Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653842 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3285 on: July 31, 2017, 02:44:36 AM »

Very nice on HAAT.  I personally don't care for him for AAT because he taunts right away and then gets hit the most.  I'm fine with Chirpa and Thrawn taking some hits before the endless turn phase.  Stormtrooper and RG usually do the job long enough to get to enrage.  I suppose in Heroic I could see his use since things hit harder, but I would want to test it all out.

My Shoretrooper has 31k health and 56k protection so he can take some hits. Quite a few, actually. Grin

Our guild was going to try HAAT but we've got people vacationing this week and next and we need them for a good test run.  We shall see in a couple weeks.

Good luck, I hope you can beat it.

I did however complete my ZQGJ for my arena team and it's freaking amazing.  ZQGJ lead, Zarriss, Zoda, Z2D2, and JKA.  I started yesterday in the low 500's, and I ended last night at like high 200's.  Today I went to play my 5 Arena like 1 hour before the Guild challenge was over and I was pretty sure I had lost ZERO rank.  I about fell over in shock.  Nobody wanted to mess with my team.  I'm now ending the day at rank 154.

Also I changed up my ships crew.  Last night and ended just under 100.  I lost like only 10 rank which is amazing.  My new group is Mace lead, Ahsoka, Biggs, FOTF, Vader, and Boba.  Got Maul, Consular, and Wedge for backup.  Since 4/5 of my group can target lock, Mace's one ability is amazing.

I feel like I'm gonna be on the rise for PvP and Ships.    Grin

If my advice had anything to do with putting a zeta on Qui-Gon and running that team, your welcome. Lol. It's a formidable team no doubt. I'd actually be worried about Zarriss the most, because there's a few really good Jedi teams on my shard that I can normally manage to beat (thanks to Thrawn), but whenever I get Zarriss in GW she annoys the heck out of me. I've tried a Nihilus lead Sith team, but it fails either because I have the wrong Sith and/or they're not powerful enough, or because Palpatine's unique can apparently still crit under Nihilus. That's actually the most frustrating. If they have GK, and most teams with Zarriss do, it all falls apart then.

Nice work in both Arenas. Being higher can really help, especially with the crystals and ship credits. Like Soul, I'm actually working up Tarkin and his ship to try them. The TIE Fighter swarm from Executrix is just so devastating. I've had battles where victory seems to be at hand, then comes the TIE strike and it wipes my whole fleet. Not fun. I want to do that too. Cheesy

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3286 on: July 31, 2017, 03:55:26 AM »

The droids all have so much more speed on Haat that Shoretrooper's opening taunt would be reeeally helpful actually.  Even my tricked out TFP goes after all the droids in Haat, even though he goes first on normal tank and everything else.

I wouldn't want to touch that with a 20ft pole either dude, that's scary!  Congrats  Cool

Not a bad lineup.  I've heard Mace's command ship is fantastic, it's too bad my mace is so crappy that it detracts from his ship's effectiveness.  I'm building up my Tarkin as well as his ship's abilities so I can switch up my lead.  Probably won't switch from Ackbar's command ship to Tarkin's until I get my FOTFP up a bit more first though.

Well if they're even faster then yeah the opening taunt would be helpful.

Mace's ship is pretty awesome.  Being able to continually fire his AOE special with only a 1 or 2 turn cooldown is sweet.  Tarkin is pretty scary too with his AOE special, but so far with Mace's ship I've been able to out pace Tarkin before he can fire off his special.

My Shoretrooper has 31k health and 56k protection so he can take some hits. Quite a few, actually. Grin

Good luck, I hope you can beat it.

If my advice had anything to do with putting a zeta on Qui-Gon and running that team, your welcome. Lol. It's a formidable team no doubt. I'd actually be worried about Zarriss the most, because there's a few really good Jedi teams on my shard that I can normally manage to beat (thanks to Thrawn), but whenever I get Zarriss in GW she annoys the heck out of me. I've tried a Nihilus lead Sith team, but it fails either because I have the wrong Sith and/or they're not powerful enough, or because Palpatine's unique can apparently still crit under Nihilus. That's actually the most frustrating. If they have GK, and most teams with Zarriss do, it all falls apart then.

Nice work in both Arenas. Being higher can really help, especially with the crystals and ship credits. Like Soul, I'm actually working up Tarkin and his ship to try them. The TIE Fighter swarm from Executrix is just so devastating. I've had battles where victory seems to be at hand, then comes the TIE strike and it wipes my whole fleet. Not fun. I want to do that too. Cheesy

Yeah, your Shoretrooper is pretty sturdy.

You were one of a few that suggested doing Zeta on QGJ since I have a large group of Jedi already.  Zarriss can be a super huge pain, both with her crit healing and her actual healing through any heal blocking effects, as her constant cleansing of status effects.  She doesn't hit for crap, but that's not why she's there.

We'll see how much higher I can go and sustain with both arenas.  Will be nice to have the extra resources.  Tarkin's ultimate is nice, but with Mace I take SO many turns Tarkin usually doesn't have a chance.  Also once I just used Mace's ultimate to block all of Tarkin's damage.  It was pretty funny.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3287 on: July 31, 2017, 04:14:50 AM »

I'm in a happy shock right now. I was just going through a GW as fast as I could because it was almost midnight. I didn't want to lose a GW with the game reset and all. So there I am, finishing up node 11 at 11:57, and hoping to have something I could beat first try in 3 minutes.

It was broken.

So yeah, I think I just broke node 12. I'll play it safe over the next couple days to see it will continue being broken, but it will be really nice to be able to throw everything at 11 knowing I don't need any key toons to survive to have any hope of beating 12.

Yeah, your Shoretrooper is pretty sturdy.

You were one of a few that suggested doing Zeta on QGJ since I have a large group of Jedi already.  Zarriss can be a super huge pain, both with her crit healing and her actual healing through any heal blocking effects, as her constant cleansing of status effects.  She doesn't hit for crap, but that's not why she's there.

We'll see how much higher I can go and sustain with both arenas.  Will be nice to have the extra resources.  Tarkin's ultimate is nice, but with Mace I take SO many turns Tarkin usually doesn't have a chance.  Also once I just used Mace's ultimate to block all of Tarkin's damage.  It was pretty funny.

He's my leading toon in both health and Protection. One of my favourites for sure.

I hope you can make it to top 100 (or higher). A solid 100 crystals a a day from arena alone can help a lot.

Lol, that would be funny to completely negate that TIE swarm. There's not very many people running Mace, actually there's only 1 in the top 10 of my shard.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3288 on: July 31, 2017, 10:37:06 PM »

I'm in a happy shock right now. I was just going through a GW as fast as I could because it was almost midnight. I didn't want to lose a GW with the game reset and all. So there I am, finishing up node 11 at 11:57, and hoping to have something I could beat first try in 3 minutes.

It was broken.

So yeah, I think I just broke node 12. I'll play it safe over the next couple days to see it will continue being broken, but it will be really nice to be able to throw everything at 11 knowing I don't need any key toons to survive to have any hope of beating 12.

He's my leading toon in both health and Protection. One of my favourites for sure.

I hope you can make it to top 100 (or higher). A solid 100 crystals a a day from arena alone can help a lot.

Lol, that would be funny to completely negate that TIE swarm. There's not very many people running Mace, actually there's only 1 in the top 10 of my shard.

You were lucky to get a broken node.  Usually that means you have reached a high point on your shard where it can't find appropriately powerful teams to put against you in GW.  Wish I could get that on mine.

Seems I am going to struggle on my Arena shard as last night I fell to the low 200's and today I only made it to the 120's, but now I look later in the day and I'm at 149.  That's OK though.

Ships I am doing better and sitting at 40 for my final rank.  Not too shabby.

I did a GW run today, cuz I didn't do yesterday's, and I cut through it like a hot knife through butter.  I didn't have any especially tough teams, but I got through so quick and my Jedi are all so damn fast.  Only one that tripped me up was GW 12 with GK and Thrawn and others.  Those groups are always a pain.  Managed to kill GK with my main run group, so that was acceptable to lose them.  After he was dead I was able to carve through the rest with a Sith team.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3289 on: July 31, 2017, 10:48:15 PM »

I hate farming for Phoenix squad.

Just wanted to put that out there.  I need them for when the next Thrawn event comes up, but I hate having to waste my resources on them.  I especially hate farming Ezra.  Or Sharddroppium minimus farkallious in the Latin.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3290 on: July 31, 2017, 11:06:34 PM »

I hate farming for Phoenix squad.

Just wanted to put that out there.  I need them for when the next Thrawn event comes up, but I hate having to waste my resources on them.  I especially hate farming Ezra.  Or Sharddroppium minimus farkallious in the Latin.

Honestly they are a good squad all together.  Hera, Ezra, Kanan, Zeb and Sabine.  They are pretty kick butt once you level and gear them and get their abilities up.  The whole "everybody gets everybody's unique" is rather powerful.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3291 on: August 01, 2017, 03:14:19 AM »

If only this was for prizes. . .

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3292 on: August 01, 2017, 03:16:18 AM »

'Party Like it's IG88' is a brilliant guild name  Cheesy

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3293 on: August 01, 2017, 03:48:50 AM »

'Party Like it's IG88' is a brilliant guild name  Cheesy

Yes it is, lol. He's actually the guy I bumped out of 1st.

Soul
Knight Commander

« Reply #3294 on: August 01, 2017, 10:33:32 PM »

Finally completed the 6-star Ackbar ship challenge last night, 1 minute before daily challenge reset  Cool

Now I have all three command ships at 6-star.  It's weird not seeing any command ship challenges in the ship challenge window anymore  Tongue

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3295 on: August 02, 2017, 01:00:25 AM »

Today I was able to snipe a Threxus team seconds before payout and take 5th! Easily my highest payout. And wow, for a mostly F2P player 300 crystals is darn good. Can't wait until I get Kenobi on this team.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3296 on: August 02, 2017, 03:52:07 PM »

Woohoo!  Heist came just in time when I was low on credits.  Got 2.5 and 5 again, which is nice.

Also, events incoming:

Hiya Everyone,

Here is a list of upcoming events for August. Cheers!

DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Luke Skywalker Flash Events
Starts: Aug 3rd
6th
9th
12th
15th
18th
21st
24th
27th
30th

Daring Droid [R2-D2]
Starts: Aug 3rd
Ends: Aug 11th
Notes: Requires Empire Characters

Omega Battle: Bespin
Starts Aug 5th
Ends Aug 5th
Notes: Requires Geonosians, Rebels

Omega Battle: Coruscant
Starts: Aug 6th
Ends: Aug 6th
Notes: Requires Ewoks, Empire

Hero's Journey
Starts: [Redacted]
Ends: [Redacted]
Notes: [Redacted]

Assault Battles: Ground War
Starts: Aug 12th
Ends: Aug 13th
Notes: Requires Ewoks, Resistance Units

Grandmasters Training: Yoda Event
Starts: Aug 17th
Ends: Aug 23rd
Notes: Requires Jedi Characters

Omega Battles: Dathomir
Starts: Aug 19th
Ends: Aug 19th
Notes: Requires Jedi, Tusken

Omega Battles: Endor
Starts:Aug 20th
Ends: Aug 20th
Notes: Requires Sith, Droids

Assault Battles: Place of Power
Starts: Aug 26th
Ends: Aug 27th

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3297 on: August 02, 2017, 04:27:00 PM »

Oh cool, I'll get 7* R2-D2 tomorrow then.

I also pulled 7.5M from heist today when I needed it the most.

I got 1.5M with my Elder Zader team yesterday in hAAT, and put up 2.7M overall. Super happy with that.

And also got Jawa Engineer and Sabine to 7*.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3298 on: August 02, 2017, 04:57:35 PM »

Oh cool, I'll get 7* R2-D2 tomorrow then.

I also pulled 7.5M from heist today when I needed it the most.

I won't...and I only got 2x 2.5 M. But who cares, if your account reads 81.2 M after that Grin

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3299 on: August 02, 2017, 05:24:14 PM »

I won't...and I only got 2x 2.5 M. But who cares, if your account reads 81.2 M after that Grin

That's crazy. Can I have 20 mil? I wonder how quickly I could spend that.

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: