Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 559   Go Down
Author Topic: Venting.  (Read 1289704 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5490 on: October 24, 2017, 06:59:00 PM »

This applies to any pet, not just dogs. Sadly it's all too common.

People should be happy that lightsabers aren't real,  a lot of hands would be lost.

Those people can die in a fire.......slowly.

Yes. Or lose a hand....

Mmmmmm..... Slow Roasted Infidel.

Hahaha. Pass the chocolate and graham crackers.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5491 on: October 24, 2017, 07:26:33 PM »

People should be happy that lightsabers aren't real,  a lot of hands would be lost.
I have a HG 36 in my Dk Ini V3. It is my punk dissuader. It will work equally well on unfit pet owners.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5492 on: October 24, 2017, 07:32:23 PM »

Mmmmmm..... Slow Roasted Infidel.
Mmmmmm Barbecue

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #5493 on: October 24, 2017, 10:25:48 PM »

DL, I had a similar experience the last few days where we sold a pressure vessel for a higher pressure/temperature rating than code would allow for that particular class.  I pointed this out and estimating immediately understood and apologized for the mistake, and I understand that they were under a very short deadline from the plant manager to sell the job.  The plant manager however refused to listen to reason and wanted us to design it for which I refused and explained to him why.  Even still he wanted it done because that was what we sold as if I could wave a magic wand and change the laws of physics, luckily I have a very understanding boss and we went directly to the customer and explained the situation.  They agreed and allowed us to lower the rating to meet code.  Sometimes the people in the highest places are there just because they learned how to scream louder and push others around the best.  However no matter what tantrum is made, reality will catch up.  Wink

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5494 on: October 25, 2017, 02:12:41 PM »

DL, I had a similar experience the last few days where we sold a pressure vessel for a higher pressure/temperature rating than code would allow for that particular class.  I pointed this out and estimating immediately understood and apologized for the mistake, and I understand that they were under a very short deadline from the plant manager to sell the job.  The plant manager however refused to listen to reason and wanted us to design it for which I refused and explained to him why.  Even still he wanted it done because that was what we sold as if I could wave a magic wand and change the laws of physics, luckily I have a very understanding boss and we went directly to the customer and explained the situation.  They agreed and allowed us to lower the rating to meet code.  Sometimes the people in the highest places are there just because they learned how to scream louder and push others around the best.  However no matter what tantrum is made, reality will catch up.  Wink
You talk a good game, but you clearly have no clue what class of idiots I work for.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5495 on: October 25, 2017, 04:18:41 PM »

My truck has a flat. Had to take my civilian vehicle to work. Grumbles

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5496 on: October 25, 2017, 04:50:59 PM »

My truck has a flat. Had to take my civilian vehicle to work. Grumbles
Truck?

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #5497 on: October 25, 2017, 04:56:27 PM »

Truck?

I just got this mental image of Logos showing the kind of sudden interest you see in a dog when you have food.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5498 on: October 25, 2017, 05:00:21 PM »

I just got this mental image of Logos showing the kind of sudden interest you see in a dog when you have food.
What are you smoking? You'll get that reaction from TJ. Not me.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5499 on: October 25, 2017, 05:09:26 PM »

My mobile office is a Tundra.

Darkside Points Please

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5500 on: October 25, 2017, 05:10:11 PM »

My mobile office is a Tundra.
Company vehicle or privately owned?

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5501 on: October 25, 2017, 05:49:05 PM »

I personally own it, but it is my work vehicle. (own my own business) I have to get it up on a jack when I get home and try to find the problem. Im sure I picked up a nail or something yesterday.

Darkside Points Please

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #5502 on: October 25, 2017, 07:13:31 PM »

I have a package stuck in customs for the last 2 days at a warehouse in Detroit.  I've never had this happen before so I'm unsure what to think.  It's pretty frustrating though when I need it by a certain date.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #5503 on: October 25, 2017, 07:31:44 PM »

I have a package stuck in customs for the last 2 days at a warehouse in Detroit.  I've never had this happen before so I'm unsure what to think.  It's pretty frustrating though when I need it by a certain date.
What kind of good contraband did you order?

I personally own it, but it is my work vehicle. (own my own business) I have to get it up on a jack when I get home and try to find the problem. Im sure I picked up a nail or something yesterday.
At the tire place I go to, they have a bin of crap that they pull out of tires. I saw set of pliers in there. They weren't even needle-nose.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #5504 on: October 25, 2017, 07:57:52 PM »

I just tore into a forum troll, lets see how many points I either gain or lose  Grin

I have had that happen, usually it's nothing. Sucks if its late tho  Sad

At the tire place I go to, they have a bin of crap that they pull out of tires. I saw set of pliers in there. They weren't even needle-nose.

I am not surprised lol, I once pulled a screw driver out of my sisters tire.

Darkside Points Please

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 559   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: