Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496115 times)
Luna
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind...

« Reply #2415 on: February 12, 2014, 12:10:45 AM »

If we must specify who "the other guys" are we can always use PM's. But simply put, absolutely no mentioning of "the other guys" by name no matter who they are, on the public boards.

Back on topic, I'd love to see the Ven Zallow inspired hilt and any other hilts from SWOTR. I think a Satelle Shan inspired saber sold as a half, would be a big hit as well as the other popular hilt "the other guys" have, I don't know the name of it. Its the one with a Roman theme. At least those three would be great additions to the US Malice and the rest of their line up. And I'd love to see them made with MHS parts just like the Malice.

The Gladius? Pretty sure it's from KotOR.

no

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2416 on: February 12, 2014, 12:27:59 AM »

The Gladius? Pretty sure it's from KotOR.
The shock le that I'm upgrading is sorta a clone of that same designe although I liked the actavation box  look so I stuck with that.
But I'd also like to see a couple more old republic or posably  new jedi order inspired sabers like the mara jade or jana/jasen solo ( inspired not exact coppies of one someone else may have done but I would like to see ultrasabers Inturapratation of them.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2417 on: February 12, 2014, 12:35:17 AM »

I'd love to see a Mara Jade inspired one! I reckon US would put their own spin on that pretty well. Cheesy

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #2418 on: February 12, 2014, 12:47:41 AM »

I'd love to see a Mara Jade inspired one! I reckon US would put their own spin on that pretty well. Cheesy

This request always confuses me, I thought Mara used Luke's first light saber (the graflex)

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #2419 on: February 12, 2014, 01:01:20 AM »

This request always confuses me, I thought Mara used Luke's first light saber (the graflex)

For a time, she did, but there was another as well

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #2420 on: February 12, 2014, 01:11:12 AM »

Yo Prowl. Mara Jade's lightsaber:

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2421 on: February 12, 2014, 01:23:10 AM »

Well it was her first lightsaber but I've seen the art work and the work of other saber smiths that shows another saber design

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #2422 on: February 12, 2014, 02:15:56 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOEN4k74vY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOEN4k74vY</a>

I know the start of my post doesn't belong here but I can't help but mention it. Every time I hear the deceived speech from old republic all I can think of is Benedict Cumberbatch would be amazing making a speech like this if he was to be in episode 7.
Now back to the thread at hand
 [quote I think a Satelle Shan inspired saber sold as a half[/quote]
This I would buy I was going to say I would love to see a new staff this would be the one for me. And may be some etching's or engraving on the hilt's just for example Celtic design's something along those lines.

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #2423 on: February 12, 2014, 04:35:50 AM »

And as long as were talking about video game sabers, I've always loved Kyle Katarn's blue saber's hilt, and his first green hilt too, Qu Rahn's saber.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

BenPass
Knight of the Consular Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 690

Jedi Consular

« Reply #2424 on: February 12, 2014, 04:41:09 AM »

And as long as were talking about video game sabers, I've always loved Kyle Katarn's blue saber's hilt, and his first green hilt too, Qu Rahn's saber.

Honestly, looking at renders of his blue saber, I think a remade Bane with MHS emitter would be the first step to creating that. Slap an Archon emitter on a remade Bane with MHS emitter and you've got a good likeness.

So, my suggestion would be for US to change up the Bane slightly and make the emitter MHS.

May the Force be with me? Sure! It can come along!
"Lux triumphat super obscurum" - "Light triumphs over darkness"

srams
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 375

Speak softly and carry a big saber...

« Reply #2425 on: February 12, 2014, 05:10:58 AM »

So, my suggestion would be for US to change up the Bane slightly and make the emitter MHS.

I was going to post the same thing but I forgot. Curious why they haven't yet.

I guess that would make a good likeness of his saber.

"I will always oppose the Darkness, but I will never hesitate to defend myself from the Light..."

"I looked my demons in the eye and said, do your best to destroy me. See, I've been to hell and back so many times I must admit you kind of bore me."

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2426 on: February 12, 2014, 07:07:43 AM »

Has anyone asked for a 'custom-build-saber' addition to the store yet?

For example;
1. Start by choosing a hilt - that determines which electronics packages are available in the next step
2. Choose your electronics packages, Obsidian? Emerald? (or basic stunt saber).
3. Choose the rest of the electronics options based on above - eg, colour/pulse/FoC, batteries, switches, recharge port, quick disconnect, etc)
4. Choose your emitter (for MHS hilts) and optional neck, claws etc depending on previous selections
5. Choose your pommel, blade, covertec, belt clip, blade plug, USB cable, wrenches, etc...

If you added 'random' or 'grabbag' to any or all of the relevant dropdowns, then I think some customers would be even happier.

The idea of course is that you end up with the saber sent to you fully assembled and ready to go, rather than a collection of parts that you need to assemble yourself.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 07:14:51 AM by Brian64 » Logged

Light side points please

Xaeyon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 129

読めるなら、連絡ください

« Reply #2427 on: February 12, 2014, 07:16:57 AM »

Has anyone asked for a 'custom-build-saber' addition to the store yet?

For example;
1. Start by choosing a hilt - that determines which electronics packages are available in the next step
2. Choose your electronics packages, Obsidian? Emerald? (or basic stunt saber).
3. Choose the rest of the electronics options based on above - eg, colour/pulse/FoC, batteries, switches, recharge port, quick disconnect, etc)
4. Choose your emitter (for MHS hilts) and optional neck, claws etc depending on previous selections
5. Choose your pommel, blade, covertec, belt clip, blade plug, USB cable, wrenches, etc...

If you added 'random' or 'grabbag' to any or all of the relevant dropdowns, then I think some customers would be even happier.

Maybe not exactly like this, but this would be awesome. A search filter tab for the particular things you want:
<blade colour>•<sound?>•<MHS?>•<Emerald?>•<something I've probably forgotten>
and so you can answer:
_Bane's Heart_No_Pommel & Emitter_No_(something)
and it gives you a list of hilts available for that combination:
"None" (BH is only available in Em I think)

But that gives you the idea of it

GCW RP - Bothan Spc Tharu Tyy'n

Catalyst (CG) - Prophecy (VA) - The Beast (no blade)
Reading Textbooks; Playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

JustEd
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #2428 on: February 13, 2014, 01:15:03 PM »

I searched around and really didn't come up with anything, but I know this has to have been brought up before...but I would love a Revan saber from US. I like the light side version more, but thats just me. I'd be all over this if US did something like this.

There is passion, Yet peace
Serenity, Yet emotion
Chaos, Yet order
I am the wielder of the flame, the protector of balance
I am the holder of the torch, lighting the way
I am the keeper of the flame, soldier of balance
I am a guardian of balance
I am a Gray Jedi

DarthGM
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #2429 on: February 14, 2014, 07:43:15 PM »

May have been asked before, but I'd love an option in the Obsidian software that cycled the Flash-On-Clash sounds. 
I know it does sequentially, but I'd love it if it could play the list in-sequence during the same trigger-press.

I just started using the FOC option for blaster deflection, and it sounds weird to have the exact same blaster shot repeat perfectly in sequence.  I suppose I could make a longer sound file with variouos blaster shots and load that into the Clash sound file, but what I'd love is this...

*tap AV switch*
*enters FOC mode*
*plays blaster1*
*plays blaster2*
*plays blaster3*
*loops back to blaster1 and repeats until av switch tapped again*
*exits FOC mode*

If it could randomly grab a sound file from the FOC menu, instead of paying the exact sequence, that would be even better...

Alderaan Base XO, Rebel Legion
Blogger of
Fragments from the Rim, a Star Wars gaming and costuming blog
Arsenal: BR Bane, BR Aeon v2 LE, BR Malice, FO Phantasm Initiate v3 LE

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: