Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 945665 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1710 on: October 05, 2016, 12:10:31 AM »

Also, who is this? And don't say the Grand Inq.

That is The Son, the living embodiment of the Dark Side.  He is from the Mortis Arc of The Clone Wars series.   The Son (DarkSide), The Daughter (Light Side) and The Father (Balance). 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #1711 on: October 05, 2016, 11:27:25 AM »

Those are Obi-wan's and Ahsoka's lightsaber's he is holding.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #1712 on: October 05, 2016, 11:40:49 AM »

Got it off FB.  Smiley
Ahh. That could be a good reason I haven't seen it.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #1713 on: October 05, 2016, 01:16:11 PM »

Ye  he took them from them after he turned Anakin to the Darkside

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1714 on: October 05, 2016, 01:32:38 PM »

That is The Son, the living embodiment of the Dark Side.  He is from the Mortis Arc of The Clone Wars series.   The Son (DarkSide), The Daughter (Light Side) and The Father (Balance). 
Hmmm. Then wouldn't his name be Bogan?

Thanks. I'm not sure if I like this arc. The concept has merit if done in a smart manner. I haven't seen TCW yet. Only bits and pieces, but have played LEGO SW 3.

Are they physical manifestations or, like Anakin, are they flesh and blood? I hope the former, otherwise it just rubs me as another lame cartoon attempt to be edgy.

That's what caught my attention

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

« Reply #1715 on: October 05, 2016, 01:56:22 PM »

That is The Son, the living embodiment of the Dark Side.  He is from the Mortis Arc of The Clone Wars series.   The Son (DarkSide), The Daughter (Light Side) and The Father (Balance).  

In the story arc of the novels a fourth character is introduced called Abaloth - The Servant(?!?).
Won't say too much more for fear of spoilers. I haven't seen TCW series either( is high on To watch list). Interested to see where this leads in Clone wars.

Are they physical manifestations or, like Anakin, are they flesh and blood? I hope the former, otherwise it just rubs me as another lame cartoon attempt to be edgy.

I Agree. Again no spoilers regarding Story in novels.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1716 on: October 05, 2016, 02:13:48 PM »

In the story arc of the novels a fourth character is introduced called Abaloth - The Servant(?!?).
Won't say too much more for fear of spoilers. I haven't seen TCW series either( is high on To watch list). Interested to see where this leads in Clone wars.I Agree. Again no spoilers regarding Story in novels.

Which novel series? I'm almost done with Lost Tribe of the Sith, and will need new reading material soon.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

« Reply #1717 on: October 05, 2016, 02:40:10 PM »

Which novel series? I'm almost done with Lost Tribe of the Sith, and will need new reading material soon.
Can remember storylines characters etc & there is crossover with Lost tribe story, but can't remember names of novels or series( I usually forget stuff the other way round Embarrassed ). Ill go have a look when I get a min.  Smiley

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

« Reply #1718 on: October 05, 2016, 02:57:17 PM »

OK as far as I remember (its a little while since i have read them ) Its The Fate of the Jedi Series Starting with Outcast.
I know that there were three other novels spanning from Legacy of the Force series but honesty don't remember if they were relevant story arc wise. They are Crosscurrent, Riptide and Millennium Falcon.

Hope that helps  Cheesy

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #1719 on: October 05, 2016, 07:14:49 PM »

I'm about to finish Vortex soon. Last in the FOTJ series.

The Son in that image was from Clone Wars, the cartoon. Season 3 ep15.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #1720 on: October 06, 2016, 12:48:25 AM »

Hmmm. Then wouldn't his name be Bogan?

Thanks. I'm not sure if I like this arc. The concept has merit if done in a smart manner. I haven't seen TCW yet. Only bits and pieces, but have played LEGO SW 3.

It is never fully explained if memory serves..but I think it is a bit of both.  They are from an ancient powerful race that transcended...much like The "Q".   Anakin was able to subdue them though and was offered the role of The Father.    Fun Fact:  Originally Lucas had the idea that the Son was being manipulated by the Spirits of Darth Bane and Revan.  But then scratched the idea when he was decided Sith can not leave Force Ghosts.  Fun Fact #2:  The Son was voiced by Sam Witwer.

Won't say too much more for fear of spoilers. I haven't seen TCW series either( is high on To watch list). Interested to see where this leads in Clone wars.I Agree. Again no spoilers regarding Story in novels.

One of the speculations is that Snoke is the canon Abeloth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1721 on: October 06, 2016, 02:58:18 PM »

One of the speculations is that Snoke is the canon Abeloth

From my understanding the Abeloth was the Servant who then transcended to take the position of the Mother, ergo Abeloth is female. But she went crazy and became the embodiment of chaos.

'Nother question:

If Sith can't leave Force ghosts, and the Force has a "will", then what would influence the "will" of the Dark Side of the Force?

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #1722 on: October 06, 2016, 03:15:24 PM »

From my understanding the Abeloth was the Servant who then transcended to take the position of the Mother, ergo Abeloth is female. But she went crazy and became the embodiment of chaos.

Obviously by "Canon Abeloth" I mean he takes a similar role of Abeloth......not the EXACT role.  In short, ancient Force Entity.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1723 on: October 06, 2016, 03:19:19 PM »

Obviously by "Canon Abeloth" I mean he takes a similar role of Abeloth......not the EXACT role.  In short, ancient Force Entity.

Sorry, missed that.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1724 on: October 13, 2016, 08:14:59 PM »

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: