Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496090 times)
VenTakoor
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 30

Shut up baby, I know it!

« Reply #4305 on: June 14, 2016, 01:40:22 PM »

Black blade please! I know this one is a long shot since their is no such thing as true "black" light, but it would just be so sick if you could custom make a blade that when powered by adegan silver, would emit a black blade.

Don't let your pursuit of trinkets cloud your reality.  -Darth Tyranus

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4306 on: June 14, 2016, 02:26:32 PM »

Black blade please! I know this one is a long shot since their is no such thing as true "black" light, but it would just be so sick if you could custom make a blade that when powered by adegan silver, would emit a black blade.

How would this be different from (say) painting a normal blade in a gloss black?

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

VenTakoor
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 30

Shut up baby, I know it!

« Reply #4307 on: June 14, 2016, 04:04:16 PM »

I'm not sure. However that might work if you can get a good enough clear coat to protect it.

Don't let your pursuit of trinkets cloud your reality.  -Darth Tyranus

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4308 on: June 14, 2016, 04:30:57 PM »

I'm not sure. However that might work if you can get a good enough clear coat to protect it.

I'm still not following.  Black is the absence of light; in pigments, it's the total absorption of light.  If by "clear" you mean "transparent", I don't believe that's physically possible.

That said, I have heard of a clever idea using polarized blade film, but I believe the cost was prohibitive.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

NovaCog
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #4309 on: June 14, 2016, 05:32:22 PM »

Im sure its been mentioned but Im at work so I dont have the ability to look over close to 300 pages.  Id love to see a LE finish on the black Yari extentions, as I plan to get one for my Dominix V4 LE but I think itll look weird with it not having the same finish. (or I could be crazy, who knows)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4310 on: June 15, 2016, 08:17:23 PM »

Im sure its been mentioned but Im at work so I dont have the ability to look over close to 300 pages.  Id love to see a LE finish on the black Yari extentions, as I plan to get one for my Dominix V4 LE but I think itll look weird with it not having the same finish. (or I could be crazy, who knows)

I actually don't think I've ever heard that one mentioned.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4311 on: June 15, 2016, 09:13:42 PM »

Im sure its been mentioned but Im at work so I dont have the ability to look over close to 300 pages.  Id love to see a LE finish on the black Yari extentions, as I plan to get one for my Dominix V4 LE but I think itll look weird with it not having the same finish. (or I could be crazy, who knows)

That's a good suggestion! I'm not one to go for the Yari extensions, but an LE option would look really nice for each and open up customization options. I wonder how sales of those stack up to saber orders. It may be a scenario where they don't sell enough to offer more options right now.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4312 on: June 15, 2016, 09:18:19 PM »

That's a good suggestion! I'm not one to go for the Yari extensions, but an LE option would look really nice for each and open up customization options. I wonder how sales of those stack up to saber orders. It may be a scenario where they don't sell enough to offer more options right now.

That was my thought, too. And they'd probably have to offer an LE version on the silvery one, too.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4313 on: June 16, 2016, 10:40:48 PM »

To bring back more older azure and crimson colored hilts again much like the Liberators and Standard Issues =] I want me a newer blue Liberator and an azure/crimson Dominix/Aeon line would be sweet too same with the Prophecy

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4314 on: June 17, 2016, 03:43:27 AM »

Hmmm . . . agreed, great suggestion . . . even if just a real Limited Edition of maybe 100 to 200 available, although they could actually sell out quick . . .

Actually, some Limited Edition versions of our favorites could be really fun . . . like an ALL BLACK Archon v2.1 or v3.1 (with just the brass piece) . . . or an ALL SILVER Consular . . . or ALL BLACK Manticore or Dark Shock . . . all they'd need to do is miss one of the machining process' . . . could be easy done . . .  Cool

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4315 on: June 17, 2016, 04:22:56 AM »

I like that idea too. An all black stealthy Shock would be sweet Tongue I say bring them all back regularly though and for the Aeon/Dominix sabers do those special grooves like they did a few years ago where some were red, green, and a couple other colors. I wasn't able to get one of those but wanted an all green one Tongue Like Consular Green blade and green grooves

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4316 on: June 17, 2016, 06:13:46 PM »

A long time ago, I suggested that US should add the ability to have selected saber features saved on our wish list, because I don't think the options were ever saved, just the sabers.  Well, they have!

Thanks, US!  That makes things so much easier for future orders and for others to order gifts off of our wish list.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4317 on: June 20, 2016, 08:27:50 AM »

Anyone speculate if we are going to see any new hilts from Ultrasabers this year?  Cool

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4318 on: June 20, 2016, 12:00:59 PM »

A long time ago, I suggested that US should add the ability to have selected saber features saved on our wish list, because I don't think the options were ever saved, just the sabers.  Well, they have!

Thanks, US!  That makes things so much easier for future orders and for others to order gifts off of our wish list.

This is great! It would always annoy me that I couldn't edit the features on a wish list saber.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #4319 on: June 20, 2016, 12:11:32 PM »

This is great! It would always annoy me that I couldn't edit the features on a wish list saber.

I don't know if that can be done. I couldn't do that, and I thought about suggesting that, too.

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: