Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171311 times)
joefranj29
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #8730 on: January 24, 2018, 02:05:39 AM »

Hi all, so I am very new to this and placed my first order on January 2nd, just one $75 mystery box and am so excited to receive it!! No shipping notice yet, but I am hopeful to receive one by the end of this week hopefully. I was just curious if there was anyway for me to upgrade from USPS to FedEx because all these horror stories about shipments being stuck in shipping is starting to worry me. If not no big deal I'm just curious!  Smiley

IjediOctar
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 54

Death is only the beginning.

« Reply #8731 on: January 24, 2018, 02:09:13 AM »

Yes indeed prob flooded out typhoon style with emails that's why no responses. It's all good as long as I receive everything  my order I'm kewl beans.

Be apart of the force I shall in this existance in life  and the hereafter.

Carde
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #8732 on: January 24, 2018, 02:25:05 AM »

Update:  Tag has been created for my 3 Aeons. (Ordered on Dec. 28th)  I imagine it will get picked up and shipped out in the morning like usual.  I will probably be able to pick it up on Saturday as I live in TX and USPS (although garbage) typically gets the packages to my home town within a 2 days then they "Attempt Delivery" and leave a pick up ticket in my mailbox... awesome...

The good news is that they are catching up everyone.  Slowly but surely.  I can only imagine what great stuff will be in store for all of us now that they have had this surge in sales!  With an influx of cash like this, we may see some truly stellar new sabers in the near future now that they have some potential budget for R&D. 

Warm regards,

Carde
Darkside Points Please.

Electrum Wind [FO] Premium Sound, Dark Sentinel V4 LE
 lite sound, Sentinel V4 [GB] lite sound, Scorpion [GB] lite sound, Initiate V2 [CG], Aeon V3
, Aeon V3 [CG], Aeon LE V3 [FO], Dominix V4 [AS], Dominix LE V4 [AS], Sentinel LE V4 [AS], Aeon V3 [AS]

Carvhar Thel
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #8733 on: January 24, 2018, 08:07:29 PM »

I really just wish Emory or someone else from US would post a formal message on the forums or send an email explaining why they are delayed and give an estimated time frame to get caught up. The only information we've gotten is second hand from customers.

I'd also like to see an explanation as to why some customers are getting their orders fulfilled before customers who ordered before them. I ordered on the 26th and multiple people have posted here saying their orders have shipped despite ordering a few days after me. And bigBear ordered at least a few days before I did and is still waiting (as far as I know).

In today's world, transparency and communication are key for smallish e-commerce players and US hasn't done a good job in those areas during this period. For the sake of their customers and their brand, I implore Emory and US to provide the community with some information regarding the ongoing inventory/shipping issues.

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #8734 on: January 24, 2018, 08:11:19 PM »

I just bought a mystery box for my first saber. I'm knew to the forum and US community. Can't wait for it to arrive Smiley

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8735 on: January 24, 2018, 08:21:52 PM »

I just bought a mystery box for my first saber. I'm knew to the forum and US community. Can't wait for it to arrive Smiley

Welcome to the forum, and post pics and a review when it arrives!

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8736 on: January 24, 2018, 08:35:15 PM »

I really just wish Emory or someone else from US would post a formal message on the forums or send an email explaining why they are delayed and give an estimated time frame to get caught up. The only information we've gotten is second hand from customers.

I'd also like to see an explanation as to why some customers are getting their orders fulfilled before customers who ordered before them. I ordered on the 26th and multiple people have posted here saying their orders have shipped despite ordering a few days after me. And bigBear ordered at least a few days before I did and is still waiting (as far as I know).

In today's world, transparency and communication are key for smallish e-commerce players and US hasn't done a good job in those areas during this period. For the sake of their customers and their brand, I implore Emory and US to provide the community with some information regarding the ongoing inventory/shipping issues.

if you like, I'm sure staff be happy to repeat themselves repeatedly if you'd be willing to delay YOUR order every time someone chimes up about the wait time.
they are overwhelmed with orders currently, you've heard this. they are trying to kick out as many orders as possible to catch up, this means shoving as many orders out per day as possible. to do that it is smart to get all the single hilt orders first to catch up. you've heard this. yes, a lot of us are frustrated but we ordered when a lot of things are going on, movie rush, holiday rush, sale and raffle.
but we do have a community here willing to share the info they know with others. and yes, we do repeat ourselves sometimes. but we still do it for the community and it helps the company out so they can focus on kicking out as many orders as they humanly can.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

JCailler92
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 10

Light Side Points Please

« Reply #8737 on: January 24, 2018, 08:55:01 PM »

thank you and will do I have a YouTube channel that I am starting so it will be up on that. I've looked up reviews and heard nothing but positive remarks regarding US. that's what made me choose them over other competitors.

need7
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #8738 on: January 24, 2018, 09:02:08 PM »

if you like, I'm sure staff be happy to repeat themselves repeatedly if you'd be willing to delay YOUR order every time someone chimes up about the wait time.
they are overwhelmed with orders currently, you've heard this. they are trying to kick out as many orders as possible to catch up, this means shoving as many orders out per day as possible. to do that it is smart to get all the single hilt orders first to catch up. you've heard this. yes, a lot of us are frustrated but we ordered when a lot of things are going on, movie rush, holiday rush, sale and raffle.
but we do have a community here willing to share the info they know with others. and yes, we do repeat ourselves sometimes. but we still do it for the community and it helps the company out so they can focus on kicking out as many orders as they humanly can.

Bit harsh considering he made valid points. I still have no idea what a good estimate of time is, and no one would send a email making them ask if emery or emory(im not sure) made a quick video explaining it on facebook, and you could easily refer people to the video instead of giving a half baked estimate when theres people from january and people from christmas time getting sabers. From a buisness standpoint thats a fair argument to make. I mean one dude making a quick 15 second-5 min video would only use up a hours worth of time.  Im not sure why but i just felt like you were being semi unnessecarrily harsh to the guy for a valid critique, and ive been following the forums for awhile now and you havent been like this with anyone else lol. Im sure the waits getting to you like everyone else but dont go tossin off those jedi robes for all black now Cheesy Im sure he was just venting his frustration like you were here. So lets all be friends ok?

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #8739 on: January 24, 2018, 09:25:53 PM »

Bit harsh considering he made valid points. I still have no idea what a good estimate of time is, and no one would send a email making them ask if emery or emory(im not sure) made a quick video explaining it on facebook, and you could easily refer people to the video instead of giving a half baked estimate when theres people from january and people from christmas time getting sabers. From a buisness standpoint thats a fair argument to make. I mean one dude making a quick 15 second-5 min video would only use up a hours worth of time.  Im not sure why but i just felt like you were being semi unnessecarrily harsh to the guy for a valid critique, and ive been following the forums for awhile now and you havent been like this with anyone else lol. Im sure the waits getting to you like everyone else but dont go tossin off those jedi robes for all black now Cheesy Im sure he was just venting his frustration like you were here. So lets all be friends ok?

but he stated he already knows the issue from us on the forum. I'm sure the majority rather have that time spent getting the orders out. it's also the obvious reason there's no promotions currently. like I said, why have the staff repeat what's already known and has been said? it's why we have mods and those of us who have been around for some time.
it should be obvious that the staff is also putting in overtime as well. they are worn out, tired and more than likely trying to have a life outside of work as well. so it is selfish to ask they take more time to explain what's already been said.
 yes, we're all a little frustrated waiting longer than usual and beyond the time stated, they're doing the best they can in a way to catch up and get everyone their order.
 keep in mind they are more than likely just as frustrated that they are this backed up and I say kudos for so few hilts out of stock compared to the E7 release. since I was here for that and saw how insane that got.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

need7
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -14

« Reply #8740 on: January 24, 2018, 09:34:02 PM »

but he stated he already knows the issue from us on the forum. I'm sure the majority rather have that time spent getting the orders out. it's also the obvious reason there's no promotions currently. like I said, why have the staff repeat what's already known and has been said? it's why we have mods and those of us who have been around for some time.
it should be obvious that the staff is also putting in overtime as well. they are worn out, tired and more than likely trying to have a life outside of work as well. so it is selfish to ask they take more time to explain what's already been said.
 yes, we're all a little frustrated waiting longer than usual and beyond the time stated, they're doing the best they can in a way to catch up and get everyone their order.
 keep in mind they are more than likely just as frustrated that they are this backed up and I say kudos for so few hilts out of stock compared to the E7 release. since I was here for that and saw how insane that got.

Of course i dont doubt that at all. Thats why i havent said anything, but hes as welcome to vent as you or I or the us staff about the situation. Neither do i think your point is invalid. I just think there was a calmer way to say that for a jedi, and was defending his point which i believe was from a buisness perspective they should have addressed it better(especially with the suggestion of a video. Theres no reason to overwork, but we both know a buisness like US is big enough to be able to make a quick video. Honestly they could make the video now but there is no reason to, but its a great idea for future reference and would help ease tensions in this kinda situation.  Were all good people here. Heck I bet if the jedi focused a bit more on accepting the dark side for what it is and trying to change it through methods that follow the light side there wouldnt be a eon long conflict(Dont believe me? Ask luke or just watch return of the jedi)

cmillion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -12

« Reply #8741 on: January 24, 2018, 10:31:00 PM »

Placed my first order late on the 10th for a grab bag(thought it was a mystery box, doh!).  Emailed US almost two days later asking if it was possible to change the order after finding my mistake.  Marlena got back to me late Monday night(22nd), said it wasn’t an issue to change the order.  Just got my shipping notice!  Marlena was outstanding in fixing the issue within minutes.

My Sabers:
Dominix V4 - AS - AV
Sentinel V4 - CG - AV - Windows - Recharge Port

“Power! Unlimited power!”

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8742 on: January 24, 2018, 10:35:00 PM »

I do wonder if small parts orders are affected as well. I would hope that they're exempt from all the craziness and delays with the saber orders.

Has anyone here recently placed an order for just a few small parts, and if so, was it quickly shipped and how smooth and trouble free was it?

I'm thinking of ordering a Banes Heart LED for my Dark Arbiter.

First I have to set up my saber with quick disconnects first................THAT will be the first mod!

Arsenal:

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #8743 on: January 24, 2018, 10:36:56 PM »

Placed my first order late on the 10th for a grab bag(thought it was a mystery box, doh!).  Emailed US almost two days later asking if it was possible to change the order after finding my mistake.  Marlena got back to me late Monday night(22nd), said it wasn’t an issue to change the order.  Just got my shipping notice!  Marlena was outstanding in fixing the issue within minutes.

Well, that's good news to hear! Good on Marlena for taking care of your issue!

Post pics when it gets here!

Arsenal:

FathomFlier
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 61

« Reply #8744 on: January 24, 2018, 11:50:11 PM »

You ordered on the 10th and already have your shipping notice?! Man, I am jealous! I ordered on the 10th too!  Shocked

Pages: 1 ... 581 582 [583] 584 585 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: