Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653065 times)
Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1275 on: January 20, 2017, 12:32:29 AM »

I got 86 up to 7* and 88 up to 6* today. I unlocked Dooku, because I think I might have a use for him, and I was close to unlocking him anyway, but I also unlocked magma trooper with one of my GW buys, just because I needed another DS character to give me the 25 DS unlock achievement, which also means Vader shards.

Since my DS team has gotten stronger, I've been using them as my workhorse GW team. I use them unless I need to hit hard and fast, at which point I bring in my rebel squad. It's usually only one node. This leaves my A team at 100% Protection and health for node 12. I've been doing that for about a week, and I've only had to use my A team once. By then, there were only 2 toons left on node 12, and that node had three beefy tanks. It's a pretty good strategy I picked up from my guild chat.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1276 on: January 20, 2017, 01:49:51 AM »

I got 86 up to 7* and 88 up to 6* today. I unlocked Dooku, because I think I might have a use for him, and I was close to unlocking him anyway, but I also unlocked magma trooper with one of my GW buys, just because I needed another DS character to give me the 25 DS unlock achievement, which also means Vader shards.

Since my DS team has gotten stronger, I've been using them as my workhorse GW team. I use them unless I need to hit hard and fast, at which point I bring in my rebel squad. It's usually only one node. This leaves my A team at 100% Protection and health for node 12. I've been doing that for about a week, and I've only had to use my A team once. By then, there were only 2 toons left on node 12, and that node had three beefy tanks. It's a pretty good strategy I picked up from my guild chat.

My GW strategy is using my Rebel team as far as they can go, and then bring in the business team. (AKA, my A team)

Okay, what the heck was that? I was cruising through GW, got too tough for my Rebels, did a few battles with my A team, and then there must've been a mistake. I passed node 9, and then the final 3 were 3-4* toons at gear levels 1-4. Not joking, anyone know what happened?

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1277 on: January 20, 2017, 03:33:26 AM »

Never seen that before but I have gotten 3* Teams in Node 12 a bunch of times.

Oh - and . . . my Sith team is kind of turning into an Empire team.

My dream is to finish the day @ #1 just once.  Count Dooku and/or Savage just ain't gonna get me there.

Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot & Shoretrooper on the other hand . . .

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1278 on: January 20, 2017, 03:39:58 AM »

My GW strategy is using my Rebel team as far as they can go, and then bring in the business team. (AKA, my A team)

Okay, what the heck was that? I was cruising through GW, got too tough for my Rebels, did a few battles with my A team, and then there must've been a mistake. I passed node 9, and then the final 3 were 3-4* toons at gear levels 1-4. Not joking, anyone know what happened?

You were given a gift. Now quit asking questions, unless you want tomorrow's run to be extra brutal.  Smiley

Oh - and . . . my Sith team is kind of turning into an Empire team.

My dream is to finish the day @ #1 just once.  Count Dooku and/or Savage just ain't gonna get me there.

Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot & Shoretrooper on the other hand . . .

Yeah, Shoretrooper. I hate that guy. First, he's tough as all get out, and second, he's expensive as all get out in shipments. Tough farm.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1279 on: January 20, 2017, 03:57:03 AM »

I don't see it as a gift. I love seeing those powered up teams fall before the power of the Empire. (Plus Maul)

I think I'm liking this Shipments update. Fully crafted Mk V furnaces for 1400 crystals seems worthwhile to me. I haven't saved up enough yet, but I have gotten to the point where I need them for Gear 9 on some toons.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1280 on: January 20, 2017, 06:17:25 AM »

You were given a gift. Now quit asking questions, unless you want tomorrow's run to be extra brutal.  Smiley

Yeah, Shoretrooper. I hate that guy. First, he's tough as all get out, and second, he's expensive as all get out in shipments. Tough farm.

Apparently there's been some sort of glitch in GW.  A lot in my guild are seeing it.  Enjoy it while it lasts since it seems to have returned.  It was here before and then went away.  It easy for my GW today, but we'll see about tomorrow.

Shoretrooper is definitely a pain.  My GW 12 today it was him, EP, Vader, RG, and QGJ.  Wasn't a fun team.  Managed to use my droid team though to burn down Shoretrooper and then do a fair bit of damage to EP.  Was able to take EP out with the next group so then it was easy pickings with what was left.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1281 on: January 20, 2017, 06:30:16 AM »

Yay I unlocked Tier 4 of AGI Gear Challenge, so now it's way easier to get the Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo syringe salvage pieces. Those are hard to get and I need 50 salvages per piece.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1282 on: January 20, 2017, 10:35:33 AM »

My GW table today was crazy hard.

Node 9: Barriss, RG, EP, and Dooku. It took my rebel team to take them out, and they suffered some losses. Between the heals, taunts and counters, I was there for a while.
Node 11: Wiggs, Leia, Baze, and EP. Took my DS team, my B Jedi team, and into my A team to finish that one. Baze sucks.
Node 12: Lando, Wiggs, ST Han, and RG. When can I restart? Because I'm all out of toons.   Sad

A droid team would've been nice to have today.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1283 on: January 20, 2017, 03:18:34 PM »

I meant to say fighting against Baze sucks.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1284 on: January 20, 2017, 04:03:04 PM »

Woohoo!  Credit Heist today!

*does a little dance*

Edit:  BAH! Only 2.5 mil x2.  Ever since I got 10 mil that one day I've been getting really low payouts, no 5 mil or anything.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1285 on: January 20, 2017, 04:48:17 PM »

I meant to say fighting against Baze sucks.

Baze is an absolute nightmare to deal with.

Actually debating him or Shoretrooper even though Baze wouldn't get anything out of the Emperor Lead.

I have plenty of time to think about it - need to through Gearing up Vader & Royal Guard first then I will start farming one of them. Probably will be ST though because he gets the bonus and I already have 35 shards of his.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1286 on: January 20, 2017, 05:38:48 PM »

Just unlocked QGJ.  A few more shards to promote RG...

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1287 on: January 20, 2017, 07:24:39 PM »

I was able to beat tier 3 of the heist today. 1.25 and 2.5 million.

That means I was able to get a lot of my characters from 70 to mid 70s. That will make GW just a touch easier.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1288 on: January 21, 2017, 12:59:47 AM »

Just unlocked QGJ.  A few more shards to promote RG...

I'm two shards from 5* RG. Will be annoyed if I don't promote him tomorrow.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1289 on: January 21, 2017, 01:11:03 AM »

Woohoo!

Lando and Clone Sergeant to 7* today.  Also used pretty much the rest of my Heist credits to get Dathcha to 85.

Upgraded Ackbar's ship to level 82, boy did that cost an arm and a leg.  Drained 600k just for the 1 level.  Upgrading his skills to rank 5 now.  Seems they all have 1 more upgrade at level 85.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: