Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277208 times)
Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2789

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5055 on: November 19, 2018, 04:20:32 PM »

Don't feel bad. I didn't consider that I was starting anywhere more specific than a random spot on the surface of the Earth. So from a random spot, I go a mile South, a mile West, a mile North and thought "I'm one mile west of where I started. Big deal." I instantly realized that's way to simple to be correct and that I wasn't going to get it.

Over thinker   Wink

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1559

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #5056 on: November 19, 2018, 04:39:54 PM »

My guess was also on the surface of the earth, but unfortunately, by the time I was going to say that, someone had already given the "North Pole" one. Cry

Hi Taegin, I wouldn't worry, I have an unfair advantage in having a big interest in piloting and aviation so knew the answer already. So if you ever see a silver and green ETA-2 Jedi Interceptor fly over your home that'll be me! (My Delta 7 is in for maintenance  Roll Eyes )

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5057 on: November 19, 2018, 04:53:14 PM »

Over thinker   Wink

Your too kind. Thanks man.

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5058 on: November 19, 2018, 05:01:48 PM »

My guess was also on the surface of the earth, but unfortunately, by the time I was going to say that, someone had already given the "North Pole" one. Cry
That was a given.

Over thinker   Wink
Not really over thinking. The quick and simple answer is the North Pole. But the part about anywhere 1mi north of the southern parallel that has a circumference of 1mi is also correct. It merely points out how deep you're able to search for an answer.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5059 on: November 19, 2018, 05:20:26 PM »

Hey, thanks!

You're welcome.

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5060 on: November 19, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »

A sundial has the fewest moving parts of any timepiece. Which has the most?

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Infinit01
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Grey Assassin

« Reply #5061 on: November 19, 2018, 05:42:52 PM »

An hourglass since it's got thousands upon thousands of grains of sand which keep moving until it's all on the bottom of the hourglass

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5062 on: November 19, 2018, 05:45:56 PM »

Hey. Let's move the riddles into the Riddle thread.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5063 on: November 19, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »

Hey. Let's move the riddles into the Riddle thread.

The one no one has posted in since 2016? 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5064 on: November 19, 2018, 06:11:09 PM »

The one no one has posted in since 2016? 
Resurrect it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5065 on: November 19, 2018, 06:41:58 PM »

Resurrect it.

That one's a mess. Maybe I'll start a new one with better rules. For example, it needs a time limit like your Quote This!!! game.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5066 on: November 19, 2018, 06:46:13 PM »

That one's a mess. Maybe I'll start a new one with better rules. For example, it needs a time limit like your Quote This!!! game.
Get friendly with a mod. They can insert new Rules into the initial post.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5067 on: November 19, 2018, 07:04:52 PM »

Get friendly with a mod. They can insert new Rules into the initial post.

I did not know that. Thanks Logos. (Blech! That felt so gross to say) Wink

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5068 on: November 19, 2018, 07:16:46 PM »

Deal with it, pansy.

Sig by For Tyeth

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #5069 on: November 19, 2018, 07:24:17 PM »

Deal with it, pansy.

I will do no such thing, daffodil.

Pages: 1 ... 336 337 [338] 339 340 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: