Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 542   Go Down
Author Topic: Whatchya Listening to or Watching?  (Read 1139658 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4275 on: March 15, 2017, 03:28:47 PM »

Ain't No Fun - AC/DC

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4276 on: March 15, 2017, 04:01:49 PM »

Putting on the Ritz - Poindexter

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4277 on: March 15, 2017, 04:14:10 PM »

Putting on the Ritz - Poindexter
That's the remix?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #4278 on: March 15, 2017, 09:00:16 PM »

Catching up on Legion (episode 4).

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4279 on: March 15, 2017, 09:12:10 PM »

Catching up on Legion (episode 4).
I really need to catch up n that. The pre-premier previews caught my attention, but the subsequent trailers left me a little iffy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4280 on: March 15, 2017, 09:17:21 PM »

I really need to catch up n that. The pre-premier previews caught my attention, but the subsequent trailers left me a little iffy.
THE SERIES IS AWESOME!!! I only missed the last two due to the new job.

It is, without a doubt, the best comic book tv show available to watch right now. Better than the Marvel Netflix stuff. Better than all of the CW DC shows. Better than Agents of Shield. Better than Preacher. Better than The Walking Dead (which, admittedly, I've never liked).

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4281 on: March 15, 2017, 09:18:52 PM »

THE SERIES IS AWESOME!!! I only missed the last two due to the new job.

It is, without a doubt, the best comic book tv show available to watch right now. Better than the Marvel Netflix stuff. Better than all of the CW DC shows. Better than Agents of Shield. Better than Preacher. Better than The Walking Dead (which, admittedly, I've never liked).
My question is, is there a beginning-middle-end story, or is it "let's see how long we can draw this concept out?"

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4282 on: March 15, 2017, 09:21:42 PM »

My question is, is there a beginning-middle-end story, or is it "let's see how long we can draw this concept out?"
As far as I know, this season is only 8 episodes long. So, no. Not a drawn out concept. And the concept is executed very well and is not one note at all. Watch the first two episodes and if you don't like those then you probably won't like the show at all.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4283 on: March 15, 2017, 09:28:04 PM »

That's the remix?

Yeah.  Grin

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4284 on: March 15, 2017, 10:47:55 PM »

Legion episode 5. Dan Stevens is a hell of an actor, I love the undefined Archer-esque periodness and Rachel Keller is beyond cuteness. Plus Aubrey Plaza is her usual lovely quirky self.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4285 on: March 15, 2017, 11:31:21 PM »

Into The Badlands returns this Sunday...
Anyone watching it?

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #4286 on: March 16, 2017, 07:03:50 AM »

Pretty Woman - Van Halen

I prefer the Roy Orbison version myself.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4287 on: March 16, 2017, 03:34:14 PM »

Anyone watching it?

I really, really liked season one. I always liked to refer to the show as "Gone with the Wuxia."  Grin

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4288 on: March 16, 2017, 03:38:26 PM »

I really, really liked season one. I always liked to refer to the show as "Gone with the Wuxia."  Grin

Lol!

The action is supposed to be even better this season. I'm totally amped up! I'm gonna rewatch the first season tomorrow, the bonus stuff too, then gear up for Sunday night. I heard somewhere they've been training for a year!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4289 on: March 16, 2017, 03:52:51 PM »

As far as I know, this season is only 8 episodes long. So, no. Not a drawn out concept. And the concept is executed very well and is not one note at all. Watch the first two episodes and if you don't like those then you probably won't like the show at all.
I think that shall be my binge of choice this weekend. Dammit, FX has been on a roll with putting out good stuff lately.

Yeah.  Grin
There were playing that the other day on the Bob & Tom show, only when they got to the "Put it on the Ritz" somebody had dubbed in Peter Boyle from Young Frankenstein. I about pissed my pants laughing.

Legion episode 5. Dan Stevens is a hell of an actor, I love the undefined Archer-esque periodness and Rachel Keller is beyond cuteness. Plus Aubrey Plaza is her usual lovely quirky self.
All good things. Grin But to me, Dan will always be Matthew Crawley.

Anyone watching it?
Started watching this but other stuff hindered progress. Have it in queue on Netflix. That red headed minx seriously has my attention. Roll Eyes

I prefer the Roy Orbison version myself.
Early '80s VH was pretty good about sticking to the original spirit of the covers they did. I always loved Big Bad Bill is Sweet William Now off of Diver Down.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 542   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: