Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496922 times)
Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6015 on: May 05, 2018, 04:49:21 PM »

As I look at my second cracked battery pack in 2 months on the same saber, this one having barely been used since it was repaired, never dropped and secured with a velcro strip since before it broke the first time, I say again, CHASISS!!! Or at LEAST a thicker plastic for the battery pack. Oh, and the matching volume in two identical sabers. I don't think that's asking too much. 

Illyiss
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -491

There are shadows darker still...

« Reply #6016 on: May 05, 2018, 06:31:42 PM »

As I look at my second cracked battery pack in 2 months on the same saber, this one having barely been used since it was repaired, never dropped and secured with a velcro strip since before it broke the first time, I say again, CHASISS!!! Or at LEAST a thicker plastic for the battery pack. Oh, and the matching volume in two identical sabers. I don't think that's asking too much. 

So I cut out rounds of light weight open cell packing foam (almost any that isn't just hard, the squishier the better would work), and put them on either side of the battery pack.  Might help you.

Darth Pandæmis

Peace is a lie...

Jedi Council of Ohio

Dominix LE V4 Tri-Cree FO, Sentinel LE V4 BR, Sentinel V4 BR, Dark Initiate LE V3 CG

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6017 on: May 05, 2018, 06:45:38 PM »

So I cut out rounds of light weight open cell packing foam (almost any that isn't just hard, the squishier the better would work), and put them on either side of the battery pack.  Might help you.

Good call. Thanks. Smiley

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #6018 on: May 05, 2018, 11:31:01 PM »

would love to see some kind of connector that would allow v2 saberrs access to pommel choices

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6019 on: May 06, 2018, 11:56:19 PM »

I'm still waiting for an Archon V2.2 or V3.2 with an optional black grenade grip.

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #6020 on: May 07, 2018, 08:16:45 AM »

I'm still waiting for an Archon V2.2 or V3.2 with an optional black grenade grip.
Do it yourself, the V3.1 is on sale today at 20% off!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #6021 on: May 07, 2018, 11:47:19 AM »

Reward points not expire? I have never gotten to use my points caise they always expire before I can.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6022 on: May 07, 2018, 01:25:01 PM »

Reward points not expire? I have never gotten to use my points caise they always expire before I can.
As far as I know, they don't.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6023 on: May 07, 2018, 01:27:04 PM »

As far as I know, they don't.
I thought they were only good for one year from purchase date. Have to double check it as well as email CS over my missing points  Undecided

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #6024 on: May 07, 2018, 04:13:48 PM »

I don't have any reward points even tho I have bought 5 sabers. whats up with that?

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6025 on: May 07, 2018, 04:23:42 PM »

I don't have any reward points even tho I have bought 5 sabers. whats up with that?

They should automatically accumulate through orders being placed, I'd send them a message.

On the flip side, does anyone know how to actually redeem points now that the site has been changed? Ultra's pinned post on how to redeem points doesn't seem to apply anymore.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6026 on: May 07, 2018, 04:53:09 PM »

They should automatically accumulate through orders being placed, I'd send them a message.

On the flip side, does anyone know how to actually redeem points now that the site has been changed? Ultra's pinned post on how to redeem points doesn't seem to apply anymore.

should still be under "my account"

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #6027 on: May 07, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »

No, the issue is our points have been reset to 0

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #6028 on: May 07, 2018, 05:15:04 PM »

odd, I still have $91 worth in points

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6029 on: May 07, 2018, 05:19:14 PM »

should still be under "my account"

I thought that would be the case, but going through all the options a half dozen times I can't find it. The new "my points" page is as simple as it comes, just says  "My points" and then under it "You have XX points." Seems like a "Redeem" button is missing or something.

Like bigBear, luckily I seemed to have escaped that glitch.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Pages: 1 ... 400 401 [402] 403 404 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: