Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496145 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4320 on: June 21, 2016, 10:44:00 PM »

Please more azure/crimson options Tongue My all blue Liberator decided to take a dump on me today so sad day for me u.u But make all finishes permanent as I'd really like another all blue Liberator again or maybe Aeon of some type. Lets keep this wish bumping Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4321 on: June 21, 2016, 11:57:30 PM »

What we really need from UltraSabers is a custom saber designer app.  Where we can combine a bunch of customizable parts, including US's pommels, and emitters, saber bodies, shrouds, etc, to make a one of a kind kickass saber.
Then US's amazing techs can put the electronics into our custom saber, and ship it to us.
Unlike some of the other custom saber apps that in the end leave you with a box of parts to put together yourself.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #4322 on: June 22, 2016, 01:19:36 AM »

more classic hilts like the omen (by the pwoer of ultrasaber comes to mind Tongue)

a string to make it easier to pull battery pack (this is especially serious problem in my flamberge v2)

These, most certainly these.  I would love more classics like the Omen as well.  The Power sword would be a great addition.  An Excalibur sword could be nice too.

My Flamberege V2 is also a nightmare to change batteries out of.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #4323 on: June 22, 2016, 01:39:08 AM »

Please more azure/crimson options Tongue My all blue Liberator decided to take a dump on me today so sad day for me u.u But make all finishes permanent as I'd really like another all blue Liberator again or maybe Aeon of some type. Lets keep this wish bumping Tongue
A Blue LIBERATOR! I havn't ever seen one before. Can I see what it looks like? I need to get one of those.

I would like to see a full silver overlord. And a new soundboard that works off an sd card so I can just take it out put it in the computer and vice versa. I would also like to see a V5 line of hilts that includes a new prophecy.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4324 on: June 22, 2016, 02:09:00 AM »

A Blue LIBERATOR! I havn't ever seen one before. Can I see what it looks like? I need to get one of those.
I would like to see a full silver overlord. And a new soundboard that works off an sd card so I can just take it out put it in the computer and vice versa. I would also like to see a V5 line of hilts that includes a new prophecy.
All valid suggestions, and I have to say, I think we need to have some V5 sabers with Crimson, and Azure options.  A Sentinal in Azure might look pretty awesome.
US if you are listening, maybe you need to get on these options.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4325 on: June 22, 2016, 02:26:29 AM »

I would also like to see a V5 line of hilts that includes a new prophecy.
Yes please.  I want this.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #4326 on: June 22, 2016, 03:40:03 AM »

Here you go . . .  Smiley

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=6293.msg82582#msg82582

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4327 on: June 22, 2016, 04:21:47 AM »

These, most certainly these.  I would love more classics like the Omen as well.  The Power sword would be a great addition.  An Excalibur sword could be nice too.

My Flamberege V2 is also a nightmare to change batteries out of.

They do seem prone to sticking, in that particular hilt.  Mine has a recharge port, so I don't have to pull the batteries often, but it's also Emerald, so if I want to play with colors...

Holding mine by the blade and giving the base of the hilt a good thump on the carpeted floor works for me.  If it was really annoying, I'd do some minor sanding of the battery pack rim.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #4328 on: June 22, 2016, 04:43:48 AM »

A saber stand that makes it look like the saber is floating.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4329 on: June 22, 2016, 07:24:13 AM »

Hmmm... mag-lev?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #4330 on: June 22, 2016, 05:34:58 PM »

Hmmm... mag-lev?

I was afraid magnets would fry electronics. Clear plastics are plainly visible. Maybe a wire hammock.

Mag-lev for an empty hilt or hilt parts as if the saber were being assembled with the Force would be good, even if display only.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #4331 on: June 22, 2016, 06:41:44 PM »

I was afraid magnets would fry electronics. Clear plastics are plainly visible. Maybe a wire hammock.

Mag-lev for an empty hilt or hilt parts as if the saber were being assembled with the Force would be good, even if display only.
Yes, any internal electronics would need to be shielded.

Unfortunately, I can't think of another force outside of repulsion that would make a saber "float" 

Logos?

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4332 on: June 22, 2016, 06:51:47 PM »

Well, you could build lasers into your stand and use light pressure to keep the saber floating in midair.  Between pressure exerted by wavelength absorption and pressure exerted by photon reflection, should work quite well.

(I wonder if your living room would also be full of plasma.  The glow from that might be a touch brighter than a lit blade, hmm.  Wink  )

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #4333 on: June 22, 2016, 07:04:20 PM »

Call 911!! Grewowl just had a heart attack! Awesome If anyone has one and ever wants to sell it, whether it has electronics/working/or neither, I would love to buy it. My collection will be vintage UltraSabers. Like the one I just discovered today, the redemption, I have an idea of how to get one(gyugfdrgsrdffvtcvfybgknuytrbttyr6453ve6ubit7n675ve5brty). I like blue anodized things.Grin

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4334 on: June 23, 2016, 07:16:06 PM »

Yes. You come up with repulsor tech and get stupid filthy rich. And always remember those who supported you. Roll Eyes

+1 for killing Grewowl.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: