Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2142998 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8745 on: January 25, 2018, 12:20:12 AM »

You ordered on the 10th and already have your shipping notice?! Man, I am jealous! I ordered on the 10th too!  Shocked

what exactly did you order? that might be a factor as well.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

cmillion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #8746 on: January 25, 2018, 12:25:58 AM »

After reading the forums, I began to ignore timelines and just hope for the best.  It was a shock to get the notice today.  I just assumed it would be close to the 1st of next month.  Maybe it helped that my orders have no customization?  I feel bad that my wait was pretty short and others are still processing.  Will be interesting to see when my 1/11 order ships, just to see if the first one happened to be a fluke

My Sabers:
Dominix V4 - AS - AV
Sentinel V4 - CG - AV - Windows - Recharge Port

“Power! Unlimited power!”

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8747 on: January 25, 2018, 12:48:41 AM »

After reading the forums, I began to ignore timelines and just hope for the best.  It was a shock to get the notice today.  I just assumed it would be close to the 1st of next month.  Maybe it helped that my orders have no customization?  I feel bad that my wait was pretty short and others are still processing.  Will be interesting to see when my 1/11 order ships, just to see if the first one happened to be a fluke
It will be interesting to see if I get a shipping notice soon then, since the only customisation I went for was windows on the emitter.

txlssp
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8748 on: January 25, 2018, 12:59:39 AM »

I do wonder if small parts orders are affected as well. I would hope that they're exempt from all the craziness and delays with the saber orders.

Has anyone here recently placed an order for just a few small parts, and if so, was it quickly shipped and how smooth and trouble free was it?

I'm thinking of ordering a Banes Heart LED for my Dark Arbiter.

First I have to set up my saber with quick disconnects first................THAT will be the first mod!

On January 8th, I order 2 packs of color discs and one blade plug but it still shows processing for me.  So the wait continues.....lol

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8749 on: January 25, 2018, 02:29:51 AM »

On January 8th, I order 2 packs of color discs and one blade plug but it still shows processing for me.  So the wait continues.....lol

Well dang. I guess the rush of orders has slowed everything.

Thanks for the info!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8750 on: January 25, 2018, 03:33:33 AM »

if you like, I'm sure staff be happy to repeat themselves repeatedly if you'd be willing to delay YOUR order every time someone chimes up about the wait time.
they are overwhelmed with orders currently, you've heard this. they are trying to kick out as many orders as possible to catch up, this means shoving as many orders out per day as possible. to do that it is smart to get all the single hilt orders first to catch up. you've heard this. yes, a lot of us are frustrated but we ordered when a lot of things are going on, movie rush, holiday rush, sale and raffle.
but we do have a community here willing to share the info they know with others. and yes, we do repeat ourselves sometimes. but we still do it for the community and it helps the company out so they can focus on kicking out as many orders as they humanly can.

What do you think is a more efficient use of customer service time, answering countless emails all asking the same thing or making a post on the forums that is stickied for all customers to see (at least those on the forums) that explains the situation in greater detail than any customer can possibly provide? You'll still get one off emails but I bet the volume would be significantly lower.

I probably didn't phrase my post correctly because I communicated it as a request vs a suggestion but need7 is correct that I was truly taking a business approach to it. But, bigBear,  you don't need to rude, especially went your argument lacks depth. My suggestion of a comprehensive communication to their customers actually allows the community to better serve them. Most of the new forum topics people are creating to complain about wait time would never appear and the ones that are still created could be solved with a single reply with a link to the communication.

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #8751 on: January 25, 2018, 03:34:48 AM »

I'll admit I hoped my order would have shipped by now, and I was tempted to send an email yesterday. BUT I'll keep holding out, hoping that I'll get the fortunate news by Friday :] If not, no biggie

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8752 on: January 25, 2018, 03:51:59 AM »

Data point for anyone keeping track... I emailed US last week and received a reply today that they expect to ship my order in 3-5 business days, which will be January 29th, 30th or 31st. My order was placed on December 26th and contains a Graflex CE (Obsidian v4) and one MB plus an Initiate from the promotion and a GB raffle prize. Assuming 3-5 business days shipping, I should receive my order Feb 1-2 or 5-7, which will be right around 6 weeks from the order date.

Again, simply posting to provide a data point for anyone that might have a similar order placed around the same time as mine.

WhiteKnightG
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #8753 on: January 25, 2018, 05:57:20 AM »

Data point for anyone keeping track... I emailed US last week and received a reply today that they expect to ship my order in 3-5 business days, which will be January 29th, 30th or 31st. My order was placed on December 26th and contains a Graflex CE (Obsidian v4) and one MB plus an Initiate from the promotion and a GB raffle prize. Assuming 3-5 business days shipping, I should receive my order Feb 1-2 or 5-7, which will be right around 6 weeks from the order date.

Again, simply posting to provide a data point for anyone that might have a similar order placed around the same time as mine.

I am waiting on pretty much your same order for the same time except my Graflex has a diamond controller.

Question for the group, any idea what the initiate and raffle prize will come with regarding batteries?  Wondering if I need to buy a charger in preparation (Graflex I ordered with built-in charging).  Last thing I want is for the sabers to get here and then I can't power them all!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #8754 on: January 25, 2018, 06:16:29 AM »

The initiate will be a four AAA stunt setup.  The raffle prize depends on what place you got, and the description it says that place will come in. 

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8755 on: January 25, 2018, 11:19:52 AM »

Been waiting since the 26th and I guess I just have to accept I'll never get mine  Huh Undecided
It should have been delivered on the 13th...

Just my luck. My first saber.

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #8756 on: January 25, 2018, 11:28:43 AM »

My 4 $75 mystery boxes will be coming today!!! A day early too!!! Excitement level to 1000%.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #8757 on: January 25, 2018, 11:30:51 AM »

Been waiting since the 26th and I guess I just have to accept I'll never get mine  Huh Undecided
It should have been delivered on the 13th...

Just my luck. My first saber.

Ah man, that's awful. Is there no way you can chase it up?

Atraills
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #8758 on: January 25, 2018, 12:59:49 PM »

Ah man, that's awful. Is there no way you can chase it up?

Im not sure what to do. Ive contacted Ultrasabers and USPS and filed a missing mail search, but nothing hopeful has turned up.
Im only 40 miles from US so if it hasnt gotten here by now, i dont think its going to show up.

"You have failed, your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

« Reply #8759 on: January 25, 2018, 01:25:47 PM »

Im not sure what to do. Ive contacted Ultrasabers and USPS and filed a missing mail search, but nothing hopeful has turned up.
Im only 40 miles from US so if it hasnt gotten here by now, i dont think its going to show up.
I hope it does, man. I went with Fed Ex, but I live in the UK, so I'm extremely nervous about the transit when it eventually does ship.

Pages: 1 ... 582 583 [584] 585 586 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: