Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 263   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 947270 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2770

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1950 on: December 07, 2016, 09:07:39 PM »

T-shirt

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1951 on: December 07, 2016, 09:54:17 PM »

Light Side has Pie started just a few days ago though.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1952 on: December 08, 2016, 12:59:09 AM »

Very true. Or Germany from Deutschland. I hate that.

Germany is actually quite easy to track.  There is speculation that the Gauls referred to the ancient Germans as Germani but the only hard fact we have is from Julius Caesar himself as he refereed to them as Germani in naming the tribes of North Eastern Gaul.  It of course evolved into Germany.  Deutschland is descended from the word  diutisc which meant "of the people".  It was used to distinguished between those who spoke Germanic and those who spoke Celtic or other "Romance" languages.

Sounds like a weak excuse to resurrect the name Dash. But Rendar will be the only one I respect. Tongue

Nah, she hated the name and only those who worked with her used it.  By the end of the Comic Leia, Han and Luke knew her only as Pash.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Gilbert
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -63

Sith! Sith! Yeth?

« Reply #1953 on: December 08, 2016, 01:38:54 AM »

I finally figured out what Rey's theme (The Scavenger) reminded me of
https://youtu.be/Q3YcCLaTnBE?t=52

https://youtu.be/x2rDrKUb6bM

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1954 on: December 08, 2016, 04:10:01 AM »

Now we know who Snoke is

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #1955 on: December 08, 2016, 04:44:46 AM »

Why would Leia and Han name their son Ben? Luke knew Old Ben. Leia asked Obi Wan Kenobi to be her only hope. Han gave an old wizard a ride. ? ? ?

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1956 on: December 08, 2016, 04:48:52 AM »

Why would Leia and Han name their son Ben? Luke knew Old Ben. Leia asked Obi Wan Kenobi to be her only hope. Han gave an old wizard a ride. Huh

Ben is the one who brought them all together and put them on their united path as well Ben sacrificed himself on the Death Star so they could escape.  They all literally owe their lives to Obi-Wan.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Gilbert
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -63

Sith! Sith! Yeth?

« Reply #1957 on: December 08, 2016, 04:58:55 AM »

Why would Leia and Han name their son Ben? Luke knew Old Ben. Leia asked Obi Wan Kenobi to be her only hope. Han gave an old wizard a ride. ? ? ?
Cuz he's actually Luke's son. Leia and Han raised him as their own to protect him. "No, Ben. I am your father."

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #1958 on: December 08, 2016, 02:24:25 PM »

Cuz he's actually Luke's son. Leia and Han raised him as their own to protect him. "No, Ben. I am your father."

Shocked That would be horrible. It's just lazy writing.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1959 on: December 08, 2016, 02:36:47 PM »

IKR. Luke was the one that had personal relationship with Kenobi. Yet again, another Disney kriff up. "We're going to "borrow" from Legends for the fans, but completely take it out of context."

Do they have medal ceremonies for sucking?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1960 on: December 08, 2016, 08:29:59 PM »

I have a very far fetched theory that will not happen, but might be cool.

So there are people that are saying that Rey is Obi-Wan and Anakin's granddaughter. That would mean that Obi-Wan had a secret kid. But what if it is Obi-Wan's great granddaughter?

This is how it could work.

Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi had a kid long time ago. Hid it from the Republic. He/she grew up and got married to someone else. They had a daughter. Obi-Wan ghost tells Luke about her, Luke and her get married and Have Rey.

I know it's a little confusing, and isn't possible, but it would be a great way to make Siri canon. I sort of stole from others for this idea, but not really.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1961 on: December 08, 2016, 08:34:20 PM »

I have a very far fetched theory that will not happen, but might be cool.

So there are people that are saying that Rey is Obi-Wan and Anakin's granddaughter. That would mean that Obi-Wan had a secret kid. But what if it is Obi-Wan's great granddaughter?

This is how it could work.

Obi-Wan and Siri Tachi had a kid long time ago. Hid it from the Republic. He/she grew up and got married to someone else. They had a daughter. Obi-Wan ghost tells Luke about her, Luke and her get married and Have Rey.

I know it's a little confusing, and isn't possible, but it would be a great way to make Siri canon. I sort of stole from others for this idea, but not really.

Um........no.

Sig by For Tyeth

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #1962 on: December 09, 2016, 03:40:07 AM »

The other option for a Kenobi relation is either Obi-wan having a brother or sister, or having Satine and Obi-wan having a child from his and Qui-gon's year spent defending her on Mandalore.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #1963 on: December 09, 2016, 07:01:22 PM »

The other option for a Kenobi relation is either Obi-wan having a brother or sister, or having Satine and Obi-wan having a child from his and Qui-gon's year spent defending her on Mandalore.
Rey has to be a Skywalker if there is any sense left in the galaxy. Instead of Brother & Sister vs. Father, the fight will be Cousin vs. Cousin (at the very least) or Sister vs. Brother.

Outside of those lines, please, for the love of the Force, PLEASE....just let her not be related to anyone.

Also she's what, 17? 18? She was born at least 12 years after the fall of the Empire. Being human, that means she was conceived 11yrs 3mo after the DS2 went pop. And don't cheapen it by saying the embryo was kept in cryo for 40 some odd year. What would be the point?

Almost done with S2 of TCW. I here a lot of people spouting love for their favorite characters, and all that mush. But I'm gonna show some love to ones I had previously never heard of.

1) I really dig the style of the Pantoran, Chairman Papanoida. He was truly badass.

2) Forget all the other clones. My heart goes out to 99. He showed more spirit and strength of character than the whole kriffing clone army combined.

Sig by For Tyeth

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1964 on: December 09, 2016, 08:23:05 PM »

Almost done with S2 of TCW. I here a lot of people spouting love for their favorite characters, and all that mush. But I'm gonna show some love to ones I had previously never heard of.

1) I really dig the style of the Pantoran, Chairman Papanoida. He was truly badass.

2) Forget all the other clones. My heart goes out to 99. He showed more spirit and strength of character than the whole kriffing clone army combined.

Papanoida was okay, 99 was pretty cool though.

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 263   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: