Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 725 726 [727] 728 729 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2143009 times)
NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10890 on: June 11, 2020, 04:18:02 AM »

Just curious.... Did you have a big order? Seeing 8 and 9 weeks come up a lot lately and i was wondering if those orders have been multiple sabers/parts

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

One saber (dominix le v5 w/lite sound) and a mystery box that I won in the last raffle

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:
Flamberge v2, Fulcrum, Crimson Savior, crimson princess

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10891 on: June 11, 2020, 04:37:10 AM »

My order includes the black Fallen, too. It was in stock last I checked. I see that it’s not now. I don’t know what that means for me. Am I waiting on that? Is mine ready but they ran out of raffle mysteries? Some other thing from the April sale? IDK.
I'll send an SOS to info.
I hope that someone gets my-
I hope that someone gets my message in an email, yeah.
Message in an email, yeah.

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #10892 on: June 11, 2020, 07:18:09 AM »

One saber (dominix le v5 w/lite sound) and a mystery box that I won in the last raffle
Ooo man ok, thank you! Im glad your getting your saber though!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #10893 on: June 11, 2020, 02:11:13 PM »

My order includes the black Fallen, too. It was in stock last I checked. I see that it’s not now. I don’t know what that means for me. Am I waiting on that? Is mine ready but they ran out of raffle mysteries? Some other thing from the April sale? IDK.
I hope that someone gets my message in an email, yeah.
Message in an email, yeah.

I get this reference. "Message In A Bottle" by The Police.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10894 on: June 11, 2020, 02:27:00 PM »

I get this reference. "Message In A Bottle" by The Police.
I knew that seemed familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #10895 on: June 11, 2020, 05:25:52 PM »

The biggest concern, I have, above all else.. is the lack of communication.

Yes, I get it.. there was an email issue for a bit. But many of us have reached out to ask if we can get ANY sort of info.. with nothing but radio silence. Sad

I'll admit, I can be impatient.. but I'm ok with waiting.. so long as there is transparency explaining WHY I'm waiting... I'm also one for details.. so a simple: 'Sorry, we're out of stock on mystery boxes', doesn't quite cut it for me... I'm all about details. If I have those.. I'm perfectly content and understanding.

I get that covid messed up supply lines... my job partially revolves around shipments from overseas, and I have a few shipments for projects that have been a little delayed... sure.. and the supplier explains WHY, too. But, to be fair, MOST things I've been ordering for projects, in the last couple of weeks, have been just fine... one or 2 days.. heck, a shipping container of equipment was delayed a full week in port... and I knew the exact specifics as to why.

Radio silence and lack of updates just lights my fuse, and makes me twitchy.

A simple acknowledgement can go a LONG way.

In the meantime, I've managed to procure a few Ultrasabers from a local seller who has been reducing his collection.. so I guess that's a plus, right? Wink (Apprentice LEv4, Apprentice V4, and Initiate v5... pick them up this weekend from him)

~Casp

CodusSupremus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10896 on: June 11, 2020, 05:40:52 PM »

The biggest concern, I have, above all else.. is the lack of communication.

Yes, I get it.. there was an email issue for a bit. But many of us have reached out to ask if we can get ANY sort of info.. with nothing but radio silence. Sad

I'll admit, I can be impatient.. but I'm ok with waiting.. so long as there is transparency explaining WHY I'm waiting... I'm also one for details.. so a simple: 'Sorry, we're out of stock on mystery boxes', doesn't quite cut it for me... I'm all about details. If I have those.. I'm perfectly content and understanding.

I get that covid messed up supply lines... my job partially revolves around shipments from overseas, and I have a few shipments for projects that have been a little delayed... sure.. and the supplier explains WHY, too. But, to be fair, MOST things I've been ordering for projects, in the last couple of weeks, have been just fine... one or 2 days.. heck, a shipping container of equipment was delayed a full week in port... and I knew the exact specifics as to why.

Radio silence and lack of updates just lights my fuse, and makes me twitchy.

A simple acknowledgement can go a LONG way.

In the meantime, I've managed to procure a few Ultrasabers from a local seller who has been reducing his collection.. so I guess that's a plus, right? Wink (Apprentice LEv4, Apprentice V4, and Initiate v5... pick them up this weekend from him)

~Casp

What this guy said !!!! Lack of communication and sending me out a promo to buy more of something I haven't even got yet is the kicker..Guess just needed to vent..

Alaskan-Sith
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10897 on: June 11, 2020, 05:44:48 PM »

Holy smokes!
I've been reading all the worry about delayed products and weeks upon weeks of waiting... I got my order yesterday with a grand total of 8 days between placing order and arrival!

Very happy!

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10898 on: June 11, 2020, 06:29:53 PM »

Holy smokes!
I've been reading all the worry about delayed products and weeks upon weeks of waiting... I got my order yesterday with a grand total of 8 days between placing order and arrival!

Very happy!

8 days?!?

What sorcery did you employ to pull THAT off??

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Shink28
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10899 on: June 11, 2020, 07:00:24 PM »

What this guy said !!!! Lack of communication and sending me out a promo to buy more of something I haven't even got yet is the kicker..Guess just needed to vent..

Agreed. Not hearing anything is what is the hardest. Even just a "Hey we got your email, don't worry you are not being ignored" message is nice Sad . Otherwise I feel like my order has slipped through the cracks (I'm almost on week 10 in waiting)

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10900 on: June 11, 2020, 07:02:35 PM »

My order still says processing as well. I check every morning to see if it has changed. I still have no idea what processing means. They already took my money, I don't know what is left to process.

Processing means that your order has been accepted, so it’s in the queue, and it will be manufactured/assembled and shipped when its turn in the queue comes due, and all the necessary parts/tools/workstations/other_resources are available.  The next status you will see is “shipped,” and it means exactly that.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Devynwyma20
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

You've only begun to discover my power of Chaos!

« Reply #10901 on: June 11, 2020, 07:09:25 PM »

im still waiting for my friends aeon i ordered back in may 8th and its been a month and 3 days so far, my other order shipped a day short of 3 weeks and it was a bigger order

May the Force and Chaos Be With Us

Inventory:
Me:
Initiate v4 x2 (blazing red, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (consular green, stunt)
Dark Initiate v4 (guardian blue, stunt)
Initiate v2 (blazing red, stunt)
Graflex SE (guardian blue, stunt)
Archon v3.1 (guardian blue, stunt)
Rydia:
Sentinel LE (hot pink, stunt)
Jeremy:
Aeon v2 (violet amethyst, stunt, WAITING)

Caspien
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #10902 on: June 11, 2020, 07:24:17 PM »

8 days?!?

What sorcery did you employ to pull THAT off??

I'd also be interested.. AND I'd like to know what was ordered? I've seen a few users out here, that have ordered mystery boxes or grab bags.. and they're still waiting. I'd figure those would be the easiest to fulfill, since they're not really custom to built orders...

Starting to wonder if they're 'leftovers' that people cancelled, or returned.. Doesn't really matter, but if they're having to reuse parts from returns or cancelled orders, just to fulfill orders, then this would explain why the mysteries and grabs aren't being filled.. since there wouldn't be enough spare parts, nor returns. (this is only speculation.. I have no proof of anything like this happening.. I just understand how supply and demand works Wink

It would also explain why orders aren't consistent with the way they're being filled. (example: 8 days ship, vs some of the people out here that have been waiting for 1 month or more for a simple grab bag or mystery box)

Now, that said.. if the above poster isn't trolling (no offense.. I just generally don't know if you would be 'that guy' or not), and their order matches something that someone else ordered, earlier.. then that would speak of an order system malfunction.

~Casp

lxromero
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #10903 on: June 11, 2020, 07:29:12 PM »

UPDATE:

I was able to finally get someone on email after having to be pushy and going through their FB page to force them to get an answer. US has a weirdly sparse social media presence so it's hard when the one clear route available (email) isn't being answered.

That said, someone is finally looking into upgrading my order to a tri-cree, literally the only change I had requested in all my emails. Still waiting on a response to my last email about when this might ship and a potential shipping address change depending on that. I'm moving in a couple weeks so I might need to have this routed to a different address.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10904 on: June 11, 2020, 07:38:32 PM »

I'm moving in a couple weeks so I might need to have this routed to a different address.

USPS forwards First Class mail to the new address for a year for free; all you have to do is file a Change of Address form (which can now be done online).  Does this not also apply to First Class packages?  Or are you preparing for some other shipping method to be used, just in case?

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Pages: 1 ... 725 726 [727] 728 729 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: