Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2171242 times)
Lord DinoMight
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1350 on: September 03, 2012, 06:39:00 AM »

im currently waiting on a dark shock saber with sound but im curious as to if the sound will already come installed or if i need to download something and install it myself?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1351 on: September 03, 2012, 12:48:29 PM »

im currently waiting on a dark shock saber with sound but im curious as to if the sound will already come installed or if i need to download something and install it myself?

You will have the default Obsidian font on it, so it will be ready to go.  You will need to download new fonts and install them with the Obsidian launcher if you want to change sound sets.

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #1352 on: September 04, 2012, 09:05:43 PM »

my baby will be here tomorrow, finally Grin. i plan on taking half day off work so i can sign for it when the ups driver delivers it. this past week felt like an eternity.

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #1353 on: September 09, 2012, 12:01:58 AM »

Monarch came in today, unfortunatley UPS man left it on my doorstep when I was in the shower so didn't actually know it was here until I was heading out the door to work.

Wife was lovely enough to open it, and snap a couple of pictures for me (no place to upload them from work).

Even though it was a bad camera (blackberries have horrid cameras) I could immediately tell the huge difference between my Sunriders Destiny and the Blue one (Defender blue? I forget the name).

When I get home tonight will have some side by side pics of the Overlord and Monarch, and hopefully a video this weekend.

How does the Monarch handle? It looks like the hilt is a bit shorter so may have to treat it more of a one handed weapon than a two.
Guardian blue Grin

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Longdong
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #1354 on: September 09, 2012, 12:57:38 AM »

So how longs the standard wait after making an order?
Just ordered mine a few days ago and am hoping it's in stock!

Give light side points!

Darth Dau Kho
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -43

Darkside points please

« Reply #1355 on: September 09, 2012, 01:08:52 AM »

Almost impossible to say. Depends on the hilt, features, and you are in the middle of the dragoncon lag so you might have a little bit longer of a wait than usual.

BR SI, GB Dark Initiate v3, CG Dark Initiate v3, GB Archon v2 Obsidian, AS Custom Aeon v2, AB Dark Initiate v3, VA Dark Initiate v3, VA Initiate v2

Longdong
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 14

« Reply #1356 on: September 09, 2012, 02:27:39 AM »

Thanks! I think it will be quick!
Actually, I ordered 2 and they are my first sabers! A guardian with blue blade and red av switch.
And an initiate V2 le for practise with red blade

Give light side points!

SILVERBACK
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -77

i like dark side points and cookies

« Reply #1357 on: September 09, 2012, 07:09:46 PM »

my dark arbiter came in and this saber is awesome!!!!! the sound that comes out from the obsidian board is amazing, its loud and clear, not muffled like the mr's and hasbro's. i'm not too sure about the dva but i may have to try another blade. i think the heavy grade washes the color out most of the way up the blade and the real color is only about a quarter of the blade from the emiter. right now i have a lee filter in to make it more of the color i think it should be. i want to play around with the different sound fonts but i'm having difficulty downloading it and the videos arent much good to me because i'm not too computer savy so i'm going to have my brother in law come over to help me get it straightened out.

Darth Renov
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -16

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015140418

« Reply #1358 on: September 10, 2012, 11:03:21 PM »

My shipping notice lol. Patience does not become this Sith. Haven't been this excited for a saber since my bellicose last year.

I sense a disturbance in the forums...

Darth Renov
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -16

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015140418

« Reply #1359 on: September 10, 2012, 11:34:54 PM »

Please forgive the double post, not 20 minutes pass and voila! Shipping number. Just gotta wait until Wednesday for delivery. This is why I buy ultrasabers.

I sense a disturbance in the forums...

Jare Tal’onidir
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

I am a Jedi..but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #1360 on: September 11, 2012, 03:08:26 AM »

shipping notice on a DVA Prophesy stunt saber, a coupler, and a war glaive emitter.

My Sabers:
FO Aeon v2: DVA Prophecy v3; SY Consular; VA Nickle Monarch; AS Shock; BR Malishock, AB Graflex, PO Manticore FOC with Obsidian; CG Liberator AS FOC with Obsidian; and a GB Nickle Prophecy v3 with Obsidian

CrossingStar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -109

Resident Togruta and fan of the Clone Wars

« Reply #1361 on: September 11, 2012, 12:27:46 PM »

shipping notice on a DVA Prophesy stunt saber, a coupler, and a war glaive emitter.

Sounds like a beauty. Enjoy!

~Nashara/Coronach~ (Togruta) Sith apprentice of Darth Cronfios.

~Xantos~ (Half human half zebrak) No alignment, friend of Devin

Jare Tal’onidir
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

I am a Jedi..but the Dark Side has the best toys!

« Reply #1362 on: September 11, 2012, 05:07:27 PM »

Yay! Should be here tomorrow. Looking forward to a sleepless night.

My Sabers:
FO Aeon v2: DVA Prophecy v3; SY Consular; VA Nickle Monarch; AS Shock; BR Malishock, AB Graflex, PO Manticore FOC with Obsidian; CG Liberator AS FOC with Obsidian; and a GB Nickle Prophecy v3 with Obsidian

Thonolan
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 43

« Reply #1363 on: September 11, 2012, 07:25:47 PM »

GB shipped yesterday, should be here on tuesday!

YEAAAAH BUDDY/

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #1364 on: September 12, 2012, 04:29:10 PM »

Awating a Dark Catalyst pommel for my Dominix V3 grab bag, and a 24"Midgrade blade and a Violet Amnethyst MLS for a Yoda conversion for a friend. I'll be using the VA led out of the MLS for the conversion, and installing a Lux V Cyan Bin3 led into the MLS unit.

dark side points please

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: