Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 205   Go Down
Author Topic: Quote This!!!  (Read 734839 times)
magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2015, 12:51:01 AM »

The Outlaw Josey Wales  DAMN!  I've seen that movie about 200 times!!!

Argh!! I KNEW I knew that one.. good job Groovidad.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #226 on: October 10, 2015, 08:36:25 PM »

I think we need a new quote. Can I post one Logos?

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #227 on: October 10, 2015, 11:18:16 PM »

I think we need a new quote. Can I post one Logos?

Seems no one is familiar with Raising Arizona.

I say go ahead and post a new one.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #228 on: October 11, 2015, 12:31:55 AM »

Okay, this one is a bit long but it's one of my favourite movie lines ever:

"A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship - but it is not this day. An hour of wolves, and shattered shields, when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear, upon this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #229 on: October 11, 2015, 12:44:13 AM »

The Lord of the Rings:  The Return of the King

"No. In fact, if it weren't for sorcerers, there wouldn't be any dragons. Once, the skies were dotted with them. Magnificent horned backs, leathern wings... soaring... and their hot-breathed wind. Oh, I know this creature of yours... Vermithrax Pejorative. Look at these scales, these ridges. When a dragon gets this old, it knows nothing but pain, constant pain. It grows decrepit... crippled... pitiful. Spiteful!"

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #230 on: October 11, 2015, 12:29:42 PM »

DragonSlayer!  Seen that one about 1000 times over the years, love it!

"When there are no more dragons to slay, how will you make a living, knight?"

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #231 on: October 12, 2015, 12:11:28 AM »

The Lord of the Rings:  The Return of the King

"No. In fact, if it weren't for sorcerers, there wouldn't be any dragons. Once, the skies were dotted with them. Magnificent horned backs, leathern wings... soaring... and their hot-breathed wind. Oh, I know this creature of yours... Vermithrax Pejorative. Look at these scales, these ridges. When a dragon gets this old, it knows nothing but pain, constant pain. It grows decrepit... crippled... pitiful. Spiteful!"

It's already been answered, but you get a point for Dragonslayer.. one of my personal favorite movies!

DragonSlayer!  Seen that one about 1000 times over the years, love it!

"When there are no more dragons to slay, how will you make a living, knight?"

Arrgh.. I know this.. but I cant 'member.. dang old brain...

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #232 on: October 12, 2015, 02:01:03 AM »

Dragon Heart

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #233 on: October 12, 2015, 05:35:30 AM »

Forgot to put mine out there.  Roll Eyes

"All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?  It says United States Marshal! Take a good look at him, Ike... 'cause that's how you're gonna end up! The Cowboys are finished, you understand? I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin' it! So run, you cur... Run! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'! You tell 'em I'm coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear? Hell's coming with me!"

Favorite movie of all time!

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #234 on: October 12, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »

Tombstone

"They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives."

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #235 on: October 12, 2015, 02:02:15 PM »

Okay, this one is a bit long but it's one of my favourite movie lines ever:

"A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship - but it is not this day. An hour of wolves, and shattered shields, when the age of Men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear, upon this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!"

I had to drop a point for this one too.  I love it!
That and Théoden's speech were both awesome.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #236 on: October 12, 2015, 02:56:48 PM »

Tombstone

"They say time is the fire in which we burn. Right now, Captain, my time is running out. We leave so many things unfinished in our lives."

Soren - Star Trek Generations. Booya

"I am not a gun."

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #237 on: October 12, 2015, 05:51:50 PM »

"I am not a gun."
[/quote]

The Iron Giant?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2771

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #238 on: October 12, 2015, 07:17:47 PM »

The Iron Giant?

Yes

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #239 on: October 12, 2015, 10:23:07 PM »

"Behold, as a wild ass in the desert, go I forth to my work."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 205   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: