money in my account.  Tongue

Oh yeah, I'm a transformers nut.  I've got a BIG figure collection from G1 through Prime and Generations.

Here's a pic of Metroplex with a bunch of the G1 and G2 combiners, you can also see my G1 Chromedome headmaster, Power Master Optimus Prime (reissue) and Hoist (reissue) in the background.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2013, 05:34:33 AM »

Transformers and Lightsabers? Epic combo Prowl!!!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print