Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle 2015 entry and prize saber pics!  (Read 65925 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« on: July 21, 2015, 03:26:17 AM »

Figured I'd go ahead and get this up since the Raffle ends tomorrow.  Especially since some people have their entry sabers already.

Post pics of your Summer Raffle entry and prize sabers here!!  (Because we love saber pics!)

My entry sabers (and maybe more!) will probably arrive a couple days after the raffle (usually takes about two days to reach me), I'll make sure to get pics of everything up!.

Best of luck everyone!

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 03:30:30 AM »

Figured I'd go ahead and get this up since the Raffle ends tomorrow.  Especially since some people have their entry sabers already.

Post pics of your Summer Raffle entry and prize sabers here!!  (Because we love saber pics!)

My entry sabers (and maybe more!) will probably arrive a couple days after the raffle (usually takes about two days to reach me), I'll make sure to get pics of everything up!.

Best of luck everyone!

And best of luck to you, Prowl!  You know there's going to be an intense flurry of raffle entries and winnings! Cheesy

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 03:34:47 AM »

Looks like someone is just as anxious as me for the Raffle results!!  Wink

Good luck to all!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Darth Groove

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 03:43:19 AM »

Looks like someone is just as anxious as me for the Raffle results!!  Wink

Good luck to all!

My wife and I pray every night for those in our heart and those less fortunate.  I NEVER ask anything for myself but, I can assure you, I put in a good word for all my brothers and sisters that engage in the love of Light Sabers!  Rest assured, you have an added edge in the coming announcement! Smiley  Hopefully, my words don't offend as there are many that don't believe in a "higher power" yet, I don't ask those with differing views to ascribe.  Just want to say, much like the Force, there is a higher power that moves us in life.  Please don't confuse my intent.  Smiley  MTFBWYA!!

ARSENAL
Crimson Liberator, Stunt

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 03:52:39 AM »

My wife and I pray every night for those in our heart and those less fortunate.  I NEVER ask anything for myself but, I can assure you, I put in a good word for all my brothers and sisters that engage in the love of Light Sabers!  Rest assured, you have an added edge in the coming announcement! Smiley  Hopefully, my words don't offend as there are many that don't believe in a "higher power" yet, I don't ask those with differing views to ascribe.  Just want to say, much like the Force, there is a higher power that moves us in life.  Please don't confuse my intent.  Smiley  MTFBWYA!!

Peace, Brother.  Will PM you something later tonight.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 03:53:35 AM »

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why you are a darksider.   Tongue

Win or not, I am looking forward to finally getting my Dark Sentinel in hand.  

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 04:17:40 AM »

And here I am wondering who I need to take my saber to, to have a winning entry.
 Tongue

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Darth Groove

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 04:22:49 AM »

And here I am wondering who I need to take my saber to, to have a winning entry.
 Tongue

Brother, you will win whether you receive a Raffle prize or not!  You are pure of heart and have the talent to bring joy to those seeking.  Fear not, cause you will succeed in your endeavors.  This, I am sure of! Smiley

!

ARSENAL
Crimson Liberator, Stunt

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 05:04:40 AM »

Brother, you will win whether you receive a Raffle prize or not!  You are pure of heart and have the talent to bring joy to those seeking.  Fear not, cause you will succeed in your endeavors.  This, I am sure of! Smiley

!

I've had some pretty good luck with these raffles in the past so truthfully I'd be just fine seeing some other people win too. I wish you and everyone else the best of luck.

Wink

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 05:08:15 AM »

Win or not, I am looking forward to finally getting my Dark Sentinel in hand.  

Lol, I'm looking forward to my Dark Sentinel too!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:55 PM »

I'm sure there must be more than just us few who shared in the raffle topic what they've got, but as no-one else has jumped in yet, here's mine:

Old Menace, new Menace. Or is it the other way around?

My Bellicose. Only the accent button was ordered for the raffle, but I'm not going to miss the opportunity to show it off Wink

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 12:57:43 PM »

oooooooh.... Mr Casey.. I need me a trip to the shire! LOOK at all those SABERS!!!  Grin

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 11:49:31 AM »

Very grateful to say - I'll have both Entry & Prize Sabers to post here, probably on Friday is my guess.  Smiley

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2015, 11:53:13 AM »

Yeah, congratz to all! you Lucky so and so's!! I REALLY need to get in on one of those.. though I fear it will never happen as the wife has practically banned any more sabers in my home.. I only have 3!! .. well plus some of the toy ones.. something about too expensive.. blah blah blah.. hehe..

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2015, 03:19:36 PM »

Very grateful to say - I'll have both Entry & Prize Sabers to post here, probably on Friday is my guess.  Smiley

Mine will take a little longer to get to me here in Australia...... I'm often late to the party, but hey, I have lots of fun seeing all the awesome entries & prizes while I wait, lol..... Congrats on ur second place prize my friend, just like me  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: