Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Author Topic: New Sabers: Ultrasabers v4s  (Read 146844 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2014, 03:58:39 AM »

Dang it. I really need to order one. NEED. Lol. Not sure which version to go for though. It'll either be Dominix or Aeon for me though for sure.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Shaw
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2014, 04:29:48 AM »

Now to figure out what color I want in a Dominix LE with windows... CG, GB, or VA or another BR

Dominix LE v2 blazing red with holes drilled around blade end

Zera
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

I have fallen to the Darkside of the force.

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2014, 05:20:09 AM »

I've been waiting since I saw the prototypes for these!  I'm so happy they are finally out.  I'll definitely be getting some of these.

I don't feel like a Republic citizen because none of us are. - Fi

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2014, 07:42:46 PM »

I should be getting some unexpected reimbursement of old insurance premiums coming to me soon.  Might as well just have them mail the check to UltraSabers, haha.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2014, 09:05:46 PM »

I really want an initiate LE with SY blade and a shock LE pommel. I need a lighter saber to duel with one handed. I have a scorpion, and I have the power through a swing, but I don't have the speed I'd like. I don't think the Aeon would be light enough for me.

Therom
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Do or do not, there is no try

« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2014, 09:28:09 PM »

Superb!
A CE version of the aeon will be great!

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2014, 10:22:19 PM »

I really want an initiate LE with SY blade and a shock LE pommel. I need a lighter saber to duel with one handed. I have a scorpion, and I have the power through a swing, but I don't have the speed I'd like. I don't think the Aeon would be light enough for me.

If you don't pick up one of these new V4s for that purpose, consider an Aeon or Dominix V2.  They are very narrow and lightweight.  With a regular mid grade blade they are a quick and nimble saber for dueling.  Plus, they have deep blade sockets and 2 blade retention screws to hold your blade tightly.  I use mine alot.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2014, 12:05:14 AM »

^^^This post. I had some awhile back and could do so many spins with them. But maybe the V4's will be about the same. The Aeon V3 is nice also.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Phoenix Reborn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2014, 03:10:17 AM »

Been thinking about getting myself a double-sided saber for a long time but could never really find two hilts to combine that fit my desired look. Now my dream has become reality! Saw the V4 announcement and immediately fell in love with the look of the new Aeon LE V4s. I love them so much in fact, I've already purchased myself a Phantasm LE V4 w/ Emitter Windows in Guardian Blue. I can't wait to see how amazing this looks!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2014, 06:28:11 AM »

Nice. Can't wait to see a review.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2014, 08:28:37 AM »

These sabers are just EPIC!!!!

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2014, 09:08:21 PM »

Yeah. I'm hoping to hear some reviews before I get the money to pick one up to see if people think the Aeon would be light enough. I'm going midgrade instead of heavy next time. My friend has picked up some midgrade blades and they seem to hold up fine with our dueling. The heavy works better with the scorpion more because of how heavy the handle is so I can really follow through with swings and bat aside his blade easier. I might go initiate so I can try duel wielding as well.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2014, 10:14:47 PM »

That Initiate/Aeon LE is really catching my eye. I've never been a big enough fan of the entry sabers in order to purchase one directly, but these are very aesthetically pleasing at the same cost effectiveness.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2014, 10:29:08 PM »

The Aeon/Dominix style sabers never used to be high on my wish list - until I received my first v3 initiate and I changed my mind about them. They feel great to hold and I love the balance. I'd say my Aeon v3 is probably one of the best sabers I have to wield, and I'm looking forward to the arrival of my now v4 Dominix LE with windows next week.

Light side points please

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2014, 04:46:27 AM »

How is your aeon weight wise for single handed dueling?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: