Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 946042 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #915 on: October 22, 2015, 09:05:00 PM »

STILL. WHAT DOES NSFW MEAN?

Oh, my bad, I misread the conversation.  Cheesy

NSFW = Not safe for work.

My favorite line from all of Star Wars is a scene that in the end didn't make the cut.

Here it is spliced together with the part that did make it into the final product:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoBv-9ueMo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoBv-9ueMo</a>

The way Harrison Ford delivers his dialogue as if he is actually offended makes me howl every time.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:15:33 PM by Kham-Ryn Kurios » Logged

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #916 on: October 23, 2015, 05:40:06 AM »

Did anyone else feel bad for the zillo beast in the clone wars? Poor thing was antagonized by sidious Cry

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #917 on: October 23, 2015, 03:24:29 PM »

Did anyone else feel bad for the zillo beast in the clone wars? Poor thing was antagonized by sidious Cry

Completely agree, Tratus.

I recently saw a list of the most dangerous creatures of Star Wars and I had to comment on behalf of the Zillo. (even fictional animals need advocates. Wink)

Zillo's are rare at best and are not rampaging monster's, like you said, it was provoked and for all intents and purposes made to react aggressively.

+1

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #918 on: October 23, 2015, 10:54:12 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIRoASL90EI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIRoASL90EI</a>

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 48

« Reply #919 on: October 24, 2015, 03:28:09 PM »

Love that Supercut - point for sharing

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #920 on: October 26, 2015, 05:02:44 AM »

Love that Supercut - point for sharing

I concur, +1.

_______

I would really like to know how much Ep. VII has made off of pre-sale tickets.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #921 on: October 26, 2015, 03:04:36 PM »

I concur, +1.

_______

I would really like to know how much Ep. VII has made off of pre-sale tickets.

i dont remember the exact number but i know that they have killed the previous record of pre sale tickets by 8x as many. i think the record was held by the new hunger games

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #922 on: October 26, 2015, 03:39:08 PM »

Completely agree, Tratus.

I recently saw a list of the most dangerous creatures of Star Wars and I had to comment on behalf of the Zillo. (even fictional animals need advocates. Wink)

Zillo's are rare at best and are not rampaging monster's, like you said, it was provoked and for all intents and purposes made to react aggressively.

+1

The same is (at least was) true of rancors. They're only mean and nasty when hungry. Or probably when defending offspring. Although, I'm curious to see what make a gundark such a menace.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #923 on: November 01, 2015, 10:55:01 PM »

I've always liked how the cartoons have tried to keep the appearance of the characters as close to their real life counterparts as possible.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Connah
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 91

Light, Dark, both extremes annoy me

« Reply #924 on: November 01, 2015, 11:22:31 PM »

mmm I can see where you're coming from there

but ezra will always be known as space aladdin

here's a random thought though: we're all debating how they're going to explain the absence of ashoka, ezra and Kanan in the original trilogy. What about this: Vader kills ashoka and kanan. Ezra bereft of guidance runs off to some distant planet to hide, whilst there he falls to the dark side having decided the jedi clearly couldn't win, he then starts to obsess over darth vader and seeks to 'finish what you started'

boom

space Aladdin becomes kylo ren

i'm sure there's already spoilers out there to dismiss this, but I personally think this would do a great job of tying rebels into the films and explaining the absence of 3 force users that were present a few years before the battle of yavin

"there's no such thing as overkill. It's just making sure"

Dominix V4 VA with sound
Scorpion R+B Emerald with sound

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #925 on: November 02, 2015, 01:15:38 AM »

I've always liked how the cartoons have tried to keep the appearance of the characters as close to their real life counterparts as possible.

For this theory to make sense, Ezra/Kylo would be in his early to mid forties.

He was born 19 years BBY, Star Wars Rebels is set 5 years before ANH and The Force Awakens takes place 30 years after ROTJ.

That works out to exactly 44 years old.

A more plausible speculation would be that Kylo Ren is the child of one of the Inquisitors that the rebels keep encountering, but this is really a longshot.

As an aside, that means that Ezra is 14 years old in Star Wars Rebels, which heretofore has not been stated. (I guess you're never to young to be a terrorist; it's all a matter of point of view.) Smiley
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:31:32 AM by Kham-Ryn Kurios » Logged

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

« Reply #926 on: November 02, 2015, 11:21:02 AM »

You don't have to worry about Ahsoka. She WILL be killed by Vader, probably at end of season two.

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #927 on: November 02, 2015, 12:34:08 PM »

You don't have to worry about Ahsoka. She WILL be killed by Vader, probably at end of season two.

I pray you are mistaken...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

wargame_insomniac
Knight Major

« Reply #928 on: November 02, 2015, 01:00:09 PM »

In which case you might not want to watch interview with Dave Filoni.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

« Reply #929 on: November 02, 2015, 01:59:24 PM »

I think most people will agree that we probably won't see Ashoka making it out alive in season 2. The question is how do we think she would die? It will most likely be Vader, but i would to see the Emperor kill her to teach Vader a lesson.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: