Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2152125 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6090 on: March 04, 2016, 07:12:04 AM »

Is it uncommon for an instock saber to take over 2 weeks to ship? I know it says a 2-4 week lead time but it seems like other people who ordered the arbiter around the same time as me have already received theirs. I ordered my arbiter on the 18th... I know people who ordered back ordered sabers would kill for a 2 week lead time but Im just curious as to if this is normal. Mine still says processing. I dont want to seem impatient, I can definitely wait longer if need be but like I said im just curious

What were the full specs of what you ordered?  Some options may cause a delay in themselves, even if the hilt you ordered is in stock.

Je.daiiOfMandalore
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

« Reply #6091 on: March 04, 2016, 07:18:39 AM »

What were the full specs of what you ordered?  Some options may cause a delay in themselves, even if the hilt you ordered is in stock.
1 of : Arbiter with Sound (Emerald) [Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue for Emerald][Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED][Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald][Pulse Mode:Pulse to Blue][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Length:36" Standard Size][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type (Momentary):Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch][AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]][Blade Tip:Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!][Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ($10 install + $4 covertec)]

Light side points please
saber on the way: emerald arbiter with obsidian v4

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6092 on: March 04, 2016, 07:25:24 AM »

1 of : Arbiter with Sound (Emerald) [Blade LED Color:Guardian Blue for Emerald][Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED][Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald][Pulse Mode:Pulse to Blue][Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & Charger Included)][Recharge Port:No Recharge Port][Blade Length:36" Standard Size][Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade][Sound:Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]][Switch Type (Momentary):Blue Illuminated Silver AV Switch][AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]][Blade Tip:Round Tip][Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks][Include Blade Plug:No Thanks][Include Saber Stand:No Thanks][Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks][Include Covertec Clip:Yes!][Install Covertec Wheel:Yes ($10 install + $4 covertec)]

Yeah, if I had to guess it'd be the Emerald that is slowing you down.  It's a more complicated install, and I've speculated in the past that it's just a slower build.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and maybe your blue illuminated AV switch is out of stock and they're waiting for it.   Wink  I can tell you from my own saber just shipping that it's not the V4 sound, nor the Li-Ion batteries, nor the Covertec.  Beyond that, it's likely something that they're waiting on, and they're just as eager to get it out the door as you are to receive it.  It'll be a sweet saber, though, when you get it, Emerald is a heck of a lot of fun to play with.

Je.daiiOfMandalore
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

« Reply #6093 on: March 04, 2016, 07:30:33 AM »

Yeah, if I had to guess it'd be the Emerald that is slowing you down.  It's a more complicated install, and I've speculated in the past that it's just a slower build.

Of course, I could be totally wrong and maybe your blue illuminated AV switch is out of stock and they're waiting for it.   Wink  I can tell you from my own saber just shipping that it's not the V4 sound, nor the Li-Ion batteries, nor the Covertec.  Beyond that, it's likely something that they're waiting on, and they're just as eager to get it out the door as you are to receive it.  It'll be a sweet saber, though, when you get it, Emerald is a heck of a lot of fun to play with.
Thanks! Yeah Ive been playing with the emerald software fro weeks now... cant wait to ACTUALLY put it on a saber

Light side points please
saber on the way: emerald arbiter with obsidian v4

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #6094 on: March 04, 2016, 12:54:35 PM »

Tell your hubby to get his own birthday.

Sorry, I didn't get the joke ... (it was a joke, right?)

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6095 on: March 04, 2016, 02:17:49 PM »

Thanks! Yeah Ive been playing with the emerald software fro weeks now... cant wait to ACTUALLY put it on a saber

I do hope it comes soon.  I ordered yesterday (3/3/16) - a Dominix V4 LE with Obsidian Lite, AS, illuminated AV switch, covertec.  Pretty standard stuff.  What I did NOT expect was a SHIPPING NOTICE in my email this morning!  That's a same-day turn-around. 

Which makes me think they must have had one already built.  :-)

THIS is the kind of turn-around US has always been famous for.  Glad to see them getting back on-balance after the SW:TFA rush. 

Oh, yeah, this was an "out of stock" hilt design as well.  Needless to say I am utterly shocked...  And a bit thrilled.  :-)

Once I get it I will be able to compare the Obsidian Lite to the Obsidian V4.  Should be interesting.  :-)

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6096 on: March 04, 2016, 02:48:00 PM »

I do hope it comes soon.  I ordered yesterday (3/3/16) - a Dominix V4 LE with Obsidian Lite, AS, illuminated AV switch, covertec.  Pretty standard stuff.  What I did NOT expect was a SHIPPING NOTICE in my email this morning!  That's a same-day turn-around. 

Which makes me think they must have had one already built.  :-)

THIS is the kind of turn-around US has always been famous for.  Glad to see them getting back on-balance after the SW:TFA rush. 

Oh, yeah, this was an "out of stock" hilt design as well.  Needless to say I am utterly shocked...  And a bit thrilled.  :-)

Once I get it I will be able to compare the Obsidian Lite to the Obsidian V4.  Should be interesting.  :-)

That's awesome, Karmack! The US team is rockin' right now and I'm sure all of us appreciate the work they are putting in to get us our sabers ASAP

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -354

Dark side points please ^^

« Reply #6097 on: March 04, 2016, 03:15:29 PM »

got my Flamberge V2 today!

still waiting for the Prophecy to reach US for repair... and then waiting for it to come back again
and waiting for DS and DP to be shipped XD

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel LE V4 (Diamond)
Dark Sentinel V4 (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Manticore (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Flamberge V2, Adegan Silver sideblades (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dark Prophecy, Blazing Red (Obsidian V4)
Prophecy, Guardian Blue (Obsidian V4)
Dark Sentinel V4, Sun Rider's Destiny (Obsidian V5)
Dark Apprentice v4, Guardian Blue (Stunt)

Sold:
Dark Shock (Emerald & Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, TRI Consular Green (Obsidian V4)
Dominix LE V3, Adegan Silver (Stunt)
Aeon LE V4, Consular Green (Stunt)

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6098 on: March 04, 2016, 03:18:55 PM »

I just ordered my reaper and got the update saying it'll be 8 to 12 weeks before it is in stock so this will test my patience to the max.

I just wanted to give an update on this. I'm not sure if it's a mistake but I got an e-mail today saying my saber shipped....  Grin
If it really shipped in one day, WOW!!! Especially after being told it'll be this long, that's amazing. I ordered an extra stand too so maybe it was just that sent and for some reason it says the saber shipped too but geeze I'm excited!

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6099 on: March 04, 2016, 03:21:46 PM »

got my Flamberge V2 today!

still waiting for the Prophecy to reach US for repair... and then waiting for it to come back again
and waiting for DS and DP to be shipped XD

Congratulations on your Flamberge...you're going to love it! Cheesy

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #6100 on: March 04, 2016, 03:26:21 PM »

As I was just talking about how awesome US is doing now, my order shipped as well!  Cheesy

Azure Reaper, TRI-Cree AS, Obsidian Sound, Non-illuminated AV switch, too much excitement

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #6101 on: March 04, 2016, 03:40:46 PM »

Congratulations on your Flamberge...you're going to love it! Cheesy

You're so right...

Grin

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)

Sold:

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #6102 on: March 04, 2016, 03:44:23 PM »

You're so right...

Grin

Nice.

You look like you belong as one of the 'Knights of Ren'

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #6103 on: March 04, 2016, 03:59:51 PM »

She does!  The outfit is so practical and utilitarian in appearance...it works great for a Knight of Ren.  I am always pleased to see our numbers expand! Wink

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Layana
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #6104 on: March 04, 2016, 04:48:53 PM »

She does!  The outfit is so practical and utilitarian in appearance...it works great for a Knight of Ren.  I am always pleased to see our numbers expand! Wink

Awww thank you :3 I like to make you proud, my leader Cheesy be it you as Kylo Ren or as OC female Knight of Ren, Lord or Lady, either way, I'll follow you for the greater cause of the First Order!

Owned:
Spectre (Diamond)

Sold:

Pages: 1 ... 405 406 [407] 408 409 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: