Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 624   Go Down
Author Topic: Posting Game 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 1277143 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8895 on: September 08, 2020, 03:11:07 PM »

I think you should make him get down on BOTH knees. Wink
You slackers stay out of this. I may be getting down on a knee, but she will be MINE.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -27

D.S.P.P. Dark Side Points Preferred.

« Reply #8896 on: September 08, 2020, 05:27:28 PM »

You slackers stay out of this. I may be getting down on a knee, but she will be MINE.
You better hurry the fork up. She seems like a keeper. Lock that down $#@! down, my dude.

I would also just like to add a gif... but I can't, so just imagine that I just posted the greatest gif ever and laugh your ass off about it. Don't question me, just do it.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8897 on: September 08, 2020, 06:05:22 PM »

You better hurry the fork up. She seems like a keeper. Lock that down $#@! down, my dude.
HEY! The wedding day is hers, so the engagement is going down exactly as I plan. But this Cooties19 bullshell is wrenching up the works. NTM idiots acting the damn fool.

I would also just like to add a gif... but I can't, so just imagine that I just posted the greatest gif ever and laugh your ass off about it. Don't question me, just do it.
If you don't post it then I can't laugh.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8898 on: September 08, 2020, 06:31:17 PM »

HEY! The wedding day is hers, so the engagement is going down exactly as I plan.
Just don’t wait til the week before the wedding. I may not become a bridezilla over the wedding but I’ll go full Sith Lady on your ass if you take too long

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8899 on: September 08, 2020, 07:11:56 PM »

Just don’t wait til the week before the wedding. I may not become a bridezilla over the wedding but I’ll go full Sith Lady on your ass if you take too long

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8900 on: September 08, 2020, 07:36:22 PM »

If you don't post it then I can't laugh.
Then you will post gifs for both of us! Haiyaku! Before I tell another joke. I'll do it, I swear.

HAIYAKU! HAIYAKU! HAIYAKU!

LOL. Are you certain she's not in charge? < Insert gif of Bane asking "Do you feel in charge?" >

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8901 on: September 08, 2020, 08:42:20 PM »

Then you will post gifs for both of us! Haiyaku! Before I tell another joke. I'll do it, I swear.
HAIYAKU! HAIYAKU! HAIYAKU!
LOL. Are you certain she's not in charge? < Insert gif of Bane asking "Do you feel in charge?" >
You're losing me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8902 on: September 08, 2020, 08:49:53 PM »

You're losing me.
On the Japanese or just in general? Either way, "You lost man. You super %#@$Ing lost!"

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #8903 on: September 08, 2020, 09:55:56 PM »

I beg to differ.

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8904 on: September 09, 2020, 12:51:28 AM »

I beg to differ.
See?

Tai Chi Chuan Wijchen
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 297

« Reply #8905 on: September 09, 2020, 09:33:19 AM »

Yep, looking at the past several hilarious and beautifull comments, I'm sorry Logos, but I'm on the side of your soon-to-be-wife. She's right.

Light Side points appreciated, when warranted.
> Phantasm v4 - CG
> Sentinel v4 staff - GB
> Phantom v4 - BR
> Dark Initiatet v2 - FO
> Free Initiate v2 - CG
> Aeon v3 - GB - Grabbag
> Sentinel v4 w/sound - CG - Mysterybox

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8906 on: September 09, 2020, 01:01:44 PM »

Yep, looking at the past several hilarious and beautifull comments, I'm sorry Logos, but I'm on the side of your soon-to-be-wife. She's right.
You're just saying that cuz you know she'll whoop your ass.

Sig by For Tyeth

Beeblebrox
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #8907 on: September 09, 2020, 03:14:46 PM »

See?

You're just saying that cuz you know she'll whoop your ass.
We talking Broughton, Queensbury or London Prize Ring rules? Are we even talking about boxing? I feel like we don't talk about boxing enough here. Boxing... Discuss.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #8908 on: September 09, 2020, 04:35:03 PM »

See?
We talking Broughton, Queensbury or London Prize Ring rules? Are we even talking about boxing? I feel like we don't talk about boxing enough here. Boxing... Discuss.
It's when you place an item in a rectangular prismatic container, usually made of corrugated cardboard and sealed with packing tape. This is usually done to send me cool stuff in the mail.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #8909 on: September 09, 2020, 06:44:28 PM »

It's when you place an item in a rectangular prismatic container, usually made of corrugated cardboard and sealed with packing tape. This is usually done to send me cool stuff in the mail.

It can also be used as a means of semi-long term storage.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 624   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: