Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496648 times)
kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -169

« Reply #1575 on: June 15, 2013, 04:42:10 AM »

A couple more Jedi style hilts. Lol. The Dark Side of Ultra Sabers is taking over. Tongue
This is a good thing my mind trick is working. Hehehehe.  Grin I'd love to see a doku based saber and maybe a long sword saber

HouseofRose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

Me with my overlord blue foc green

« Reply #1576 on: June 16, 2013, 04:25:20 PM »

I suggest a second sort of grab bag option, maybe 2 more.  1 a higher end grab bag hilt...one which costs more but where you dont have an 75% chance of getting an aeon or some other lower end non mhs hilt. Offering a fully upgradable hilt option gauranteed.  2. A grab bag option that always comes with sound.

GB Overlord FOC green Obsidian

mcnaughtonM
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -41

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #1577 on: June 16, 2013, 04:56:15 PM »

I suggest a second sort of grab bag option, maybe 2 more.  1 a higher end grab bag hilt...one which costs more but where you dont have an 75% chance of getting an aeon or some other lower end non mhs hilt. Offering a fully upgradable hilt option gauranteed.  2. A grab bag option that always comes with sound.

I like this idea, so pay ~$75-80 and get a higher chance at a high end hilt. That would definitely be my supply source of sabers, seeing as the only reason I don't get Grab Bags now is because I don't want another Liberator or Domi/Aeon :p

Inventory:
- Prophecy in CG
- Dark Liberator in CG (gb)
- Shock in BR (Silver FOC)
- Dominix LE in BR
Wishlist:
- Graflex in GB
- Raven in BR
- Reaper in BR

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1578 on: June 16, 2013, 08:04:31 PM »

I like this idea, so pay ~$75-80 and get a higher chance at a high end hilt. That would definitely be my supply source of sabers, seeing as the only reason I don't get Grab Bags now is because I don't want another Liberator or Domi/Aeon :p
What about a staff that includes yari piles grab bags spend $140 and get something like a liberator staff or prophecy staff and maybe even go further with grab bag sound sabers and grab bags of sabers past. But also what about design your saber window where the ones who can't or don't have the time to build their own can choose parts and see how the saber looks before its built but would have to pay maybe a $30 fee.

Deadcow
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -53

Dark side points

« Reply #1579 on: June 16, 2013, 09:31:27 PM »

grab bags of sabers past. 
I like that idea!

Dark side points please

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1580 on: June 16, 2013, 09:46:28 PM »

I like that idea!
It would be awesome wouldn't it

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #1581 on: June 19, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »

with the release of the new scorpion I thought it would be cool if when they release a new hilt
that each new hilt has a new font designed specifically for that hilt. I mean the Scorpion with the Scorpion font that would be epic

turiansniper
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 28

light side please

« Reply #1582 on: June 20, 2013, 12:14:41 AM »

I'm not sure if this has been said already but I think it would be awesome if some of the older models like the Catalyst and Bellicose get adapted for MHS emitters.

SY Archon v2 - Darigaaz, The Igniter
VA Consular - Crosis, The Purger
GB Guardian - Dromar, The Banisher
BR Raven - Rith, The Awakener

kagemusha shin
Knight Commander

« Reply #1583 on: June 20, 2013, 04:04:21 AM »

Curved hilts like ventress. And curved hilts, curved hilts, curved hilts

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #1584 on: June 20, 2013, 07:34:17 AM »

Curved hilts like ventress. And curved hilts, curved hilts, curved hilts

Point!!! No question!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #1585 on: June 20, 2013, 02:25:19 PM »

I agree with sniper it would be nice to see the bellicose body and emitter become MHS compatible I also
vote that the same be done with the Bane the Original BEAST

obiwanfrank
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #1586 on: June 20, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »

someone please please show me a mock-up picture of a double bladed WAR GLAIVE. ive ordered 1 and so so close to buying a coupler and another war glaive.

please please someone help me!!!!

Laeradex
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 29

« Reply #1587 on: June 21, 2013, 10:02:29 AM »

I'd love to see the Dark Prophecy LE back, having just seen it over in this thread- http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=8750.45

S

2nd Degree Black Belt in ITF TKD, part-time Instructor.

Aeon v3 CG
Archon v2.1 CG/BR (Obsidian)
Apprentice v4 CG (Obsidian)

Darth Badmofo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #1588 on: June 22, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »

Stait don't see it happening but I do think a pair of Extending or Retracting claws that formed a cross-gaurd either used to trap a blade/protect the emitter and such or to protect the wielders hands.  As far as I know Cortosis was the only element that defeated/resisted lightsabers.  Though correct me if I'm wrong on my Star Wars lore here folks.  Anyway thats my 2 cents. LOL

Darkside points please!

mcnaughtonM
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -41

[Darkside points only]

« Reply #1589 on: June 23, 2013, 06:33:00 AM »

Stait don't see it happening but I do think a pair of Extending or Retracting claws that formed a cross-gaurd either used to trap a blade/protect the emitter and such or to protect the wielders hands.  As far as I know Cortosis was the only element that defeated/resisted lightsabers.  Though correct me if I'm wrong on my Star Wars lore here folks.  Anyway thats my 2 cents. LOL

I believe Mandolorian Iron has the ability to holdout against a Lightsaber. Also Phrik, Darkswords (I assume are like Vibroblades), and Armorweave.

Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber

Inventory:
- Prophecy in CG
- Dark Liberator in CG (gb)
- Shock in BR (Silver FOC)
- Dominix LE in BR
Wishlist:
- Graflex in GB
- Raven in BR
- Reaper in BR

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print