Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496089 times)
Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #3075 on: July 12, 2014, 04:34:03 AM »

Shocked someone get a pic fast!

I am sad for you Cry

Lightside points if any are given

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #3076 on: July 12, 2014, 12:33:03 PM »

The new mystery emitter is nice or whatever but I'm not into it.
Maybe with different claws but not those.

Since D-rings are kind of in demand and there are OT-styled sabers how about the option for those to have a pommel with a triangle ring? I mean, not that I don't want D-rings, too.

My current collection:
Initiate V3 in VA (lightly customized)
Phantom V2 in FO & CG
Dominix V3 LE in GB (grab bag pull)

Wish List:
Shock or Dark Shock in DVA
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

OISIN NOM
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 112

LIGHT SIDE POINTS

« Reply #3077 on: July 13, 2014, 01:08:46 AM »

It would be cool if Ultra Sabers could take the prophesy and put rubber inserts in the stock groves already on it. I think that would really set if off nicely.

GAURDIAN BLUE INITIATE V3
CONSULAR GREEN LIBERATOR V3
BLAZING RED MANTICORE (MODIFIED EMITER TO OVERLORD)

sirashram3
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #3078 on: July 13, 2014, 05:40:42 AM »

Two important things.
1. A Dooku inspired curved hilt saber. (Yea a thousand+ people want this as well, but it would be AWESOME!!!)
2. 12w LED's using 2 or 4 cree xb-d dies in the sabers. ( A "competitor who-shall-not-be-named" just released theirs YESTERDAY.....but I KNOW they would look better in a Graphlex SE or a Chosen One from ULTRASABERS BABY!!!)

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3079 on: July 13, 2014, 01:09:58 PM »

12w LED's using 2 or 4 cree xb-d dies in the sabers. ( A "competitor who-shall-not-be-named" just released theirs YESTERDAY.....but I KNOW they would look better in a Graphlex SE or a Chosen One from ULTRASABERS BABY!!!)

I noticed this, too. I'd love to see US throw some of these in sabers, either as a replacement for the current LEDs or as an optional upgrade. I like the current LEDs but in some situations I've found myself wishing they were a little brighter.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3080 on: July 13, 2014, 08:03:38 PM »

The new emitter is one I could see with claws a bit like the top of Saruman's staff in the movies:

It's really have a feel of clasping at the blade, rather than being guards like on the Malice.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

The Wondering Knight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

« Reply #3081 on: July 14, 2014, 12:47:21 PM »

I'm all over the yellow blade idea! Also just a couple more ideas to put out there... I would love to see a lot more different blade plugs available, although the "stock" one looks great I would love to see more detailed ones for sale and find myself trawling the internet for custom ideas for mine!! Also how about some form of hand guard? Maybe it could attach over the screw thread of the pommel and then curve up towards the hilt, this could have various possibilities for customisation for both Jedi and Sith sabers (although wouldn't be any use for people who like to spin!)
And as for the idea of engraving! I love it! I have tried saltwater etching on my Aeon and although it worked, it didn't produce the effect I wanted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #3082 on: July 14, 2014, 01:56:56 PM »

I'm all over the yellow blade idea! Also just a couple more ideas to put out there... I would love to see a lot more different blade plugs available, although the "stock" one looks great I would love to see more detailed ones for sale and find myself trawling the internet for custom ideas for mine!! Also how about some form of hand guard? Maybe it could attach over the screw thread of the pommel and then curve up towards the hilt, this could have various possibilities for customisation for both Jedi and Sith sabers (although wouldn't be any use for people who like to spin!)
And as for the idea of engraving! I love it! I have tried saltwater etching on my Aeon and although it worked, it didn't produce the effect I wanted!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have blade plugs at this thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=20516.0

There is also a link to my shop in my sig. There are 12 different designs to choose from (13 if you count the saberforum exclusive one) in many different materials. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Kuwabara16
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3083 on: July 14, 2014, 05:29:24 PM »

Interlocking saber hilts. Two lightsabers that form a saber staff sort of like Ventress' and Kas'im's.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3084 on: July 14, 2014, 05:54:27 PM »

Interlocking saber hilts. Two lightsabers that form a saber staff sort of like Ventress' and Kas'im's.

You can find couplers for creating saberstaffs here: http://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/87.htm

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

jabiscaro
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #3085 on: July 14, 2014, 07:06:27 PM »

I'd like to see a way to buy grab bags with sound. That way, you will either get a v3 or premium hilt. Maybe charge 155$? 100 for the soundboard and 55 for the hilt.

Owned:
Aeon V3 with Sound in BR
Dominix V2 in GB
Initiate V3 in VA
Dark Initiate V4 with sound in CG
Dark Apprentice V4 with sound in Tri GB
Apprentice V4 LE in FO

Wishlist:
Menace SE in CG
Shock in GB

Darinus
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #3086 on: July 14, 2014, 07:25:16 PM »

I'd like to see a way to buy grab bags with sound. That way, you will either get a v3 or premium hilt. Maybe charge 155$? 100 for the soundboard and 55 for the hilt.

I'm cool with that.
A few pages back I suggested something similar with other grab bag options.
I'd also like to see something somewhere for beyond dent 'n' scratch, like "this saber can't work and it's ruined".
They'd be cool just for some parts, as a static prop saber or trophy for a bounty hunter.

My current collection:
Phantom V2 in FO & CG

Wish List:
Manticore in EG
Raven SS in PO or BR
Guardian in GB
Graflex in AB
Prophecy in Undecided

Kamodius
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

I shouldn't touch the glowy part, right?

« Reply #3087 on: July 15, 2014, 01:25:16 AM »

I think a cool feature would be a toggle switch of some sort on Emerald sabers that allow "programming" of two colors, or even profiles of a sort.

Profile A: Adegan Silver, Arctic Blue FOC, X setting for FOC flashes, etc.

Profile B: Guardian Blue, Sentinel Yellow FOC, Y setting for FOC flashes, etc.

Would save a ton of time and open options up for cosplay/RP on-the-fly changes.

AB Standard Issue v3 (First saber!)
-------------------------------------------------------
-There is no emotion, there is peace.
-There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
-There is no passion, there is serenity.
-There is no death, there is the Force.

Kuwabara16
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #3088 on: July 15, 2014, 01:58:37 AM »

You can find couplers for creating saberstaffs here: http://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/87.htm

Thanks. Couplers will do. 

The only other thing I can ask for is a yellow lightsaber.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #3089 on: July 15, 2014, 02:54:34 AM »

Thanks. Couplers will do. 

The only other thing I can ask for is a yellow lightsaber.

They have that too: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.0  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: