Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177337 times)
Xwing 2
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #6075 on: March 03, 2016, 06:18:56 PM »

Just ordered my catalyst with sunriders destiny blade last week 2/21. So excited can't wait to hear back telling me my order shipped. Friends and family are probably getting sick of me talking about it lol.
Next I think I'll get the raven and enter the raffle. Fingers crossed.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #6076 on: March 03, 2016, 06:35:13 PM »

I broke down (two days?  Oy, no control!  And I call myself Jedi...) and ordered a Dominix LE V4 with a Renegade LE small pommel, Obsidian Lite, Covertec and white lit AV switch.  Switch is black. Should look great with its "ying" partner, my Aeon "reverse" LE.  :-)  Might staff them up as well, I'll have a pair of 32" blades once it arrives...  Oh.  Its AS but I'll be filtering it to SY.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Firwik Howlo
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #6077 on: March 03, 2016, 06:36:59 PM »

I just ordered my reaper and got the update saying it'll be 8 to 12 weeks before it is in stock so this will test my patience to the max.

Take a look round lively old London. Buzzing crowds we sweat and we revel. Red-cheeked shouts and songs In the flicker of the gaslight. Eager Blighty bursts from the cobblestones. Racing, climbing blooming fertility. Born from secret seeds that were scattered in the nighttime. London is fed upon the meat of the dead. They’re one shallow inch below the town. Them that whispered dreams that only poisoned us. Them that told us lies of their bravery. Them that preached of progress, and put us in the poorhouse. Them done horrid murder on bloody stages. Them that loudly crowed their humility.

Hefty
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6078 on: March 03, 2016, 07:09:25 PM »

Here is what i got:

dominix v2 red
aeon v3 light blue
dominix v4 red
dark standard issue v3 red
apprentice le v3 blue

Wil Pathen
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -44

Dark Side Points

« Reply #6079 on: March 03, 2016, 07:38:56 PM »

Being told the Graflex SE should be in stock by the beginning of next week.

That's exciting! I wasn't expecting it for another month or so.

Owned:
Bellicose - Emerald - Obsidian V4
Manticore CE Obsidian V4 - SRD
Phantom v4 Staff w/Li-ions - Tri BR
Dark Apprentice V2 w/NBv3 sound - CG
Graflex SE - AB
Dark Apprentice V4 Staff - BR
Standard Issue V3 Staff - Tri AS
Initiate V2 - AS

Grab Bag - Dark Liberator V3 - VA
Grab Bag - Dark Apprentice V3 - CG
Grab Bag - Liberator V3 - CG

marina_bonomi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 152

Light side points, please

« Reply #6080 on: March 03, 2016, 07:56:55 PM »

(Im)patiently waiting...

For the Archon V2.1 in Fire Orange I ordered yesterday. I just got the shipping notice, estimated delivery next Wednesday.

...and then hubby will have to wait till the 18th to open his birthday gift (insert Dastardly-like snigger) Wink

My arsenal:

Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 / Emerald
Stealth Dominix V4 in Arctic Blue

Chauntalei
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #6081 on: March 03, 2016, 09:22:11 PM »

Really tempted to put in an order for a Dark Menace w/Obsidian Lite for the upcoming Silicon Valley Comic Con, but i'm worried it won't get here in time. Has anyone put in an order for one recently, and if so, what was (or has been so far) your wait time like?

Kraxtor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Balance: tipping the scales back towards neutral

« Reply #6082 on: March 03, 2016, 09:59:31 PM »

Just now ordered my VERY FIRST saber.  Dark Apprentice LE v4, consular green blade.  I've been lurking the forums and eyeballing these sabers for over a year, and finally pulled the trigger!  Eagerly awaiting my new saber!!

We are just as blind in total darkness as we are in total light; it is only through a combination that we are permitted to see.

There are at least two sides to every story, and typically the truth is found somewhere in the middle.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2774

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #6083 on: March 03, 2016, 10:04:55 PM »

Just now ordered my VERY FIRST saber.  Dark Apprentice LE v4, consular green blade.  I've been lurking the forums and eyeballing these sabers for over a year, and finally pulled the trigger!  Eagerly awaiting my new saber!!

Excitement is no excuse for ignoring the RULES. Literally, Your first post needed to be under the big red RULES thread.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #6084 on: March 04, 2016, 02:50:22 AM »

Holy crap in a hat, I just ordered my Dark Sentinel LE on Wednesday, and just got shipping notice and tracking info.

They must be catching up, at least on some of the hilts.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6085 on: March 04, 2016, 04:50:28 AM »

(Im)patiently waiting...

For the Archon V2.1 in Fire Orange I ordered yesterday. I just got the shipping notice, estimated delivery next Wednesday.

...and then hubby will have to wait till the 18th to open his birthday gift (insert Dastardly-like snigger) Wink

Tell your hubby to get his own birthday.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

twitch77
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #6086 on: March 04, 2016, 06:33:24 AM »

Received my Stunt Dark Apprentice v4 in the mail today...a day early (usps priority mail). I ordered on 01/20/16 so it's been a rather long wait for me (43 days).
But it's here now and it's beautiful! I love it...I'm so glad I picked one up. Like trillions of other mankids out there, I HAD to own a lightsaber after watching TFA several times in the theater, but was really disapointed in what stores were (and weren't!) offering. I didn't like the cheap <$20 toys, as they were way too cheap looking and feeling for what I wanted...and the sabers I really wanted (force fx) were out of stock everywhere, and out of my price range.
Enter Ultra Sabers...and I was blown away that I could get a quality saber for right around $100! Crazy!
And man...this thing is worth every penny! What a beauty!!

My mom was so impressed with it when I showed her too! haha (she's a major star wars geek herself!)...when I handed it to her she gasped and was all like "OMG!! IT'S METAL!!" haha she was so shocked by it! She thought it was just plastic.
And now she wants one of her own! Cheesy We're going to get on her computer tomorrow and see if she can't find one she falls in love with.

Gah...this post is getting waaay too long...xP
But now that I have my saber...I'm definitely wanting sound! lol xP I had plenty of time to adjust my order during my wait...but I wasn't 100% sure I really needed the sound. Well now I know for sure! lol Yes. Yes I do NEED sound!
I'll either be ordering another new one with sound (and order it with a short blade so I can use my stunt for my offhand)...or I'm going to look into seeing what it's going to take to send this one back in for them to add sound to.
We'll see...I'm at least a month out from that (have other hobbies I'm dumping my moola into this month).

Okay haha...I'm done. Sorry for the super long post!!

My saber is here!
I'm happy!
The end!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 07:29:34 AM by Ultra » Logged

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #6087 on: March 04, 2016, 06:46:52 AM »

Hi, did you specifically ask for 24" blades on your 2 grab bags or did they randomly arrive that way?  I got a 24" blade with my grab bag and wanted 36" for sure.  All the posts I had read said grab bags were always 36", so I'm trying to figure out if it was a mistake or if 24" are truly in play.

Sorry it took so long to get back in to it.  Stupid work.  They keep wanting me to show up and do things.

Anyways I did request 24" blades for the grab bag of blades.

Je.daiiOfMandalore
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

« Reply #6088 on: March 04, 2016, 06:47:12 AM »

Is it uncommon for an instock saber to take over 2 weeks to ship? I know it says a 2-4 week lead time but it seems like other people who ordered the arbiter around the same time as me have already received theirs. I ordered my arbiter on the 18th... I know people who ordered back ordered sabers would kill for a 2 week lead time but Im just curious as to if this is normal. Mine still says processing. I dont want to seem impatient, I can definitely wait longer if need be but like I said im just curious

Light side points please
saber on the way: emerald arbiter with obsidian v4

Stovepipez
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

When slightly less then the best will do!

« Reply #6089 on: March 04, 2016, 06:50:04 AM »

I just got my 2 grab bags in the other week.  Why didn't some one stop me from ordering 2 more?  Wink

I also ordered a war glave emmiter so I am guessing it will be a while yet.

Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: