Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1139607 times)
LivingBrain
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 46

« Reply #3735 on: January 31, 2017, 07:23:31 PM »

It is no secret that I was no fan of the theatrical release of BvS. However, I got the extended version on bluray for Christmas. Credit where credit is due, it does fix a lot of plot and story issues I had with the theatrical version. You get a lot more Clark in the movie and the motivations are fleshed a lot better. They even reordered the sequence of some scenes.

That being said, Eisenberg's performance is still annoying, there are still some big plot holes and the "Martha" thing is just as ridiculous. I think I originally gave it a 5/10. For the extended edition I would raise it to 6.75/10.

I'm glad it fleshes out Clark because I love Supes. <3

I wish it was available to rent, because I really don't want to shell out the money just to check it out.

I like movies, Spider-Man, and lightsabers.

That's about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My username and avatar may be of a villain, but I like Light Side points.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #3736 on: January 31, 2017, 07:26:59 PM »

I'm glad it fleshes out Clark because I love Supes. <3

I wish it was available to rent, because I really don't want to shell out the money just to check it out.
Same here, which is why I asked for it at Xmas. I refused to use my own money to buy it.

Have had this stuck in my head for the past 3 hours. There are worse songs to be stuck in there
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo&amp;spfreload=10" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYRH4apXDo&amp;spfreload=10</a>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3737 on: January 31, 2017, 08:36:02 PM »

Straight Out of Line - Godsmack

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3738 on: February 01, 2017, 03:54:11 AM »

All the Way Live - Thousand Foot Krutch

Happy Knox?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3739 on: February 01, 2017, 06:20:36 PM »

Adios - Rammstein

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3740 on: February 01, 2017, 10:02:53 PM »

Inglorious Basterds. Because Nazis getting killed. And Christoph Waltz

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #3741 on: February 01, 2017, 10:11:00 PM »

Inglorious Basterds. Because Nazis getting killed. And Christoph Waltz

Point for Tarantino!

And that is my favorite Tarantino movie! I never get tired of watching any of his movies. Christoph Waltz is a genius actor. My second favorite is Django Unchained (Jamie Fox AND Christoph Waltz, awesome), then Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill and The Hateful Eight.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #3742 on: February 01, 2017, 10:17:06 PM »

What Dreams May Come.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3743 on: February 01, 2017, 10:19:18 PM »

Point for Tarantino!

And that is my favorite Tarantino movie! I never get tired of watching any of his movies. Christoph Waltz is a genius actor. My second favorite is Django Unchained (Jamie Fox AND Christoph Waltz, awesome), then Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill and The Hateful Eight.
I would say Tarantino has two masterpieces: Inglorious Basterds and Pulp Fiction. Like you, I love all his movies (even Death Proof).

And Christoph Waltz is amazing in this movie. From the opening scene in the farm house to the strudel scene to the movie house scene with Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger. Definitely deserved his Oscar.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3744 on: February 01, 2017, 10:24:17 PM »

I would say Tarantino has two masterpieces: Inglorious Basterds and Pulp Fiction. Like you, I love all his movies (even Death Proof).

And Christoph Waltz is amazing in this movie. From the opening scene in the farm house to the strudel scene to the movie house scene with Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger. Definitely deserved his Oscar.

Well, shoot, see what you've done?!  Roll Eyes  Now I've got to go watch it again myself!  Star Wars: TCW will have to wait a little longer.  Grin   There is such "texture" in those scenes because of Christoph.  He's brilliant and Oscar worthy in everything he does.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3745 on: February 01, 2017, 10:31:01 PM »

Well, shoot, see what you've done?!  Roll Eyes  Now I've got to go watch it again myself!  Star Wars: TCW will have to wait a little longer.  Grin   There is such "texture" in those scenes because of Christoph.  He's brilliant and Oscar worthy in everything he does.
Hehehe. That's the genius of Tarantino.

One of his more underrated movies (although I can't understand why) is Jackie Brown, Tarantino's homage to the blaxploitation genre. Amazing cast, great film.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3746 on: February 01, 2017, 10:33:16 PM »

Hehehe. That's the genius of Tarantino.

One of his more underrated movies (although I can't understand why) is Jackie Brown, Tarantino's homage to the blaxploitation genre. Amazing cast, great film.

Yeah, the only "older" films of his that I've watched are Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. I need to check out some of his others, too, like Jackie Brown.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3747 on: February 01, 2017, 10:45:10 PM »

Yeah, the only "older" films of his that I've watched are Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. I need to check out some of his others, too, like Jackie Brown.
You definitely should. And also add True Romance to the list if you haven't seen it. It's Tarantino's script, but Tony Scott directed it. However 98% of what Tarantino wrote is actually in the film. He even does a commentary on the special edition dvd. I class it as the "unofficial" Tarantino movie (similar to how Galaxyquest is an unofficial Star Trek movie)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #3748 on: February 02, 2017, 03:18:39 AM »

You definitely should. And also add True Romance to the list if you haven't seen it. It's Tarantino's script, but Tony Scott directed it. However 98% of what Tarantino wrote is actually in the film. He even does a commentary on the special edition dvd. I class it as the "unofficial" Tarantino movie (similar to how Galaxyquest is an unofficial Star Trek movie)

Great advice, thanks!

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3749 on: February 02, 2017, 03:22:13 AM »

Misty Mountains - sung by the Dwarves in The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. I love their deep voices.

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: