Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Obsidian Launcher Available (UPDATED 11/09/2021)  (Read 333626 times)
Abrahm Lion
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

In stereo, where available.

« Reply #285 on: January 11, 2018, 12:36:52 PM »

Hey guys, just got my new saber today. It was a mystery saber, specifically an Electrum Wind with premium sound and rechargable batteries, however I'm having some troubles accessing the soundboard. I'm assuming I have obsidian v3 sound because I cannot cycle sounds through the saber itself, so I tried installing the mac version of the launcher and I want to go ahead and plug my saber in to change fonts, but I'm not sure if this is the current version of the launcher. What I have is the v2.45 launcher, but this thread says to use the v4 launcher... I just don't know how to access the v4 launcher, and I don't want to plug in my saber because I heard plugging in to old launchers can actually mess up the board. Any help would be appreciated.

I think you're confusing the version number of the Launcher software (v2.45) with the version number of the sound board (v4).  v2.45 is the latest version of the Launcher software (which is known as the "Obsidian v4 Launcher").  And yes, it does work with the v3 sound board.

- Abrahm
- Sentinel LE v4 (tri-cree AB, Obsidian v4)

Voidwalker
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #286 on: January 13, 2018, 01:50:49 AM »

Yeah, I did confuse those two things. Ended up figuring everything and couldn't be happier with my saber. Thanks for the reply!

AudaciousRex
Force Sensitive

« Reply #287 on: April 07, 2020, 09:12:26 PM »

UPDATED 05/21/2015: The new and improved v4 Launcher now works with v3 soundboard, v4 soundboard, and the Emerald Driver.  If you are trying to connect to any of those devices please use the v4 Launcher and NOT the v3 Launcher.  NO LONGER USE THE V3 LAUNCHER FOR ANY OPERATIONS.  

The Mac version of the v4 Launcher can be found HERE and the Windows version of the v4 Launcher can be found HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvyRd6NuCJw&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJORRyxxR5Q&feature=youtu.be

My launcher says V2.45, any fix?

mparis666
Force Sensitive

« Reply #288 on: May 05, 2020, 01:43:33 AM »

is there any way to change the size of the font in the application itself? just too small for my aging eyes... Also curious about the options.XML file, is there a guide for tweaks?

ArsenialScorpine
Force Sensitive

« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2021, 06:26:09 PM »

Anyone know if there are sound fonts that we can download? or do we have to purchase that $999 Obsidian sound font item???

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2021, 08:05:00 PM »

Anyone know if there are sound fonts that we can download? or do we have to purchase that $999 Obsidian sound font item???
i vaguely recalled seeing this so had to look again - yeah, 999.99 for fonts Smiley - https://ultrasabers.com/product/obsidian-usb-sound-fonts/  i think it is set so no one will actually purchase it.
be sure to read the description - it has some you can download for free.  they are also available in other places in this forum.
Some members have created and shared unique sound fonts right here in this forum.  Check around with the search option.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2021, 04:02:06 PM »

i vaguely recalled seeing this so had to look again - yeah, 999.99 for fonts Smiley - https://ultrasabers.com/product/obsidian-usb-sound-fonts/  i think it is set so no one will actually purchase it.
be sure to read the description - it has some you can download for free.  they are also available in other places in this forum.
Some members have created and shared unique sound fonts right here in this forum.  Check around with the search option.

They’re actually free… I “purchased’ them, and there was no charge.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

nunya
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 59

« Reply #292 on: November 10, 2021, 07:19:14 PM »

They’re actually free… I “purchased’ them, and there was no charge.
thanks for confirming!  it was one i did not want to risk actually going through to the bank - it difficult enough explaining why i need a $100+ empty hilt Grin

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #293 on: November 11, 2021, 04:29:58 PM »

thanks for confirming!  it was one i did not want to risk actually going through to the bank - it difficult enough explaining why i need a $100+ empty hilt Grin

Yup… I know that feeling.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Razzorr
Force Sensitive

« Reply #294 on: August 08, 2022, 12:42:31 AM »

Anyone using Windows 11?
I am having trouble with with the launcher saying that I do not have any fonts on my sabers.
I have used an older PC with Windows 10 and everything works fine.
Trying to see if it Windows 11 or if it maybe the USB ports on my main PC.
EDIT: These are Dimond sabers. 

Sabers
Sentinel: blade Guardian blue  (Stunt)
Azure Butcher: blade varies (Diamond)
x2 Azure Fallen: blade varies (Diamond)
Azure Dominicide: blade varies (Diamond)
Apprentice LE V5: blade green (Stunt with Li-ion) Raffle Summer 2022 win.

OldboyVicious
Force Sensitive

« Reply #295 on: February 24, 2023, 01:15:01 AM »

I'm so sorry if this is a super noob question:

May I ask what the latest launcher version is, and where the link to it is?

I have downloaded the launcher from the link, which gives me 2.89. I cannot find a link to the (I think the newest is 3.2.2 or something?) newest version. I'm unable to change my emerald saber colors. "Test Pulse" box is also greyed out/non functional.

The saber indicates that it is connected, I was able to update to the latest firmware, I am able to change sounds in the obsidian tab. I am just unable to change the colors in the emerald tab. (Yes, it is an emerald saber haha).

Don't know what I'm missing, but I am a little on the older side and not so tech-savvy. Thanks for any help in advance.

Is it true that typed questions no longer require question marks!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: