Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1139866 times)
Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4215 on: March 09, 2017, 12:28:34 AM »

Believer by Imagine Dragons.

Was actually humming this in my head for the past half hour or so, it seems

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4216 on: March 09, 2017, 12:46:19 AM »

Watching, Taboo with Tom Hardy, again.  Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4217 on: March 09, 2017, 06:44:27 PM »

Watching, Taboo with Tom Hardy, again.  Grin
LOVED IT.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4218 on: March 09, 2017, 07:25:23 PM »

God I miss scratching sometimes. No matter how many times I watch/listen to this always gives me the serious feels

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHxvJObhxs8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHxvJObhxs8</a>

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4219 on: March 09, 2017, 09:04:49 PM »

Watching Monty Python: Almost The Truth (lawyer's cut) - a documentary about the legendary comedy troupe, how they came together and created one of the most influential and inventive comedy groups of all time.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4220 on: March 09, 2017, 10:21:45 PM »

T-Minus 3 hours 40 minutes until KONG: SKULL ISLAND!  Cool  This is gonna be sooooo good, I just know it!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4221 on: March 09, 2017, 10:27:39 PM »

T-Minus 3 hours 40 minutes until KONG: SKULL ISLAND!  Cool  This is gonna be sooooo good, I just know it!
Try not to go bananas!
(see what I did there?  Wink)

I'm now watching Hitch. Cos Will Smith is all charm, Eva Mendes is gorgeous and Kevin James is bearable and really funny. Plus there are some really good lessons in here about communicating and interacting with women.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #4222 on: March 09, 2017, 10:30:59 PM »

Try not to go bananas!
(see what I did there?  Wink)

I'm now watching Hitch. Cos Will Smith is all charm, Eva Mendes is gorgeous and Kevin James is bearable and really funny. Plus there are some really good lessons in here about communicating and interacting with women.
Ha!  Yaaasss! I'll try not to go APESH*T before then...   Cheesy

HITCH is a great movie.  The casting works really well together.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4223 on: March 09, 2017, 10:31:28 PM »

My little one got really into The Sandlot last night before I had to send him off to bed. But, I did record it for him so when he gets home, we're gonna watch it! Never thought that load would like like it!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4224 on: March 09, 2017, 10:32:32 PM »

Ha!  Yaaasss! I'll try not to go APESH*T before then...   Cheesy

HITCH is a great movie.  The casting works really well together.
Stop monkeying around and go get ready for the movie.

And Hitch is one of those early 00s forgotten comedies.

My little one got really into The Sandlot last night before I had to send him off to bed. But, I did record it for him so when he gets home, we're gonna watch it! Never thought that load would like like it!
Still never seen it and it's not even available to stream in the UK. Must be one of culturally relevant movies just for the States. If i want to see a good baseball movie I'll watch Bull Durham. Or Field of Dreams. Or The Natural. Or The Babe (well maybe that last one isn't great, but it has John Goodman in it).

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #4225 on: March 09, 2017, 10:39:19 PM »

You're a very good Dad.  Sandlot reflects how we spent our time as kids. Being outside was the best thing to do and we loved it.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4226 on: March 09, 2017, 10:53:09 PM »

Still never seen it and it's not even available to stream in the UK. Must be one of culturally relevant movies just for the States. If i want to see a good baseball movie I'll watch Bull Durham. Or Field of Dreams. Or The Natural. Or The Babe (well maybe that last one isn't great, but it has John Goodman in it).

I think it's just a good kid movie, not even so much a sports/baseball movie. The main character knows nothing about baseball, which is kinda the running joke of the movie, but mostly it's a kids growing up movie. Came out in a time where I was at the same age so I perfectly can associate with the mischief and hijinks these boys get into.

You're a very good Dad.  Sandlot reflects how we spent our time as kids. Being outside was the best thing to do and we loved it.

So many good memories! My only knock on our current neighborhood is there are no kids for my boy's to play with. No kids, actually!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4227 on: March 09, 2017, 10:56:58 PM »

I think it's just a good kid movie, not even so much a sports/baseball movie. The main character knows nothing about baseball, which is kinda the running joke of the movie, but mostly it's a kids growing up movie. Came out in a time where I was at the same age so I perfectly can associate with the mischief and hijinks these boys get into.

So many good memories! My only knock on our current neighborhood is there are no kids for my boy's to play with. No kids, actually!
Mischief and hijinks? That's what The Goonies was for.  Cheesy Grin

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4228 on: March 10, 2017, 03:58:36 PM »

Mischief and hijinks? That's what The Goonies was for.  Cheesy Grin
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4229 on: March 10, 2017, 04:39:51 PM »

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

See? Logos understands!

Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: