Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1496553 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6030 on: May 07, 2018, 05:20:29 PM »

I can't even log into my account.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6031 on: May 07, 2018, 06:31:27 PM »

Do it yourself, the V3.1 is on sale today at 20% off!
I really wish I could, but do to my lack of vision, and engineering skills,, I can't.

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6032 on: May 07, 2018, 06:48:45 PM »

Same here.

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6033 on: May 07, 2018, 07:23:51 PM »

I've checked up on what's going on and they just said that they're still in the middle of the site "migration" (pretty sure that's the term) so things are chaotic. Call me crazy but perhaps it wasn't a great idea to totally revamp the website with a major saber sale in the works.  Undecided

I have no doubts it will be fixed, but I'd really like to be able to use those reward points before the 15% off sale goes byebye. Hopefully the Force is with me...

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Gar-Wi Musan
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #6034 on: May 07, 2018, 07:40:50 PM »

I've checked up on what's going on and they just said that they're still in the middle of the site "migration" (pretty sure that's the term) so things are chaotic. Call me crazy but perhaps it wasn't a great idea to totally revamp the website with a major saber sale in the works.  Undecided

I have no doubts it will be fixed, but I'd really like to be able to use those reward points before the 15% off sale goes byebye. Hopefully the Force is with me...

I agree. Bad timing. Perhaps I'm the one that's crazy, but I don't like the new layout at all.

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #6035 on: May 07, 2018, 11:00:53 PM »

Points expire after a year. So those who only manage 1 saber a year kinda get screwed.

DavidYaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #6036 on: May 08, 2018, 02:21:38 AM »

On the flip side, does anyone know how to actually redeem points now that the site has been changed? Ultra's pinned post on how to redeem points doesn't seem to apply anymore.

When you go to check out, there will be an option "Redeem points for $x off your order". I think it was on the payment page, same one where you enter your credit card number.

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6037 on: May 08, 2018, 02:52:05 AM »

Resetting my password fixed that problem for me. 

When you go to check out, there will be an option "Redeem points for $x off your order". I think it was on the payment page, same one where you enter your credit card number.

Exactly your points show up in dollar value at checkout, even though the my points page seems to have a glitch.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6038 on: May 08, 2018, 02:07:23 PM »

Resetting my password fixed that problem for me. 
I requested that. It emailed me a link to "reset my password". The link takes me to the login screen, which then continues to tell me that the only password I've ever used doesn't match the only user email (which autofills).

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #6039 on: May 08, 2018, 07:33:07 PM »

I'll try that, thank you kindly! I typically never get as far as the payment page because thankfully you can calculate shipping and all that fun stuff long before payment.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #6040 on: May 09, 2018, 01:26:41 AM »

I requested that. It emailed me a link to "reset my password". The link takes me to the login screen, which then continues to tell me that the only password I've ever used doesn't match the only user email (which autofills).

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6041 on: May 09, 2018, 02:21:56 PM »

So what else is new?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:10:41 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Sig by For Tyeth

bigs0387
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #6042 on: May 10, 2018, 03:35:58 AM »

I have a suggestion for a hilt design. I haven't seen it even mentioned anywhere, but I think it would be kind of cool. How about a hilt design based off of the High Guard Force Lance from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6043 on: May 10, 2018, 01:42:42 PM »

Probably because............it's not.......a lightsaber. Undecided Roll Eyes

Counterpoint: neither is the Omen.

But, I agree, it would make a good inspiration.

Sig by For Tyeth

BlindJedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2374

I don't need vision to defeat you.

« Reply #6044 on: May 12, 2018, 03:00:28 AM »

I have a suggestion for a hilt design. I haven't seen it even mentioned anywhere, but I think it would be kind of cool. How about a hilt design based off of the High Guard Force Lance from Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda?
Now this is a great idea, I love this show, and a saber based off the High Guard Force Lance would be awesome.  I'd have to buy at least two of them, maybe even four.

Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: