Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Consular with emerald and grab bag!!!!  (Read 8613 times)
Darth Sihilious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

« on: December 28, 2013, 07:09:12 PM »

So I just had the sabers delivered less than 20 minutes ago and wow am I amazed! I got a consular with emerald and am simultaneously playing around with it and writing this review. I am surprised with the consular in real life, i thought of it as  looking different from pictures but it looks better, More of a review coming soon!

Darth Sihilious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »

Grab bag consists of dark arbiter body, bellicose short groove pommel, what looks like an arbiter neck(flat and flush), and a scorpion emitter with no windows and guardian blue blade!!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 10:32:13 PM »

Can't wait to see the Consular and what colors you make. Your Grab Bag sounds interesting too. Make sure to get pics of both up. Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »

^ Absolutely agree. Grab bag saber sounds amazing, and wouldn't mind seeing what colours you like with the Consular. Sith point for your good fortune. Smiley

Light side points please

Darth Sihilious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 04:41:30 AM »

Also, it is a DARK arbiter body which I love, I have put a shock Le emitter on it and have in between the pommel and body the neck section. The only problem is that it does not have sound!Now I am tempted to purchase a dark arbiter with sound.......I still have no idea what saber the neck belongs to, I can only describe it as silver, flush, and with no design on it, anyone know? Also the windowless scorpion emitter(am I the only one to own one!! Grin ) from the grab bag does not have the claw. I have put the emitter on the shock le body and it now is my Sith saber with Darth Vader and Starkiller fonts! I love this option to mix and match different parts and make unique sabers! I really want to get some grab bags too, but in time. I really also love being able to share this with everyone so thanks a lot!! Anyways, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!! P.S. (I may try to post some pictures, the problem is I am still unsure of how to Undecided )

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 05:33:02 AM »

Looking forward to seeing pics of these sabers, especially the grab bag.

Hibyrd
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 37

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 11:25:00 AM »

Congrats on the new sabers! I would love to see the unique-sounding grab-bag as well. Here is a link to Eerockk's post that has instructions for how to post pictures. http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=13584.0

Let us know if you have other questions.  Good luck!

Bellicose RGB
Archon V2.1 CG Obsidian w/Foc Orange
Malice BR Obsidian w/Foc Orange
Prophecy CE V2 BR
Liberator AB
Dark Standard Issue Staff GB
Dominix v2 LE FO
Manticore Emerald RGBW
Dominix v2 AS
Crimson Reaper AB Obsisian w/FOC silver
Initiate

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 04:57:17 PM »

Is the neck potentially a coupler? Maybe just a random MHS part as well? Look forward to seeing some pics!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Darth Sihilious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 06:40:29 PM »

the neck is just a silver flat piece with no designs, it has a male and female end so it is not a coupler...

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 06:49:08 PM »

Ah yes that makes sense. Well then it points to a MHS piece then.

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 12:01:29 AM »

Agreed, very interested in seeing pics of all the MHS specials that have been getting sent out over the last few weeks. This one sounds like something to see - I've often thought that the Dark Arbiter was a very impressive 'sabre, and this sounds like a great mix of MHS pieces.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 04:42:23 AM »

Also, it is a DARK arbiter body which I love, I have put a shock Le emitter on it and have in between the pommel and body the neck section. The only problem is that it does not have sound!Now I am tempted to purchase a dark arbiter with sound.......I still have no idea what saber the neck belongs to, I can only describe it as silver, flush, and with no design on it, anyone know? Also the windowless scorpion emitter(am I the only one to own one!! Grin ) from the grab bag does not have the claw. I have put the emitter on the shock le body and it now is my Sith saber with Darth Vader and Starkiller fonts! I love this option to mix and match different parts and make unique sabers! I really want to get some grab bags too, but in time. I really also love being able to share this with everyone so thanks a lot!! Anyways, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to everyone!! P.S. (I may try to post some pictures, the problem is I am still unsure of how to Undecided )

Perhaps it is the neck used for the crystal chamber on the Scorpion, but just isn't machined out. I recommend getting the grenade grip and putting that scorpion emitter on it!

Also how does the Bellicose pommel look on the Dark Arbiter body? I might get one for mine after I get it fixed.

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Darth Sihilious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 02:53:18 AM »

It is actually not the neck, I dont think it comes with any current saber, I think, like someone else has said, it is just a random mhs part. As for the Bellicose pommel, in my opinion it looks good on the dark arbiter body, right now I have it on that body along with a shock le emitter which also looks great with a guardian blue blade. If you are talking about the whole dark arbiter w grenade section and such I'm sure it would look great considering it would all be the same silver and black color scheme, so I would say give it a try! Hope I helped!!

Aurick
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 03:07:47 AM »

I would love to see some pics of this! Are you able to post any of these?

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Darth Sihilious
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 02:04:36 AM »

I would love to see some pics of this! Are you able to post any of these?
No promises Embarrassed but I might try over the weekend

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: