Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 945654 times)
Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #1515 on: August 18, 2016, 02:24:11 AM »

If any of you are interested and don't normally follow the canon Star Wars comic line,
but are big fans on Vader AND Anakin I highly suggest picking up Darth Vader #24

In the previous issue Vader had his suit deactivated - essentially trapped in the prison that is his armor/body.

The entire issue is a reflection on who Vader is, what of Anakin is left, and his take on the events of Mustafar.

This is situated between A New Hope and Empire and is probably my favorite book in this series so far (it ends on the next issue, #25)

-
If you want a condensed version of what happens feel free to pm me to ask, I don't want to spoil anything here.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1516 on: August 21, 2016, 07:44:08 AM »

If any of you are interested and don't normally follow the canon Star Wars comic line,
but are big fans on Vader AND Anakin I highly suggest picking up Darth Vader #24

In the previous issue Vader had his suit deactivated - essentially trapped in the prison that is his armor/body.

The entire issue is a reflection on who Vader is, what of Anakin is left, and his take on the events of Mustafar.

This is situated between A New Hope and Empire and is probably my favorite book in this series so far (it ends on the next issue, #25)

-
If you want a condensed version of what happens feel free to pm me to ask, I don't want to spoil anything here.

Agreed, this whole series has been awesome but this issue was tops.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #1517 on: August 22, 2016, 05:11:01 PM »

I have just bought the Vol 5. Of Star Wars Legacy ...  still awesome but to me, this volume is of less quality than the 4 previous ones ... i am going to purchase the vol 6. soon (and i try to find old one on the internet without "legend" on it lol )

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1518 on: August 30, 2016, 08:20:58 PM »

Y'all be the judge.

http://www.looper.com/23042/powerful-sith-star-wars-universe/?utm_source=looper.com&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=sidebar_recric_widget&zergnet=1

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1519 on: September 02, 2016, 06:57:00 AM »

Y'all?  C'mon Darth Logos.  Tongue

Darth Vitiate was the best IMO.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #1520 on: September 02, 2016, 02:23:13 PM »

Before I perused the list I had the sith emperor who sucked the force from a whole planet & and lived for over a 1000 years in mind. Couldnt remember his name as its some time since I read the book.
But there it was Darth Vitiate.
Just my opinion but there it is.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1521 on: September 02, 2016, 03:52:44 PM »

From all of my research, Vitiate seems to take the cake. The way he is described in Revan, is the stuff your darkest nightmares aspire to be.

He makes a Sith proud. <sniff> Cry

Not only did he achieve immortality, but he was also able to grant it to others.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #1522 on: September 02, 2016, 04:29:45 PM »

His method of obtaining immortality is the epitome of evil and increases the power of the immortalized with painful consequence, again the epitome of what evil will do to you when you embrace it. Without the Sith Emperor, the Sith would likely have been truly wiped out by the Jedi. He wiped out the Sith leaders and remade the Sith as he saw fit for generations. Bane's influence is long lasting with the rule of two, but it is a meek presence by comparison. Darth Vitiate was the most powerful and influential, y'all.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1523 on: September 02, 2016, 05:54:27 PM »

His method of obtaining immortality is the epitome of evil and increases the power of the immortalized with painful consequence, again the epitome of what evil will do to you when you embrace it. Without the Sith Emperor, the Sith would likely have been truly wiped out by the Jedi. He wiped out the Sith leaders and remade the Sith as he saw fit for generations. Bane's influence is long lasting with the rule of two, but it is a meek presence by comparison. Darth Vitiate was the most powerful and influential, y'all.

Oh I think we'd have found a way. The Sith endure.

<best Southern accent>
The Sith shall rise again.

Sig by For Tyeth

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #1524 on: September 03, 2016, 12:00:43 AM »

Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy Point!

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1525 on: September 06, 2016, 01:14:04 AM »

Oh I think we'd have found a way. The Sith endure.

<best Southern accent>

I read that in Noctis' voice....

But currently we seem to be stuck with Kylo and the Renlettes....  Tongue

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #1526 on: September 07, 2016, 04:19:45 PM »

You don't have to stick with Kylo and the Renlettes. Become an Expanded Universe recusant like me, and have Darth Krayt's Sith. Loads and loads of Sith!

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1527 on: September 07, 2016, 04:32:46 PM »

I read that in Noctis' voice....

But currently we seem to be stuck with Kylo and the Renlettes....  Tongue

Nox doesn't have an accent. Listen to her on her Belli review.

Also no. The Sith shall indeed rise. Just as they have always done.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #1528 on: September 07, 2016, 04:41:39 PM »

You don't have to stick with Kylo and the Renlettes. Become an Expanded Universe recusant like me, and have Darth Krayt's Sith. Loads and loads of Sith!

Are there many of us around? I actually stood up at the end of  the new movie. said " Utter crap "  very loudly and stalked out of the theater in a foul mood!
. I have since softened slightly towards it.
But the expanded universe had been my reading material for over a year beforehand (actually I was rereading most of them).
 Perhaps this is why I spent most of the movie muttering to myself about weak plots, poor characters etc etc.

Sith are here to stay Whatever Disney have planned  Tongue

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1529 on: September 07, 2016, 05:51:50 PM »

Are there many of us around? I actually stood up at the end of  the new movie. said " Utter crap "  very loudly and stalked out of the theater in a foul mood!
. I have since softened slightly towards it.
But the expanded universe had been my reading material for over a year beforehand (actually I was rereading most of them).
 Perhaps this is why I spent most of the movie muttering to myself about weak plots, poor characters etc etc.

Sith are here to stay Whatever Disney have planned  Tongue

You are certainly not alone. To say I was furious after I saw Ep7 would be putting it mildly. The prequels had their fail moments, but nothing like TFA. Even the title made me cringe.

Despite this, Rogue One has me intrigued. I sincerely hope it does not set a bad precedent for the SW stand alones.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: