Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 724 725 [726] 727 728 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171028 times)
cookieface127
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10875 on: June 10, 2020, 07:25:14 PM »

Call it superstition after posting yesterday, but I got this today. "Your Ultra Sabers order from April 14, 2020 is complete"
  April 14, 2020  Processing
L-SOUNDSTUNT-Empress-PREORDER

May 4, 2020  Processing
L-SOUNDSTUNT-ApprenticeLEv4

May 14, 2020  Processing
STUNT-STUNT-InitiateV2LE
STUNT-STUNT-InitiateV2
STUNT-STUNT-InitiateDarkV2LE
STUNT-STUNT-InitiateDarkV2

There is balance to all things.
If my force alignment is negative give a positive point,
If my force alignment is positive give a negative point,
If my force alignment is 0, give me your favorite point.
=c=

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10876 on: June 10, 2020, 07:25:55 PM »

Took a gamble and sent them an email, asking if my forthcoming Frankensaber could be equipped with the Obsidian V4 sound board before they send it to me, and how much it would cost.  It's a shot in the dark, I'm sure, but I figured since I placed the order only a week ago, maybe I'd get lucky.  No harm in trying, right?

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

Shink28
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10877 on: June 10, 2020, 07:39:36 PM »

I placed an order back on April 19th. I haven't heard anything since Sad

Sent a few emails too about updating my shipping address (moved a few apartments down) but haven't heard anything at all. Followed up after the great purge and all too but nothing yet...

Hope my Apprentice LE v5 comes soon!!!

Malreyn
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #10878 on: June 10, 2020, 08:49:32 PM »

Week 8. Still no signs of life. Beginning to think maybe I’m alone on this rock. If anyone out there ever receives this message, tell my wife I loved her... and I’m sorry.

pacmanrockshok
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10879 on: June 10, 2020, 08:50:37 PM »

First-time buyer and eagerly waiting for my Apprentice v5 from May 5. I sent an e-mail a while back and didn't hear anything so I checked in again yesterday but have yet to hear back. I'm seeing end of April orders starting to ship so hopefully I hear something by this time next week.

Man it's tough to stay patient!

“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.” - G.K. Chesterton

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #10880 on: June 10, 2020, 09:01:57 PM »

Week 8. Still no signs of life. Beginning to think maybe I’m alone on this rock. If anyone out there ever receives this message, tell my wife I loved her... and I’m sorry.

When you’re here, you NEVER need to be sorry for placing a saber order!

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

larzz012
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10881 on: June 10, 2020, 10:09:02 PM »

My order is still "processing" from March 19th. I ordered the following:

Graflex SE with Blazing Red
Initiate LEv5 Sun rider's destiny
Emporer's hand with Violet Amethyst

Last I heard was it was going to be looked into within the next day or two. That was two weeks ago. Hoping to get it within the next month or so before my wedding as they are a part of our wedding photo.

Galef
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 209

Light side preferred, Dark side accepted

« Reply #10882 on: June 10, 2020, 10:37:09 PM »

I see a pattern with quite a few orders including V5s.
I know they had run out of stock on those around February because I had ordered one and after 2 months they said it was out and offered a replacement, which I took.

With the quarantine and social distancing practices starting in March, I could very well imagine they weren't able to build up a good stock of those hilts, so now they are having to make each order that include V5s from scratch with a long line of limited access to the machine shop to make it.

-

larzz012
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10883 on: June 10, 2020, 11:48:34 PM »

I am hoping that they will come soon. I do want to get another one once things start getting back to normal. I wanted to get a Graflex SE with a blue blade, but that will come with time.

Treva
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10884 on: June 10, 2020, 11:52:43 PM »

I ordered 2 mystery boxes on May 4th, hoping they'd get here in time for my son's Bday on June 15th.  

Still processing.  Looks like I'll be fairly empty handed for his birthday.

I don't get why they're doing other promotions, and I see their ads on FB CONSTANTLY if they're over a month behind.

Yeah, They say they are a month behind but from the sounds of it on the Forum here they are almost 2 months behind. From my correspondence with them, they supposedly have these shipped out within a few days of purchase. How that is, I don't know. I ordered things that were in stock. I did not order anything out of stock because of the notice they posted. Yet here I am little over a month has gone by and still nothing. Though I have finally received 2 emails from them and one even had an apology. I made sure to get a 3rd free one so that my son would have one too. He has no idea it's coming and I am happy I didn't tell him yet. My order still says processing as well. I check every morning to see if it has changed. I still have no idea what processing means. They already took my money, I don't know what is left to process. I asked for clarification, I of course have not received any. I love the Sabers I built and I can't wait to receive them. From what I have read they make really good Sabers. Kind of pointless if your customers don't get them though.

NicKnack23
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #10885 on: June 11, 2020, 12:17:24 AM »

I wish I was as lucky as you. I got an email a few days ago saying they were sorry it has taken over a month and that they would look into why it has taken so long. No word back yet.....

This was the beginning of week 9 for me, so I’m just glad the wait is finally ending

Eagerly awaiting: Dominix LE v5- Blazing Red, mystery saber of unknown specifications

Hilt wishlist:
Flamberge v2, Fulcrum, Crimson Savior, crimson princess

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #10886 on: June 11, 2020, 01:40:54 AM »

Just checked the website; the sabers I ordered for the kids are still available, but the Fallen (black handle) that I ordered for myself is out of stock.  Crap.

So how does this work?  I placed my order on June 1, and it was in stock then.  Am I out of luck?

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

ANAKIN0211
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 20

« Reply #10887 on: June 11, 2020, 02:03:00 AM »

This was the beginning of week 9 for me, so I’m just glad the wait is finally ending
Just curious.... Did you have a big order? Seeing 8 and 9 weeks come up a lot lately and i was wondering if those orders have been multiple sabers/parts

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

sonofthesuns
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #10888 on: June 11, 2020, 02:23:19 AM »

Just checked the website; the sabers I ordered for the kids are still available, but the Fallen (black handle) that I ordered for myself is out of stock.  Crap.

So how does this work?  I placed my order on June 1, and it was in stock then.  Am I out of luck?

Wondering the same thing about my Prophecy v3 from early May.

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #10889 on: June 11, 2020, 04:15:08 AM »

I ordered my Fallen on 4/23 and it will supposedly be arriving on Monday.  I told them in an email that they could split my orders between what was available and what wasn't.  According to my account though, it looks like my 4/23 order is shipping complete.

I've got a Consular on my 4/10 order, which has also been changed to "out of stock".

Pages: 1 ... 724 725 [726] 727 728 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: