Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152125 times)
Scoimpious
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 18

Light side points please.

« Reply #5460 on: February 01, 2016, 09:48:49 PM »

I think all Ultra Sabers are good for dueling in terms of strength; the only question is the suitability of the hilt for your particular needs (hand size, one or two handed wield, style, etc.).  

From what I have gathered, I think you are right.  Get one that isn't backordered and order it with either a V3 or a V4 soundcard and Li-Ion batteries.  It still seems as though you are looking at 2-4 weeks though, unless you want to pony up an extra $170  Shocked

The sad thing is...I'm actually tempted to do it, and probably would if any of the other hilts I want were in stock.  

Owned:  Guardian in nickle, Emerald RGBW, Obsidian v4, blue AV switch, and charge port.

Ordered:  Menace CE, Tri-Cree Blazing Red, Obsidian v4, red AV switch, and charge port.

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #5461 on: February 01, 2016, 09:56:25 PM »

Does anyone know when the Dark Prophecy should be back in stock? I know the time of the Dark Shock (it should be in 2-4 weeks from now on), but I ordered both ^^

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

« Reply #5462 on: February 01, 2016, 10:01:29 PM »

WOOT!  Saber SHIPPED!!!!   I guess swapping out the card and upgrading worked after all!  :-)

*Begins shipping meditation*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Darth Slayvius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -10

Dark Side Points much appreciated

« Reply #5463 on: February 01, 2016, 10:06:35 PM »

WOOT!  Saber SHIPPED!!!!   I guess swapping out the card and upgrading worked after all!  :-)

*Begins shipping meditation*

Nice! ok so what day exactly did you do the upgrade? because i exchanged emails with them yesterday morning and sent my upgrade payment. so im trying to see how long until it will probably ship.

Saber - Dark Menace/Tri-Blazing Red/Obsidian v4/36" HG Blade

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5464 on: February 01, 2016, 10:10:10 PM »

I upgraded from an Obsidian Lite with standard power to an Obsidian V4 with Li-Ion power.  Added $50 to the order.
I had been waffling between the Lite and the V4 anyway, the problem with the standard battery packs shifted my from one camp to the other.

Darth Slayvius
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5465 on: February 01, 2016, 11:02:43 PM »

I upgraded from an Obsidian Lite with standard power to an Obsidian V4 with Li-Ion power.  Added $50 to the order.
I had been waffling between the Lite and the V4 anyway, the problem with the standard battery packs shifted my from one camp to the other.

I see that but im asking on what day did you add and submit the $50?

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #5466 on: February 01, 2016, 11:06:02 PM »

I exchanged emails with customer service on Friday.
I believe they had everything else for the saber already, it was just waiting for the battery pack.

jschiestel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #5467 on: February 01, 2016, 11:14:50 PM »

Received my Aeon V4 with Obsidian V4 and Archon pommell and stunt Initiate LE V3 which I just ordered last Tuesday. I can't believe they made it to Canada 6 days after ordering. Both were showing as on back order so I was expecting to wait at least a month.

The Initiate must have been one that they had made up as a grab bag because it came with a silver guarded switch (instead of the blue one that the order page said it would come with.) I'm very happy about that... wasn't sure I liked the blue switch with green blade idea, but didn't want to upgrade to the AV switch on a stunt Saber for my 7 year old.

The only issue with the order is that they included the regular Archon pommel instead of the V3 one with D-Ring. I will probably just grab a D-Ring at a hardware store and drill a couple small holes in the pommel.

I have a feeling my first Ultrasabers won't be my last

Darth Slayvius
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #5468 on: February 01, 2016, 11:18:01 PM »

I exchanged emails with customer service on Friday.
I believe they had everything else for the saber already, it was just waiting for the battery pack.

Awesome ok thank you! ya i ordered my saber about 4 weeks ago but i ordered with the obsidian lite and they emailed me yesterday morning saying that if i upgraded to the obsidian v4 it would ship out asap so i sent that payment yesterday so hopefully it will ship out this week.

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #5469 on: February 02, 2016, 12:26:43 AM »

Unless my order has a lot more steps than others I image I'll get notice for my Archon v3.1 this week.  Ordered on 1/14.
(v4 sound, RGBW Emerald, Recharge port, Covertech wheel installed)

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #5470 on: February 02, 2016, 12:43:31 AM »

Usually they've been good with emailing me back, but its now been 7 days. Looking to upgrade from LITE to v4. Im excited for my saber, but SO SO sorry I didn't wait until the hype died a little...it's so hard to communicate with US, understandably, but still, wish I would've waited. I ordered on 1/3

Dark side points appreciated

Old Bean Kenobi
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 62

« Reply #5471 on: February 02, 2016, 12:46:16 AM »

That Liberator I ordered this past Saturday is already en-route as of 5pm today.

The delays seem to be more component/supplier shortages related vs. delays due to order volume. Order things they have in stock and they seem to be going out just as fast as usual.

I have noticed longer times with mail responses, though.

Curious about battery life on a AAA battery setup with Tri-LED and Obsidian Lite? Check this thread:
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=27171.0

Sabers: Graflex SE in Tri-GB/Obsidian LITE, Overlord in Tri-CG/Obsidian v4, Emerald Scorpion/Obsidian V4, Emerald Fulcrum/Obsidian V4, Fulcrum in "violent amethyst"/Obsidian V3.

JediGato
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #5472 on: February 02, 2016, 01:26:00 AM »

Just got an update on my package that it's been picked up and scanned into Houston, should be delivered by Thursday Evening ahhhh!

I upgraded my order placed on 1/2/16 to Archon v3.1 w/ Obsidian V4 sound late Thursday night and got a shipped notification on last night Smiley

US is definitely pumping out the orders that aren't waiting on Obsidian Lite boards and/or the AAA battery pack.

Next three days are going to go by so slow...

Initiate V3 Obsidian Sound Light - FOC - Illuminated AV Switch - Coming Home Soon (1/2/16 Born Date)

Hook Yoda up with some Light Points.

Ober
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #5473 on: February 02, 2016, 02:14:46 AM »

I cannot wait for that shipping notification! Ordered back on 1/1 but went with the obsidian LITE/standard setup so 4 more weeks to go unfortunately. No biggie there I understand US is swamped. In the mean time my friends and I have opted for the cheap toys r us brand, but they just do not inflict the pain were looking for!!!

Nick8007
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

« Reply #5474 on: February 02, 2016, 03:07:18 AM »

Note, that they stated that the AAA battery packs were out of stock as of 1/11, and from that date, 3-4 weeks. So, mid February(ish) hopefully.

Dark side points appreciated

Pages: 1 ... 363 364 [365] 366 367 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: