Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496089 times)
saberskill81
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

Balance

« Reply #4815 on: January 07, 2017, 04:57:15 AM »

I agree with the Sentinel Yellow option. And to go along with the yellow, jedi temple guard sabers:

And Gungi's wooden lightsaber as well, something to really boost themselves farther ahead of competitors:

It may not have to be actual wood. Maybe just a wooden finish?

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4816 on: January 07, 2017, 07:52:25 AM »

Perfect name for that lightsaber, The Wookie. Am I right? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dart David
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4817 on: January 07, 2017, 07:57:21 AM »

A (mostly) pre-wired electronics kit for empty hilts. I have no idea what I am doing with resistors, or anything really....
It would be nice to have a prebuilt thing I could buy, shove it in the hilt and attach the switch instead of buying all the parts individually and trying to figure it out.

Perhaps have options for sound and stuff?

Edit: I found this. If anyone else is having a similar issue, check them out?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268467427/electronics-for-lightsaber-by-outer-rim?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-art_and_collectibles-collectibles-figurines&utm_custom1=6041673b-6570-4001-89a3-efa26d5e9047&gclid=Cj0KEQiAwMLDBRDCh_r9sMvQ_88BEiQA6zuAQ3wevTFSXA9tprjNg562LbpClM1hnFhlqn6qef8A4VUaAnZe8P8HAQ

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #4818 on: January 07, 2017, 01:44:39 PM »

David,

I see that you have not posted in the rules section. Please do so, because we are all required to. When you read them, you'll see that we are not supposed to mention other sabersmiths, and that link goes right to one of their etsy pages. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4819 on: January 10, 2017, 04:07:01 AM »

I think there needs to be an option to get pommels without any sound vents.  Especially if you are get an Emerald, or Stunt saber.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4820 on: January 10, 2017, 04:11:51 AM »

A (mostly) pre-wired electronics kit for empty hilts. I have no idea what I am doing with resistors, or anything really....
It would be nice to have a prebuilt thing I could buy, shove it in the hilt and attach the switch instead of buying all the parts individually and trying to figure it out.

Edit: I found this. If anyone else is having a similar issue, check them out?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/268467427/electronics-for-lightsaber-by-outer-rim?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_a-art_and_collectibles-collectibles-figurines&utm_custom1=6041673b-6570-4001-89a3-efa26d5e9047&gclid=Cj0KEQiAwMLDBRDCh_r9sMvQ_88BEiQA6zuAQ3wevTFSXA9tprjNg562LbpClM1hnFhlqn6qef8A4VUaAnZe8P8HAQ

I'd love to be able to buy a few of these, for future projects:

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #4821 on: January 10, 2017, 04:17:52 AM »

I've been asking them for an easy electronics package for about two years now, so here's hoping the more people ask about it, the more likely they are to attempt such a thing.
Of course my idea is that it has to be idiot proof, so this idiot can install it.

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4822 on: January 10, 2017, 08:24:29 AM »

There is no such thing as idiot proof, just like there is nothing that is sailor proof.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4823 on: January 10, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »

I think I've come up with an idea for how US could produce an Exar Kun style hilt.

Instead of using the traditional MHS pommel as the battery access, simply (relative term) put a semi-tubular access plate in the middle of the grip. This would allow for the power and sound to be accessed. It might take some doing, but I believe it would be possible to have a mid-ship sound chamber and dual MLS w/ dual switches for single or double blades. The switches would be one std AV for main power activation, and the second would be a latching AV to act as a power gate to simply activate the second blade. They've already showed us that a multi-MLS rig can be achieved when they released the Flamberge, so a 2-MLS system might even be able to support an Emerald board. Grin Grin House all of this in a 15" hilt and I think they'll have it. Then I will cry because now there is one more piece of Ultrasabers awesomeness that I can not afford. Cry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4824 on: January 10, 2017, 08:36:22 PM »

Oh its completely doable, definitely! Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4825 on: January 10, 2017, 08:59:31 PM »

Oh its completely doable, definitely! Wink
Not sure about response. ~¿~

Tell me you wouldn't lose your $#!% if you got onto the website and found this.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4826 on: January 10, 2017, 09:03:37 PM »

I ain't going to lie, I'd buy it as soon as it was available.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4827 on: January 10, 2017, 09:16:56 PM »

You'll figure it out soon enough Smiley

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #4828 on: January 10, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »

You'll figure it out soon enough Smiley

I sense something, a hint I've not felt since...

since people were hinting that they had inside information about the last three new  hilts.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4829 on: January 10, 2017, 09:26:03 PM »

I sense something, a hint I've not felt since...

since people were hinting that they had inside information about the last three new  hilts.
I'm just going to speed things along and call Bullshell. That way the Force will decide to hasten progress in order to rub my face in it. Either way, I win. Grin

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: