Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277687 times)
Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 102

« Reply #8520 on: March 26, 2020, 06:08:01 PM »

If you have Hulu, I highly recommend getting on the Gundam kick.
I don't have Hulu... yet. Other than Gundam, what else do they have that you can't get elsewhere? I may sing up for it today.

Also...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8521 on: March 26, 2020, 06:19:47 PM »

Looks like someone was a fan on the Black Tristars.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8522 on: March 26, 2020, 06:40:23 PM »

Sure. Whatever you say. Did you even wait to see that that was a gif?  Now, convince me that I need Hulu.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8523 on: March 26, 2020, 06:51:13 PM »

Sure. Whatever you say. Did you even wait to see that that was a gif?  Now, convince me that I need Hulu.
Yes I did. Saw the same effect on something else the other day.

Also.....

<mike drop>

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8524 on: March 26, 2020, 08:08:50 PM »

<mike drop>

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8525 on: March 26, 2020, 08:46:32 PM »

And to find out where the mountain disappeared to.....you have to watch the show.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8526 on: March 30, 2020, 04:53:27 PM »

And to find out where the mountain disappeared to.....you have to watch the show.
Which series? Is it on Hulu? 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8527 on: March 30, 2020, 04:58:03 PM »

Which series? Is it on Hulu? 

Yes, on Hulu. Gundam: The 8th MS Team.

They recently added Wing. They also have 00, Origin, some Seed, and I think Unicorn.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8528 on: March 30, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »

Yes, on Hulu. Gundam: The 8th MS Team.

They recently added Wing. They also have 00, Origin, some Seed, and I think Unicorn.

I started Unicorn on Netflix last night. I think I will get Hulu sooner than later. Are they all dubbed though? I hate dubs. I will only watch the original Japanese with subs.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8529 on: March 30, 2020, 05:15:14 PM »

I started Unicorn on Netflix last night. I think I will get Hulu sooner than later. Are they all dubbed though? I hate dubs. I will only watch the original Japanese with subs.
I know 8th is, and 00. Haven't tested the others.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8530 on: March 30, 2020, 05:24:12 PM »

I know 8th is, and 00. Haven't tested the others.
Dubbed?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8531 on: March 30, 2020, 05:27:20 PM »

Sorry, yes. I don't like reading TV/movies.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8532 on: March 30, 2020, 05:38:36 PM »

Sorry, yes. I don't like reading TV/movies.
Thank you for helping me save money.
Have you seen Akira in the original Japanese, original English and final English versions?
The original English tells the story of a bunch of whiny little punk kids with motorbikes and makes very little sense. Many specific words aren't even correct. The original Japanese makes them sound like bad ass young adults and makes sense out of the story, and the final English dub is somewhere in between.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8533 on: March 30, 2020, 05:48:16 PM »

Thank you for helping me save money.
Have you seen Akira in the original Japanese, original English and final English versions?
The original English tells the story of a bunch of whiny little punk kids with motorbikes and makes very little sense. Many specific words aren't even correct. The original Japanese makes them sound like bad ass young adults and makes sense out of the story, and the final English dub is somewhere in between.
Don't tell me you're one of those otaku snobs that only watches subbed anime. Besides, it's not about the story (which still translates despite dubbing), it's about watching badass war-machines blow shell up.

Yes, but I don't know what English version I saw. It's not always bad translation, it's lip flaps.

Sig by For Tyeth

Bob Loblaw
Knight Major

« Reply #8534 on: March 30, 2020, 06:05:28 PM »

Don't tell me you're one of those otaku snobs that only watches subbed anime. Besides, it's not about the story (which still translates despite dubbing), it's about watching badass war-machines blow shell up.

Yes, but I don't know what English version I saw. It's not always bad translation, it's lip flaps.

I am one of those otaku snobs. So much so that I know that as a gaijin, self applying the term otaku is very offensive to Japanese people that identify as such. Therefore I am just simply a snob. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 567 568 [569] 570 571 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: