Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143000 times)
Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

My spirit guide is the Cheshire Cat

« Reply #4410 on: January 06, 2016, 11:31:56 PM »

Mine hasn't shipped yet Sad I don't know why I'm excited for it, it's only a stunt saber lmao but not knowing what hilt it is kills me!

Waiting tends to be painful in it self...  Good luck

Dark Initiate v4 (4 channel Emerald w/ Obsidian v4)

Signature Made By: DarthScrub

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #4411 on: January 06, 2016, 11:53:53 PM »

Backatcha, soon enough we'll all have our sabers

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4412 on: January 06, 2016, 11:58:49 PM »

Backatcha, soon enough we'll all have our sabers

NOT....    NOT soon enough.   haha.  If only you people knew what I have had to wait for in the last year,  Waiting on US is a cake walk. Especially because there is these forums to occupy me... At least yall are friendly

KentuckyHouse
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #4413 on: January 07, 2016, 12:13:52 AM »

At least yall are friendly

I've only been a member here for a couple of weeks, but this is what has impressed me the most about this forum. The people here are so nice! I've been reading through older threads, and you see a lot of duplicate questions or new threads started for a question that's been answered a hundred times and not once...not once...have I seen someone lose their patience or be unfriendly about answering the question or pointing the person in the right direction. That's really impressive!

Even in the thread from the other day where the OP was ranting about possibly being done with US over some problems they were having, I was expecting the worst, but nope. Everyone was genuinely helpful and understanding and tried to help the OP to calm down and understand the issue and how to resolve it.

I'm so glad to finally be a part of this forum. Now to patiently wait for my first lightsaber to show up...LOL.

Dark Sentinel LEv4
Archon v2.1

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4414 on: January 07, 2016, 12:19:45 AM »

I've only been a member here for a couple of weeks, but this is what has impressed me the most about this forum. The people here are so nice! I've been reading through older threads, and you see a lot of duplicate questions or new threads started for a question that's been answered a hundred times and not once...not once...have I seen someone lose their patience or be unfriendly about answering the question or pointing the person in the right direction. That's really impressive!

Even in the thread from the other day where the OP was ranting about possibly being done with US over some problems they were having, I was expecting the worst, but nope. Everyone was genuinely helpful and understanding and tried to help the OP to calm down and understand the issue and how to resolve it.

I'm so glad to finally be a part of this forum. Now to patiently wait for my first lightsaber to show up...LOL.

BTW, All of us not killing people or erupting in fits of rage from the insanity of waiting....  congrats, you have at the least some level of discipline.

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #4415 on: January 07, 2016, 12:21:49 AM »

All I can say is I'm glad I have a couple of the Black Series Lightsabers to hold me over while I wait for the U.S. sabers to show up.

My son keeps asking me when will the blue lightsaber be here.

I say 'patience young one...'

And I concur, a nice group of folks here...

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4416 on: January 07, 2016, 01:39:50 AM »

To be honest, at least for me and I'm guessing many other Ultrasaber owners, we live vicariously through y'all.  I've got my own purchase plans that'll have to wait a few months, and in the meantime, for free!, I get to be excited via all of you.  Smiley
But yes, it's nice to see people being excited without losing touch with reality.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

BlingedJedi
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 81

crystals and cat hair

« Reply #4417 on: January 07, 2016, 01:50:52 AM »

LOL, I'm planning my next purchase too.  Gonna have to be a few months, though.

I also may have given my girlfriend the lightsaber bug.  If she doesn't go ahead and get one by her birthday, I know what I'm getting her.  I mean, her birthday isn't till July, so she probably will have.  I'll get her a second one, then Tongue

My sabers:
Arctic blue prophecy
Fire Orange initiat v2

Wanted:
Blazing red dark sentinel v4
yellow phantasm initiate

Spades
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4418 on: January 07, 2016, 01:57:15 AM »

LOL, I'm planning my next purchase too.  Gonna have to be a few months, though.

I also may have given my girlfriend the lightsaber bug.  If she doesn't go ahead and get one by her birthday, I know what I'm getting her.  I mean, her birthday isn't till July, so she probably will have.  I'll get her a second one, then Tongue

Decent plan.... lol

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #4419 on: January 07, 2016, 02:24:35 AM »

I've honestly thought about taking the day off from work tomorrow, in anticipation.

It's silly considering its just a grab bag, but I've got saber fever. Roll Eyes

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

Terronium-12
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

« Reply #4420 on: January 07, 2016, 02:38:12 AM »

Hey, if you have the time saved up then why not?  Tongue

I'm already close to pulling the trigger on the Consular that's sitting in my cart and I haven't even had my Dark Apprentice for a day!

If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny.

EVE
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

The Force is with us. Always.

« Reply #4421 on: January 07, 2016, 02:45:08 AM »

It's a dream come once you do recieve it. The waiting, the wondering: it is worth it. The minute you ignite the blade? It's 1977 all over again, and Luke's just received his father's blade for the first time. Iconic. Raw power. Beautiful.

...Do make sure you watch the videos posted about removing blades and changing batteries. Successfully changed my batteries after watching, because something about messing with my brand new saber's guts *terrified* me, lol.

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."---Shakespeare

Blades: Heavy Grade Guardian Blue Sentinel V4 (Obsidian Lite), Heavy Grade Fire Orange Dark Initiate v2 (Stunt)

THX1138
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 41

« Reply #4422 on: January 07, 2016, 03:41:04 AM »

Congratulations. I'm happy it reignited happy memories of seeing ANH for the first time!

JediGato
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4423 on: January 07, 2016, 04:14:19 AM »

Ordered a Initiate V3 due to it being one of those available within my budget and not seeing any I wanted to break my budget for. I placed my order on 1/2/16, order # in the 124,000's so I hope to get a shipping confirmation by Monday but am keeping in mind that US said it'd take 3-4 weeks to construct the saber. Ordered a Consulate Green with a Green Clash so I hope when  they get to constructing Jedi gatos saber they replace the green error I made with a silver, (I read in the Clash on clash post from 2011 that they will adjust as they deem fit_) so I have complete faith in US.

Seeing the posts of late has made me realize that I am not alone in ordering a saber in light of the recent SW movie. This site is awesome and I'm on it everyday since order and will be on it for some time to come due to the good natured folks of this forum.

MTFBWYA

-Jedi Gato

Initiate V3 Obsidian Sound Light - FOC - Illuminated AV Switch - Coming Home Soon (1/2/16 Born Date)

Hook Yoda up with some Light Points.

sjsaunders1989
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

« Reply #4424 on: January 07, 2016, 09:37:10 AM »

Hello all, I've now happily joined the 'my saber has shipped' club. Ordered mine on Boxing Day and got the email about 8:00 this morning (UK time), so I don't know if that helps anyone trying to work out how long it's taking US to get through the monumental amount of orders they have. In all honesty, I'm blown away by the turnaround considering the workload those guys have at the minute.

Oh, and yes, I'm bouncing off the walls now... the xanax that Spades helpfully provided me have slightly worn off...

- Standard Issue V3 w/Tri-Cree & Obsidian Lite - Guardian Blue

Light side points are appreciated Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: