Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 945781 times)
Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #3075 on: December 25, 2018, 12:48:41 AM »

Im alone for Christmas this year and I am just at home playing SWTOR and wishing we could see Malgus on film...reminded me of a conversation Logos and I had.  So i decided to play around with some pictures.  Now I don't have photoshop so I had to use paint..but Behold...Vin Diesel as Darth Malgus

Nice work! I wont be seeing anyone the whole day either. I haven't spent Christmas with anyone for about 13 years. So I'll be here if that's any consolation. I plan on playing a lot of games too. I'm used to not doing Christmas personally, but it is still a bit of a bummer last second for me. I hope you can find a way to have your own fun and not feel too lonely.  

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #3076 on: December 25, 2018, 08:30:05 AM »

Thanks for the offer guys.  I knew I was going be alone this year because my wife had planned to go home this for Christmas way back in may...or june.  But, since I lost my Father on Thanksgiving its a lot harder.  She did want to try and cancel but I told her not to.  So, housework and SWTOR....A Double XP event is going on right now so I'm gonna level the hell out of some alts.  Merry Christmas Everyone.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3077 on: December 25, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »

Im alone for Christmas this year and I am just at home playing SWTOR and wishing we could see Malgus on film...reminded me of a conversation Logos and I had.  So i decided to play around with some pictures.  Now I don't have photoshop so I had to use paint..but Behold...Vin Diesel as Darth Malgus

Sorry to hear, buddy. Alone, but not forgotten. Merry Christmas.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3078 on: December 28, 2018, 05:49:31 PM »

Reading the new Disney Cannon Thrawn series, I like it.  It's nothing like the original trilogy which I think is better but it's still good

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3079 on: December 28, 2018, 06:51:37 PM »

Reading the new Disney Cannon Thrawn series, I like it.  It's nothing like the original trilogy which I think is better but it's still good
Uh......Duh?!?  Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3080 on: December 28, 2018, 08:57:48 PM »

I've said before, the Thrawn Novels and the Vader Comics are the few bright spots in this new canon.  I like they seem to be setting up the Chiss for something important

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3081 on: December 28, 2018, 09:39:23 PM »

I've said before, the Thrawn Novels and the Vader Comics are the few bright spots in this new canon.  I like they seem to be setting up the Chiss for something important

Agreed, I'm on the sequel that's flashing back between Thrawn and Anakin's story and Vader's story

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3082 on: December 31, 2018, 04:44:07 PM »

Agreed, I'm on the sequel that's flashing back between Thrawn and Anakin's story and Vader's story

*Spoilers Incoming*   

One thing I loved about that one was how Vader referred to Anakin...only as "The Jedi".   Simply refusing to even mention his own name in his own thoughts

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3083 on: December 31, 2018, 04:49:01 PM »

*Spoilers Incoming*   

One thing I loved about that one was how Vader referred to Anakin...only as "The Jedi".   Simply refusing to even mention his own name in his own thoughts

Hmmm, looking forward to that. It's getting really good

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3084 on: January 01, 2019, 03:56:32 AM »

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3085 on: January 02, 2019, 09:57:52 AM »

*Spoilers Incoming*   

That might have been inspired by Sherlock's referring to Irene Adler as "the woman".

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #3086 on: January 02, 2019, 08:21:15 PM »

That might have been inspired by Sherlock's referring to Irene Adler as "the woman".

Possibly...which would be an interesting circle since Lars Mikkelsen played Magnussen in Sherlock and voiced Thrawn.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3087 on: January 03, 2019, 01:18:53 PM »

Possibly...which would be an interesting circle since Lars Mikkelsen played Magnussen in Sherlock and voiced Thrawn.
And even more interesting since many want Benedict Cumberbatch to play Thrawn in a live action movie.

Sig by For Tyeth

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #3088 on: January 03, 2019, 03:43:39 PM »

And even more interesting since many want Benedict Cumberbatch to play Thrawn in a live action movie.

I know I do, I think he'll do the part quite well

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #3089 on: January 03, 2019, 04:50:02 PM »

I know I do, I think he'll do the part quite well

I had a strange idea and thought that Christopher Meloni (of Law and Order fame) would have been a good choice for Thrawn. He has a similar facial structure and physique plus he can act calm and collected or intimidating and intense.

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: