Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653067 times)
Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2535 on: April 28, 2017, 10:02:09 PM »

Thanks. I also had to refresh the fleet store for the final gear piece. If you see any crystals around I'll take 'em. Roll Eyes

30K what the heck? I haven't gotten nearly that close using him. Sad   Current basic attack damage record is 22-24K for me using Maul.
I had him under a Sidious lead giving him an extra 30% critical damage. With extra critical chance. My EP went first so I made him laugh at everyone giving offense up. My phasma also went before your DM and gave turn meter and advantage. So add in all the damage boosts and it's completely doable. The most I saw it do without advantage was 30,732.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2536 on: April 28, 2017, 11:49:32 PM »

I had him under a Sidious lead giving him an extra 30% critical damage. With extra critical chance. My EP went first so I made him laugh at everyone giving offense up. My phasma also went before your DM and gave turn meter and advantage. So add in all the damage boosts and it's completely doable. The most I saw it do without advantage was 30,732.

Thanks for reminding me of the poor status of my mods. I have made Maul the fastest I possibly can.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #2537 on: April 29, 2017, 12:01:41 AM »

Thanks for reminding me of the poor status of my mods. I have made Maul the fastest I possibly can.
Sorry. Didn't relize that. I put my arena mods on my DS team. That put 70+ speed on palpatine and phasma.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2538 on: April 29, 2017, 12:02:35 AM »

Lol, I could have told you that top 3 was a good place to be for the extra gear.   Tongue   Best chance to get a fully crafted piece too.

I know that's what they tell us, but in all the Months I spent finishing in the Top 10 - I got one piece of full Gear.

In the couple months I've been doing 0-10K Damage Total, I've gotten 2 full Stun Cuffs, a full MK 5 Furnace, a full MK 5 Droid Caller AND a full MK 7 . . . thingamadoodle.

Not sure how that works, but I am definitely getting a lot more full Gear now.  Weird!   Tongue

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2539 on: April 29, 2017, 12:36:35 AM »

Sorry. Didn't relize that. I put my arena mods on my DS team. That put 70+ speed on palpatine and phasma.

No problem. Maul has terrible base speed.

I know that's what they tell us, but in all the Months I spent finishing in the Top 10 - I got one piece of full Gear.

In the couple months I've been doing 0-10K Damage Total, I've gotten 2 full Stun Cuffs, a full MK 5 Furnace, a full MK 5 Droid Caller AND a full MK 7 . . . thingamadoodle.

Not sure how that works, but I am definitely getting a lot more full Gear now.  Weird!   Tongue

Do you think there's any possibility the chance for full Gear is higher lower down? So the more developed people get the shards but the lower ones get better Gear to improve their toons? Just a random thought.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2540 on: April 29, 2017, 01:23:06 AM »

Undecided Undecided Undecided

***looks at all the same sh*t I get from every raid that I don't need***

I hate you.
But you know, in a friendly way.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2541 on: April 29, 2017, 02:55:30 AM »

Do you think there's any possibility the chance for full Gear is higher lower down? So the more developed people get the shards but the lower ones get better Gear to improve their toons? Just a random thought.

It has been seen as possible that you are better off ranking 4-10 than 1-3.

------------

On a different note, Yoda is a big fat cheater in this event, especially on the highest tier.  I hit him and everybody else with EP's big AOE stun and got them all, they immediately all become un-stunned and yoda even takes another turn.  That being said, it took a few tries, but I got 3*.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #2542 on: April 29, 2017, 02:55:18 PM »

Undecided Undecided Undecided

***looks at all the same sh*t I get from every raid that I don't need***

I hate you.
But you know, in a friendly way.

Oh don't worry my friend . . . in all the time the Tank Raid has been out, I only got Gear I needed ONCE.

Literally every other Raid has been crap none of my characters need and stuff that I easily get 3x a week already from the Challenges.

Really annoying.  All the "Tank Gear" I have needed, I have had to buy in some form or another. Whether saving Crystals or Guild Store purchases (which takes forever) etc.

Yeah. That's been really annoying.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2543 on: April 29, 2017, 03:01:13 PM »

On a different note, Yoda is a big fat cheater in this event, especially on the highest tier.  I hit him and everybody else with EP's big AOE stun and got them all, they immediately all become un-stunned and yoda even takes another turn.  That being said, it took a few tries, but I got 3*.

Does it matter whether you get 3 stars?

Oh don't worry my friend . . . in all the time the Tank Raid has been out, I only got Gear I needed ONCE.

Literally every other Raid has been crap none of my characters need and stuff that I easily get 3x a week already from the Challenges.

Really annoying.  All the "Tank Gear" I have needed, I have had to buy in some form or another. Whether saving Crystals or Guild Store purchases (which takes forever) etc.

You've been playing a lot longer than I have, but that's true for me as well. Rancor has been nicer Gear wise.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2544 on: April 29, 2017, 09:06:37 PM »

Really annoying.  All the "Tank Gear" I have needed, I have had to buy in some form or another. Whether saving Crystals or Guild Store purchases (which takes forever) etc.

Yeah, I've been getting more and more utter crap from the tank lately.  For instance today I was pissed for more than one reason at the tank.  One, I went to bed last night and had done my 5 tries on the tank.  I got up this morning and people had finished the whole thing off.  I was in like 14th place which is awful for me, and then of course in addition to getting low rewards, the second thing that pissed me off was I got utter $h!t for loot.  I only needed 10 damn pieces of 1 thing to get Biggs to Gear XI and it wouldn't give it up.

Does it matter whether you get 3 stars?

You've been playing a lot longer than I have, but that's true for me as well. Rancor has been nicer Gear wise.

No, it probably doesn't, but I'm just one of those people that I know I can get 3* and it irritates the crap out of me when the game goes into cheater mode and just does what it wants to slap you around.

Rancor gear is easy to get, both because Rancor can usually be run more often, and because you can request it from Guild.  Pretty much all the tank gear you can't request it, which sucks a lot.

Also, apparently today just sucks balls for me.  Not only did I get screwed by the Tank, somehow I managed to miss the mid day energy, which is the most damn important one.  Grrrrrr....    Angry Angry Angry

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2545 on: April 29, 2017, 09:53:23 PM »

Sorry to hear that Krace. I've had days like that and they suck.

Rancor gear is easy to get, both because Rancor can usually be run more often, and because you can request it from Guild.  Pretty much all the tank gear you can't request it, which sucks a lot.

For me Rancor Gear can be awesome because I'm at a stage where I almost exclusively need purple Gear. Just not a high enough level for most toons to get to Gear 11 so I barely need gold Gear for now.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2546 on: April 30, 2017, 03:02:36 AM »

Sorry to hear that Krace. I've had days like that and they suck.

For me Rancor Gear can be awesome because I'm at a stage where I almost exclusively need purple Gear. Just not a high enough level for most toons to get to Gear 11 so I barely need gold Gear for now.

Yeah, I was grumpy this morning and this afternoon about it and I don't like being grumpy on my days off.

Well, there's purple gear that's Tank stuff too, which is also not able to be requested just the same as gold gear.  Gear X is where the easier ride pretty much stops.  Some toons you can manage to get to Gear XI without having to get tank gear, like Lando or IG-86.  Most others though, you will probably need 1 or 2 or even 3 pieces of tank gear to get to XI.  Boba and Vader are a couple that take 3 pieces of tank gear and it suuuucks.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2547 on: April 30, 2017, 03:28:50 AM »

Yeah, I was grumpy this morning and this afternoon about it and I don't like being grumpy on my days off.

Well, there's purple gear that's Tank stuff too, which is also not able to be requested just the same as gold gear.  Gear X is where the easier ride pretty much stops.  Some toons you can manage to get to Gear XI without having to get tank gear, like Lando or IG-86.  Most others though, you will probably need 1 or 2 or even 3 pieces of tank gear to get to XI.  Boba and Vader are a couple that take 3 pieces of tank gear and it suuuucks.

I get that. Sometimes the game is so frustrating. Then it decides it hasn't done enough and you get an impossible GW team and then lose against an Arena team you always beat with ease.

I just checked the Tank prize boxes and there's a lot more purple than I remembered. There's one piece that Maul needed for G11, Mk 8 Biotech implant. You get part of it from the STR gear challenge, but the other half I had to get from fleet store. That was a grind. It's 4 salvages for 650 ship currency. And you need 50 pieces. Glad that's done. But I just found out that Vader needs two of those to get to Gear 11.

As for the easy ride stopping at Gear X, well, not quite. Droid callers, stun guns, and Nubian security scanners are a pain. Especially because so many toons need them. NTM Carbanti's. I could use 500 salvages of those. They're needed by so many toons, most of the toons I want, and they take 50 for each piece. Also part of stun guns and other pieces of gear too.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2548 on: April 30, 2017, 03:50:31 AM »

I just checked the Tank prize boxes and there's a lot more purple than I remembered. There's one piece that Maul needed for G11, Mk 8 Biotech implant. You get part of it from the STR gear challenge, but the other half I had to get from fleet store. That was a grind. It's 4 salvages for 650 ship currency. And you need 50 pieces. Glad that's done. But I just found out that Vader needs two of those to get to Gear 11.

As for the easy ride stopping at Gear X, well, not quite. Droid callers, stun guns, and Nubian security scanners are a pain. Especially because so many toons need them. NTM Carbanti's. I could use 500 salvages of those. They're needed by so many toons, most of the toons I want, and they take 50 for each piece. Also part of stun guns and other pieces of gear too.

Yeah, there are a LOT of toons that need that same piece as Vader, and some of them need 2 as well.  He also needs another purple piece from tank raid that takes 50 to make, along with 3 other purples, though those 3 are far easier.

I didn't mean Gear IX or X was easy, just easier than XI.  I know that there are several pieces that a great number of toons need.  Plenty of Furnaces, Stun Cuffs, Stun Guns, etc.  There's 1 piece though for XI, holy crap.  Mk 3 Zaltin Bacta Gel.  Takes so much to make it, more so even than a Furnace.  Trying to finish one now for Biggs for Gear XI.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2549 on: April 30, 2017, 04:19:48 AM »

Yeah, there are a LOT of toons that need that same piece as Vader, and some of them need 2 as well.  He also needs another purple piece from tank raid that takes 50 to make, along with 3 other purples, though those 3 are far easier.

I didn't mean Gear IX or X was easy, just easier than XI.  I know that there are several pieces that a great number of toons need.  Plenty of Furnaces, Stun Cuffs, Stun Guns, etc.  There's 1 piece though for XI, holy crap.  Mk 3 Zaltin Bacta Gel.  Takes so much to make it, more so even than a Furnace.  Trying to finish one now for Biggs for Gear XI.

How could I forget the infamous stun cuff?

I just checked out the Mk 3 Bacta Gel. I could easily make one myself now. Probably stuff I got from a raid way back when and dubbed "useless for the time being".

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: