Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 653101 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3300 on: August 02, 2017, 05:31:54 PM »

I won't...and I only got 2x 2.5 M. But who cares, if your account reads 81.2 M after that Grin

Tsk tsk, supposed to be working on your Empire.   Tongue

I'd take 40 or 50 mil.  Pretty sure I could spend it.

That's crazy. Can I have 20 mil? I wonder how quickly I could spend that.

I'm sure I could spend 20 easily, though I'd like to see just how much it would cost to completely deplete my supply of droids.  Even if I used them all, I still have other things to spend money on like upgrading my hoard of mods that I still have sitting around.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3301 on: August 02, 2017, 06:10:42 PM »

I get more money than I can spend...that's why I have that much Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3302 on: August 02, 2017, 06:18:57 PM »

I get more money than I can spend...that's why I have that much Cheesy

Heh, that will eventually change for you.  I remember DC used to be that way, and then he finally hit a point that it all switched around.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3303 on: August 02, 2017, 07:06:33 PM »

I could spend at least 15 M for promoting....but a 7* gear 1 lvl 1 toon doesn't really help Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3304 on: August 02, 2017, 08:25:07 PM »

I could spend at least 15 M for promoting....but a 7* gear 1 lvl 1 toon doesn't really help Cheesy

You never know.  Soon there's supposed to be this new mode where you contribute with however many toons you have.  Sometimes when I get toons like that I just level them up until I run out of gear for them.  It might be in the 40's and they'll be like Gear 4 or 5, but I do it. 

I'm trying to complete my collection currently.  Working on Nute in Arena and Tusken Raider in GW.  After them it'll be Coruscant Police and Nightsister Initiate and those will be the last.  I'll be totally done with Arena and GW toons.

Also, kicking butt on PvP today!  Reached top 100 in Arena and top 20 in Ships!    Grin    Who knows how long I'll hold those, but it felt pretty good getting there.  My arena squad hit 89k in power which has been affecting my GW battles.  On both my first run last night and my second run today, GW 6 contained no Zeta characters and some of the squad wasn't even 85.  We shall see what this third run brings.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3305 on: August 02, 2017, 09:57:31 PM »

You never know.  Soon there's supposed to be this new mode where you contribute with however many toons you have.  Sometimes when I get toons like that I just level them up until I run out of gear for them.  It might be in the 40's and they'll be like Gear 4 or 5, but I do it. 

I'm trying to complete my collection currently.  Working on Nute in Arena and Tusken Raider in GW.  After them it'll be Coruscant Police and Nightsister Initiate and those will be the last.  I'll be totally done with Arena and GW toons.

Also, kicking butt on PvP today!  Reached top 100 in Arena and top 20 in Ships!    Grin    Who knows how long I'll hold those, but it felt pretty good getting there.  My arena squad hit 89k in power which has been affecting my GW battles.  On both my first run last night and my second run today, GW 6 contained no Zeta characters and some of the squad wasn't even 85.  We shall see what this third run brings.

Yeah, pretty sure my improved arena squad is having an effect.  Third run GW 6 still had no Zeta characters and though I lost my main group on GW 11, I sent my Ewoks in to finish cleaning up and got a broken node on GW 12.    Grin   I let the Ewoks have some more fun with that.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3306 on: August 03, 2017, 01:30:50 AM »

Heads up people, Commander Skywalker announced!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

He's done the same way Yoda, EP and R2 are.  The event will have 7 tiers to compete.

Sadly unlike those events, this one has VERY specific rules for who can be used, not whole groups like Jedi, Empire, or Rebels.

The group needed is Luke, Leia, ST Han, R2, and Old Ben.

Ugh...  Old Ben...   

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3307 on: August 03, 2017, 01:38:11 AM »

Heads up people, Commander Skywalker announced!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

He's done the same way Yoda, EP and R2 are.  The event will have 7 tiers to compete.

Sadly unlike those events, this one has VERY specific rules for who can be used, not whole groups like Jedi, Empire, or Rebels.

The group needed is Luke, Leia, ST Han, R2, and Old Ben.

Ugh...  Old Ben...   

Yeah, I'm even more p*ssed off about this than I was about Thrawn.  Making it so hard to get these toons is one thing.  Forcing you to level and gear up toons you otherwise wouldn't give a wompa's sh*t about is insulting.  Giving us little to no warning (like the Thrawn event) is just icing on the cake.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3308 on: August 03, 2017, 02:10:21 AM »

Yeah, I'm even more p*ssed off about this than I was about Thrawn.  Making it so hard to get these toons is one thing.  Forcing you to level and gear up toons you otherwise wouldn't give a wompa's sh*t about is insulting.  Giving us little to no warning (like the Thrawn event) is just icing on the cake.

Old Ben is actually not a bad group leader or toon in general. His on death effect is pretty cool.

However he is like 4-5 toons down the line for my acquisitions. Finn, TFP, and Sith Assassin were definitely ahead. Ah well, I will work my butt off and try for him.

I figure we have at least a week or two before Commander Skywalker comes out, if for nothing else than waiting for the R2 event to be done. Might even have until the end of the month to complete him.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3309 on: August 03, 2017, 02:15:15 AM »

I'm not sure it's run the same as the other Legendary events. I think it said you need those toons at 7 star to unlock Luke. Insulting.

On the bright side, Krace is doing phenomenal in PvP. Nice work man.

And I hit the jackpot today.

Cool

Those crystals though.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3310 on: August 03, 2017, 02:30:55 AM »

I'm not sure it's run the same as the other Legendary events. I think it said you need those toons at 7 star to unlock Luke. Insulting.

On the bright side, Krace is doing phenomenal in PvP. Nice work man.

And I hit the jackpot today.

Those crystals though.

Nice job on the rank.

Yes, I was doing well today.  Sadly at the end some jerks had to bump me.  Ended at 101 and 21, just outside the brackets I was in.

Also, $H!T you are right.  Read the newsletter again.  He unlocks at 7* and you have to have 7* of all 5 to unlock him. Guess I really will be busting my a$$ to get Old Ben done.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3311 on: August 03, 2017, 05:40:21 AM »

Nice job on the rank.

Yes, I was doing well today.  Sadly at the end some jerks had to bump me.  Ended at 101 and 21, just outside the brackets I was in.

Also, $H!T you are right.  Read the newsletter again.  He unlocks at 7* and you have to have 7* of all 5 to unlock him. Guess I really will be busting my a$$ to get Old Ben done.

Thanks. Can't wait to get GK on my team. It'll be a long while yet though.

Oh, that sucks. Hate it when that happens to me. It's extremely frustrating at the time but I try to remember there's always the next day. And the next one. And the next one.

Problem for me is both toons I need are farmed from the same place, Cantina. Old Ben I don't even have unlocked and my Luke is only 4*. Not sure it there's much hope for me. But I don't even like Luke so I don't see myself using him much anyway. Really the thing that jumped out at me the most is his 100% TM removal ability, for Rancor purposes.

Here's a vid on his kit:
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRII0qYjTn0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRII0qYjTn0</a>

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3312 on: August 03, 2017, 02:15:39 PM »

Thanks. Can't wait to get GK on my team. It'll be a long while yet though.

Oh, that sucks. Hate it when that happens to me. It's extremely frustrating at the time but I try to remember there's always the next day. And the next one. And the next one.

Problem for me is both toons I need are farmed from the same place, Cantina. Old Ben I don't even have unlocked and my Luke is only 4*. Not sure it there's much hope for me. But I don't even like Luke so I don't see myself using him much anyway. Really the thing that jumped out at me the most is his 100% TM removal ability, for Rancor purposes.

Here's a vid on his kit:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRII0qYjTn0

I'm hoping our guild will be doing HAAT soon.  I want GK soooo bad now that I have a super uber Jedi team now.

Yes, I will work harder.  Speaking of, got Shoretrooper to 7* today.    Grin

As for your problem with Old Ben and Luke, focus Old Ben in the Cantina.  Luke can be gotten like 3 places right now, LS 7D hard mode, Guild Store, and Daily login, so just farm him in those spots and use Cantina for Old Ben.  They said they're reworking the kit on I think everybody but R2, so they could be worth it.

Nice video.  I can never get video posts to work here, just links of them.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #3313 on: August 03, 2017, 02:38:16 PM »

I'm hoping our guild will be doing HAAT soon.  I want GK soooo bad now that I have a super uber Jedi team now.

Yes, I will work harder.  Speaking of, got Shoretrooper to 7* today.    Grin

As for your problem with Old Ben and Luke, focus Old Ben in the Cantina.  Luke can be gotten like 3 places right now, LS 7D hard mode, Guild Store, and Daily login, so just farm him in those spots and use Cantina for Old Ben.  They said they're reworking the kit on I think everybody but R2, so they could be worth it.

Nice video.  I can never get video posts to work here, just links of them.

Yes that would take your team to the next level. I hope you can start farming him soon too.

Bought the Shoretrooper pack, I assume? I did last time it was here.

The problem is this flash event, I believe you need a 7* (?) Luke for the zetas, so I want those. Kinda want to go all out for Luke now.

Do you post on mobile?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3314 on: August 03, 2017, 02:50:08 PM »

Yes that would take your team to the next level. I hope you can start farming him soon too.

Bought the Shoretrooper pack, I assume? I did last time it was here.

The problem is this flash event, I believe you need a 7* (?) Luke for the zetas, so I want those. Kinda want to go all out for Luke now.

Do you post on mobile?

Yes I did.  I wanted to get it last time, but didn't quite have it to spare.  Worked out well this time.  Needed like 81 more shards, got the pack, farmed his hard mode level, boom 100/100.

I think yes, for Tier 4 or the Bonus Tier or whatever, which is the one that has Zetas, you need a 7* Luke for it.  Keep this in mind though, the flash events go all month long.

Luke Skywalker Flash Events
Starts: Aug 3rd
6th
9th
12th
15th
18th
21st
24th
27th
30th

You will probably be able to get hopefully 5 a day from Guild, maybe more, maybe less.  You have a chance of 1-3 from the HM battle, and you will get a total of 30 for the month on the daily login.  Plus I'm sure there will be a Luke pack for sale.

No, I usually don't post on mobile, usually it's on the PC.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: