Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 652974 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3660 on: November 30, 2017, 10:54:49 PM »

Just finished 7*ing Fulcrum. Now I have Boba, Fulcrum, Ezra and Jawa Scavenger at 7*.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3661 on: November 30, 2017, 11:16:14 PM »

Just finished 7*ing Fulcrum. Now I have Boba, Fulcrum, Ezra and Jawa Scavenger at 7*.

Grats man, that's awesome!  Cheesy
I'm slowly working on Fulcrum seeing as I have spare fleet currency, but she's low on the priority list.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3662 on: November 30, 2017, 11:41:11 PM »

Grats man, that's awesome!  Cheesy
I'm slowly working on Fulcrum seeing as I have spare fleet currency, but she's low on the priority list.

For about the last 2 weeks shes had maybe 2 or 3 things of shards in fleet, or else I would have finished her a while ago. I don't play this game to be the best, I play it to get the characters that I like, and then get them as high as I can. That's why Ezra, Boba and Fulcrum are 7*. JS was just because they gave me a bunch of shards for him.  Tongue Roll Eyes

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3663 on: November 30, 2017, 11:47:27 PM »

For about the last 2 weeks shes had maybe 2 or 3 things of shards in fleet, or else I would have finished her a while ago. I don't play this game to be the best, I play it to get the characters that I like, and then get them as high as I can. That's why Ezra, Boba and Fulcrum are 7*. JS was just because they gave me a bunch of shards for him.  Tongue Roll Eyes

I feel ya man, and I'm glad that's your focus.  I'd be the same, except the completionist in me has to get EVERY TOON!!   Cheesy

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3664 on: November 30, 2017, 11:52:11 PM »

I feel ya man, and I'm glad that's your focus.  I'd be the same, except the completionist in me has to get EVERY TOON!!   Cheesy

Me too, but I just pick and chose who I want first, and who I want highest. Plus it is just fun to unlock new toons. Grin

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3665 on: December 01, 2017, 01:34:43 AM »

Congrats on Fulcrum. I don’t think many people have her starred up. I personally haven’t done anything with her.

For the first time since I started playing the game 13 months ago, I’m at a loss as to who to work on.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3666 on: December 01, 2017, 02:45:38 AM »

Congrats on Fulcrum. I don’t think many people have her starred up. I personally haven’t done anything with her.

Thanks. There are a few that I've seen just looking at leaderboards, but not many.

For the first time since I started playing the game 13 months ago, I’m at a loss as to who to work on.

Hmm... how about

Fulcrum. I personally haven’t done anything with her.

Grin

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #3667 on: December 01, 2017, 04:05:29 AM »

Yeah, I'm that way.  I need them ALL.  I was so freaking close too, only had 3 left.  I just unlocked Yoda from TB, only was a couple raids away from GK, and I might have had Leia by the end of next LS TB.  But nooooo...  They had to introduce the new DS TB and frak it alllll up.  I only needed like another week.  Now Colonel Starck won't be hard, but Probe droid will take about as forever long as Leia has, and the damn Wampa now has to be bought with TB tokens, and I'm busy working on Yoda still dammit.

I got Fulcrum to 7* pretty fast after they put her shards in ships, but I haven't done much with her just yet.  Haven't gotten around to picking the best squad for her.

Right now I'm working on gearing up my new Yoda to see how he works with my Jedi group.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3668 on: December 01, 2017, 04:20:54 AM »

I haven't really got the squads thing figured out, mostly because I don't have the characters I need for them, but I really have Fulcrum on my rebel team right now. I also really like pairing her with Ezra. His "Watch and Learn" with her is super powerful (for me).

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3669 on: December 01, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »

I haven't really got the squads thing figured out, mostly because I don't have the characters I need for them, but I really have Fulcrum on my rebel team right now. I also really like pairing her with Ezra. His "Watch and Learn" with her is super powerful (for me).

Yeah, if you're talking about the squads in platoons in TB, you won't really be able to contribute much until you gain some more characters.  TB is all about have a big bench of characters to use in Platoons as well as 4-5 solid teams to be able to use for the Combat Missions.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #3670 on: December 01, 2017, 04:00:38 PM »

Thanks. There are a few that I've seen just looking at leaderboards, but not many.

Hmm... how about

Grin

Haha, nice. I’m not that interested in her. Thinking I may go for Resistance and First Order. Resistance cause they’re amazing and FO to get BB8 and complete the team.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3671 on: December 01, 2017, 06:29:53 PM »

Yeah, if you're talking about the squads in platoons in TB, you won't really be able to contribute much until you gain some more characters.  TB is all about have a big bench of characters to use in Platoons as well as 4-5 solid teams to be able to use for the Combat Missions.

Mostly just about teams in general. Not specifically about TBs. For the first two or three phases, I can actually help out quite a bit on TBs, but after everything gets to about 4*, I don't have the right characters.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3672 on: December 01, 2017, 07:01:25 PM »

Finally finished all Mod Challenges at 3*...and I have the last pieces of gear for Rey to get her to G12 - she will be my first G12 char. But not until Dec 15 Tongue

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #3673 on: December 01, 2017, 09:53:04 PM »

Mostly just about teams in general. Not specifically about TBs. For the first two or three phases, I can actually help out quite a bit on TBs, but after everything gets to about 4*, I don't have the right characters.

Yeah, you will have to build your character roster more.

As for teams, you want ones that mesh well together.  Specifically ones that work well in pairs, like Biggs and Wedge, Baze and Chirrut, as well as whole teams like the Rogue One group or Phoenix.  Also you want a leader that has a leader skill that encompasses most or all of the characters on your team.  Boba is a decent general one, though his works better on Bounty Hunters specifically.

My absolute best suggestion for you would be to start farming the remaining 5 Phoenix members to 7*.  Personally I don't use Chopper much, but he has his spots where he's useful.  They are one of the most synchronized squads out there.  Under Hera's leadership, everybody gets everybody else's Unique ability in addition to their own.  It makes them a super fierce team.  Two characters can also call assists, which makes it really easy to spread daze and stun with Zeb.  Also you can't beat the whole team counter attacking when your opponent uses an AOE. 

You already have Ezra, so you don't have to fight over Cantina energy with farming Hera.  Zeb is super easy to farm from GW and Kanan is easy to farm from Arena.  Chopper is a bit of a slow farm from the Cantina store.  Sadly Sabine is the most pain in the butt with her 1 DS node.  You can find her randomly in the Guild shop though, which helps.

With that team at 7* you have one of the better Rebel teams out there, a team that satisfies the needs of two special challenges(Emperor Palpatine and Thrawn) and one that also can compete in 2 of the special token events in TB and is a good team to use during the rest of TB.

I know you like to pick characters that interest you in order to farm them, but the best decision you could probably make as far as your continued progress in the game would be to pick a unified team and go with them.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3674 on: December 01, 2017, 10:12:47 PM »

Yeah, you will have to build your character roster more.

As for teams, you want ones that mesh well together.  Specifically ones that work well in pairs, like Biggs and Wedge, Baze and Chirrut, as well as whole teams like the Rogue One group or Phoenix.  Also you want a leader that has a leader skill that encompasses most or all of the characters on your team.  Boba is a decent general one, though his works better on Bounty Hunters specifically.

My absolute best suggestion for you would be to start farming the remaining 5 Phoenix members to 7*.  Personally I don't use Chopper much, but he has his spots where he's useful.  They are one of the most synchronized squads out there.  Under Hera's leadership, everybody gets everybody else's Unique ability in addition to their own.  It makes them a super fierce team.  Two characters can also call assists, which makes it really easy to spread daze and stun with Zeb.  Also you can't beat the whole team counter attacking when your opponent uses an AOE. 

You already have Ezra, so you don't have to fight over Cantina energy with farming Hera.  Zeb is super easy to farm from GW and Kanan is easy to farm from Arena.  Chopper is a bit of a slow farm from the Cantina store.  Sadly Sabine is the most pain in the butt with her 1 DS node.  You can find her randomly in the Guild shop though, which helps.

With that team at 7* you have one of the better Rebel teams out there, a team that satisfies the needs of two special challenges(Emperor Palpatine and Thrawn) and one that also can compete in 2 of the special token events in TB and is a good team to use during the rest of TB.

I know you like to pick characters that interest you in order to farm them, but the best decision you could probably make as far as your continued progress in the game would be to pick a unified team and go with them.

I've been working on Pheonix of late. Mostly because of the Trawn event, but that's over now. I use Sabine's DS node as my DS daily challenges, and almost have her and Kanan at 6*. Everyone except Chopper is at least 5*. I love the counter attack when someone uses an AOE attack. The Deathtroopers kept using it in the Thrawn event, and then would die instantly. It's just so nice seeing your whole squad attack a single character all at once. Grin

I haven't really started working on R1 yet, other than Jyn, but Baze and Chirrut are both high on my priority list.

Pages: 1 ... 243 244 [245] 246 247 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: