Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 238   Go Down
Author Topic: People you find attractive  (Read 977944 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1695 on: February 11, 2017, 08:16:05 PM »

Which made watching her in the remake of I Spit On Your Grave so difficult (well, that and the entire subject matter)...
Agreed. 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1696 on: February 11, 2017, 08:20:11 PM »

Agreed. 

I remember an entire conversation online regarding whether or not her character should have been arrested and jailed for what she did. Needless to say, the argument was... heated.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1697 on: February 11, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »

I remember an entire conversation online regarding whether or not her character should have been arrested and jailed for what she did. Needless to say, the argument was... heated.
Hmmm, I'll bet. Don't want to start one here, but I was rooting for her the whole time.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1698 on: February 11, 2017, 08:35:51 PM »

Hmmm, I'll bet. Don't want to start one here, but I was rooting for her the whole time.

Right there with ya, buddy. Her actions in the third film, however, are inexcusable.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #1699 on: February 11, 2017, 08:48:08 PM »

Right there with ya, buddy. Her actions in the third film, however, are inexcusable.
Ooooohhh? I haven't seen that one yet. Took it a little too far, did she?

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #1700 on: February 11, 2017, 09:59:26 PM »

Ooooohhh? I haven't seen that one yet. Took it a little too far, did she?

Well, there's a difference between a justifiable Roaring Rampage of Revenge and hunting down people who have done nothing specifically to her. The first film was justifiable (if extreme) vengeance, while the third is her gone off the deep end and becoming a murderous vigilante.

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #1701 on: February 11, 2017, 11:15:33 PM »

The beautiful, always quirky and extremely funny Audrey Plaza (wearing some REALLY nice shoes)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #1702 on: February 11, 2017, 11:24:59 PM »

To paraphrase something I heard someone say once....  "Legal and Moral don't always coincide." I'll leave it that.

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1703 on: February 11, 2017, 11:35:22 PM »

The beautiful, always quirky and extremely funny Audrey Plaza (wearing some REALLY nice shoes)

OK I'll step in here(against my own banishment), and say something, cuz if I go in imgur and do it, I'll get into a catastrophic downvoting session and I'm not for total argument. I'd rather dispute it amongst level headed gentleman and peers.
I don't find her attractive one bit! She does nothing but grind my teeth. I don't know why guys like her, and I'd like to know why, cuz I don't get why, cuz I'm blind to why?

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1704 on: February 11, 2017, 11:39:51 PM »

OK I'll step in here(against my own banishment), and say something, cuz if I go in imgur and do it, I'll get into a catastrophic downvoting session and I'm not for total argument. I'd rather dispute it amongst level headed gentleman and peers.
I don't find her attractive one bit! She does nothing but grind my teeth. I don't know why guys like her, and I'd like to know why, cuz I don't get why, cuz I'm blind to why?
Quirky sense of humour, deadpan delivery (Scott Pilgrim vs The World) and she can just be downright dirty (Dirty Grandpa). Plus, those really big round brown beautiful eyes.

I do find her attractive. She is definitely more uniquely beautiful  (like Uma Thurman) than classically beautiful. But, it is fine if you don't find her attractive.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1705 on: February 11, 2017, 11:51:20 PM »

Quirky sense of humour, deadpan delivery (Scott Pilgrim vs The World) and she can just be downright dirty (Dirty Grandpa). Plus, those really big round brown beautiful eyes.

I do find her attractive. She is definitely more uniquely beautiful  (like Uma Thurman) than classically beautiful. But, it is fine if you don't find her attractive.

She's always got like a B*tch face on. I know that's not always on, and duh, I know she's smiles, but it's burnt into my eyeballs. Some guys make it seem as she's too hot too handle and can't say a bad thing about her. I'm like "really??" I've never got the appeal. She's always been that psycho mean wench Scott pilgrim. Moody.

Uma Thurman, now, there's a looker!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1706 on: February 11, 2017, 11:53:17 PM »

She's always been that psycho mean wench Scott pilgrim. Moody.

That's about attitude though, not looks.

She's always got like a B*tch face on. I know that's not always on, and duh, I know she's smiles, but it's burnt into my eyeballs.
If you say so

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1707 on: February 12, 2017, 12:01:45 AM »

That's about attitude though, not looks.
If you say so

Attitude comes off as attraction. And from her roles, I always see her as a moody person with a temperamental face on. I've seen her smile. The smile doesn't make up for anything. So she's funny though? What was she on? Parks and Recreation??

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1708 on: February 12, 2017, 12:05:41 AM »

Attitude comes off as attraction. And from her roles, I always see her as a moody person with a temperamental face on. I've seen her smile. The smile doesn't make up for anything. So she's funny though? What was she on? Parks and Recreation??
Apparently she was on Parks and Rec, but I don't watch it. I know her from Scott Pilgrim and  Dirty Grandpa

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #1709 on: February 12, 2017, 12:11:05 AM »

Apparently she was on Parks and Rec, but I don't watch it. I know her from Scott Pilgrim and  Dirty Grandpa

Well, anywho, I'm not a fan of her. Back to solitary confinement (aka, the Attic)

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 238   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: