Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 583   Go Down
Author Topic: Suggestion Box/Wishlist: what do we want from Ultrasabers?  (Read 1503313 times)
OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #4110 on: March 31, 2016, 08:42:36 PM »

This may have mentioned before, but having the curved part of the Mantis available on its own would be cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #4111 on: March 31, 2016, 09:21:04 PM »

how about foldable double ended light sabers like the jedi sentinels and pong krell from TCW
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 10:09:32 PM by Darth Blightus » Logged

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

A31
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 40

The Force is with you always...

« Reply #4112 on: April 01, 2016, 12:17:18 AM »

We need a "Rewards Referral Program"...I have passed out the Ultrasabers Cards to my friends and family and two of them have already bought sabers! Would be nice to get some comeback on spreading the word on how awesome Ultrasabers are! Maybe reward points or something...Just a suggestion! I am sure plenty of you all out there in the saber world have done such as well! Some extra reward points would help us get an upgrade on our next saber...like a colored AV switch, maybe V4 sound, even a different unique pommel...sorry I'm going on and on...

Prophecy V3 Obs lite  (AB)

Archon V2.1  Obs V4  (TRI CG)

Initiate V4   Obs V3   (GB)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4113 on: April 01, 2016, 06:48:29 AM »

We need a "Rewards Referral Program"...I have passed out the Ultrasabers Cards to my friends and family and two of them have already bought sabers! Would be nice to get some comeback on spreading the word on how awesome Ultrasabers are! Maybe reward points or something...Just a suggestion! I am sure plenty of you all out there in the saber world have done such as well! Some extra reward points would help us get an upgrade on our next saber...like a colored AV switch, maybe V4 sound, even a different unique pommel...sorry I'm going on and on...
That's a sound idea, but isn't having a potential sparring partner and local enthusiast payback enough?  That's sort of how I see it anyway.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #4114 on: April 01, 2016, 07:30:41 AM »

Patience...it is coming.

The question isn't when, the question is "which one"  She has four hilts now.

Her original padawan hilt.  Her matching shoto (these are mini-Graflex, in a way, styling)
Her Rebellion era long hilt (very long and curved, and not a cylinder) and its matching shoto.  There are very nice looking hilts, but I don't know how Ultrasabers would pull them off.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #4115 on: April 01, 2016, 05:07:50 PM »

This sounds nice, until you have a group of four friends and a fifth enters.  Now who gets the reward points?  Will friends who play well together, they can resolve that.  But now US has opened the door on drama, which they don't want.

Also, with reward points converting at 5%, if your friend gets a basic $100 or $120 saber, that's $5 or $6.  You can't even upgrade from v3 to v4 sound with that.  Smiley

Lastly, US has a business to run -- they can't give out reward points willy-nilly.  Your friend got the reward points; be happy for them.  I don't really want US to give my friend 90% of the reward points and me 10% of the reward points because I referred them; that's me being a junky friend.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4116 on: April 01, 2016, 06:03:14 PM »

The question isn't when, the question is "which one"  She has four hilts now.

Her original padawan hilt.  Her matching shoto (these are mini-Graflex, in a way, styling)
Her Rebellion era long hilt (very long and curved, and not a cylinder) and its matching shoto.  There are very nice looking hilts, but I don't know how Ultrasabers would pull them off.

This question almost answers itself. How many Ultrasaber models have not been designed off of a cylindrical body? As much as I would FTFO over her SWR hilt, I don't see it happening in a combat tier saber.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #4117 on: April 01, 2016, 06:50:18 PM »

I was gifted a Dark Proph, and sitting here staring at I couldn't help envisioning a 2-tone version. I even thought a silver and gold version would be super sweet.

Dark Prophecy with gold highlights!!  Now THAT would be super sweet!!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2772

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4118 on: April 01, 2016, 07:12:39 PM »

Dark Prophecy with gold highlights!!  Now THAT would be super sweet!!!

Kinda what I was thinking. The high surfaces would be black and the lows (like in the grip) would be gold. Supposedly there is a method of achieving this kind of 2-tone anodize, but I'm at a loss as to how it works or where to get it done. Otherwise I would so be getting into trouble with my bank right now.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth SaBumNim
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #4119 on: April 01, 2016, 07:25:48 PM »

I'm sure it's been mentioned or someone has one, but I'd like a staff quick disconnect! Something you can twist and lock together. Or have it snap together and release with a small push button. I know magnets have been mentioned but could mess with a soundboard if it's in the hilt.

Sent from the shadows of Korriban.

A31
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 40

The Force is with you always...

« Reply #4120 on: April 02, 2016, 05:25:06 AM »

That's a sound idea, but isn't having a potential sparring partner and local enthusiast payback enough?  That's sort of how I see it anyway.

Yeah Rapine I think it's great they got their sabers and we do talk about them with each other a lot, always have..but unfortunately the couple of them that did buy them live out of state we really only see each other few times a year...but we will have some cool fun when we do see each other next time for sure!! Haha..

Actually it was one of them that asked me if they could give my name to  Ultrasabers as a thanks for bringing them into this world..so it just made me think...and as I'm sure most know, since we have bought multiple sabers every reward point is great and very useful no matter how many...they do add up! I definitely appreciate the current reward program Ultrasabers have...they give back in so many ways!

Prophecy V3 Obs lite  (AB)

Archon V2.1  Obs V4  (TRI CG)

Initiate V4   Obs V3   (GB)

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #4121 on: April 02, 2016, 07:32:51 AM »

Yeah Rapine I think it's great they got their sabers and we do talk about them with each other a lot, always have..but unfortunately the couple of them that did buy them live out of state we really only see each other few times a year...but we will have some cool fun when we do see each other next time for sure!! Haha..

Actually it was one of them that asked me if they could give my name to  Ultrasabers as a thanks for bringing them into this world..so it just made me think...and as I'm sure most know, since we have bought multiple sabers every reward point is great and very useful no matter how many...they do add up! I definitely appreciate the current reward program Ultrasabers have...they give back in so many ways!
I hear ya.

I've also gotten a number of people into this, but I'm pretty sure that's their main source of advertising - word of mouth. 

While it would be nice to have additional incentive to do so, I still feel that I'm more than repaid by all the great people I get to interact with on here, and the perks associated with that, and the fact that I (and pretty much everyone around me now) have my own saber(s).

More reward points though? Alright...lol

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

firewisplet
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

"You were my brother Anakin! I lava'd you!"

« Reply #4122 on: April 02, 2016, 04:44:54 PM »

I hear ya.

I've also gotten a number of people into this, but I'm pretty sure that's their main source of advertising - word of mouth. 

While it would be nice to have additional incentive to do so, I still feel that I'm more than repaid by all the great people I get to interact with on here, and the perks associated with that, and the fact that I (and pretty much everyone around me now) have my own saber(s).

More reward points though? Alright...lol
Hi, I have literally nothing to add to this.
It would be nice if Ultrasabers sold dueling partners because everybody is too busy for my shenanigans.  Sad

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2030

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4123 on: April 02, 2016, 07:33:37 PM »

MHS version of a Bane saber? =] Really like that blade emitter design on the Bane but will probably never be done but who knows Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Higgs
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #4124 on: April 03, 2016, 02:54:20 AM »

A better way of attaching the blades to the hilt. Maybe a threaded screw in or something, I just think there's gotta be something better than a single little retention screw.

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 583   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: