Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1288456 times)
Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1500 on: October 13, 2015, 04:05:36 PM »

But let us pause and give thanks to the powers that be, that spiders don't fly. That would be the worst thing ever.

I'm sorry, what?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/08/150818-spiders-animals-science-flying-forests/

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2769

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1501 on: October 13, 2015, 04:16:01 PM »

Then I'm thankful I live in a temperate climate. I was talking about flying with wings, and can hover and be all up in your face. Quit trying to ruin my day Jev.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1502 on: October 13, 2015, 04:18:44 PM »

Then I'm thankful I live in a temperate climate. I was talking about flying with wings, and can hover and be all up in your face. Quit trying to ruin my day Jev.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1503 on: October 13, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »

photoshopped

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #1504 on: October 13, 2015, 05:08:50 PM »

Where is the fire?  That thing should be on fire.  A LOT of fire.

I'm with Darth Logos on the flying spider issue, not even the most depraved Sith bioalchemists would create such a thing.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1505 on: October 13, 2015, 05:34:31 PM »

Where is the fire?  That thing should be on fire.  A LOT of fire.

I'm with Darth Logos on the flying spider issue, not even the most depraved Sith bioalchemists would create such a thing.

It needs a tramp stamp that says "Death from Above"

Sig by For Tyeth

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #1506 on: October 13, 2015, 05:40:25 PM »

It needs a tramp stamp that says "Death from Above"

But how would you see it, through all the fire?

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #1507 on: October 13, 2015, 06:48:08 PM »

Bah ha ha!...points all around! Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1508 on: October 13, 2015, 09:53:27 PM »

And now we know how to turn you to the dark side.

Muhuhahahaha!

Grin

Dude, didn't anyone tell you I play for both teams?  Wink

Jedi Emi Takori
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #1509 on: October 15, 2015, 11:49:24 PM »

Is this where we vent our feelings?

Okay well I honestly hate my brother sometimes. When my saber came in the mail and I showed it to him, he thought it was pure glass and would break if I dueled someone with, and he claims that that's a fact.

Oh please, he's not the one who actually searched and read a ton info on Ultrasabers before buying from them, they're durable another to fight with without breaking you little Know-It-All so IN YOUR FACE.  Cool

"A Jedi does not cling to sorrow young Padawan. We accept it. Sorrow is a part of life as well as joy. There are gifts to be found. Strange gifts....even in death and sorrow. We accept it, we learn and we go on."-Plo Koon

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1510 on: October 15, 2015, 11:56:23 PM »

Okay well I honestly hate my brother sometimes. When my saber came in the mail and I showed it to him, he thought it was pure glass and would break if I dueled someone with, and he claims that that's a fact.

Oh please, he's not the one who actually searched and read a ton info on Ultrasabers before buying from them, they're durable another to fight with without breaking you little Know-It-All so IN YOUR FACE.  Cool

Just hit a pole he's standing next to. It'll prove him wrong AND shut him up.

Jedi Emi Takori
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #1511 on: October 16, 2015, 01:08:08 AM »

Just hit a pole he's standing next to. It'll prove him wrong AND shut him up.

Hahahaha true  Grin honestly I'm getting sick of his know-it-all attitude he's 19 and I'm 22. I'm pretty much a bigger nerd than he is. I would love to hit him for that but in a more serious manner I just shrug off what he says and move on. I bought my first saber with a plan to not give a single fudge what my family thought about it.

My brother actually did have a lightsaber once but it was one of those cheap plastic Hasbro ones and it was red. Didn't look very impressive and the sound wasn't great quality IMO, he gave it away.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 01:13:38 AM by Jedi Emi Takori » Logged

"A Jedi does not cling to sorrow young Padawan. We accept it. Sorrow is a part of life as well as joy. There are gifts to be found. Strange gifts....even in death and sorrow. We accept it, we learn and we go on."-Plo Koon

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1512 on: October 16, 2015, 04:35:59 AM »

I just want sleep.  Got promoted at work but have to get there at 8 in the morning now (an hour early) and deal with 8:00 traffic.  Makes me wish I was making more money at least.  I want sleep.

Noctis
The Luminous Shadow
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 530

Be who you are and say what you feel

« Reply #1513 on: October 16, 2015, 05:59:42 AM »

In that same vein, I am really over my own lack of sleep.  Master Husband is out of town and my absurd lack of sleep schedule is screwing up my mojo.  I'm just angry and done for absolutely no reason at all.   Well, I'm pretty much always angry on some level, but the "done" part can die in a fire. 

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1514 on: October 16, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »

Just tell him, if he's so confident it's going to break, have him stand still while you swing at his head and see which one breaks first. My money's on his head losing, even against a mid-grade.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: