Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2177488 times)
Darth Evora
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Join the Dark Side

« Reply #1665 on: December 29, 2012, 05:40:31 AM »

I am officially addicted to grab bags. The excitement of not knowing what you're going to get makes it so much more fun. I'm not worried either because I haven't seen an ultra saber I don't want  Smiley

Dominix LE V2 Blazing Red

Whatislove
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 3

Big Red Machine

« Reply #1666 on: December 29, 2012, 05:51:27 AM »

I'm far from patiently checking the fedex tracking page every few minutes waiting for my SS Raven with sound in DVA w/ red AV switch

Dark Side Points Please

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Watches, Maryland Terps FB/BB, sabers!

« Reply #1667 on: December 29, 2012, 06:22:56 AM »

Thanks man! It's not bad at all. These things are amazing an a lot of fun.

Sweet pic! I kind of regret that my son opted for VA for his Prophecy over the original idea of GB. I love blue sabers, and your pic shows another reason why.

Yeah...blue is my fav color...and I want to get more pics, but Im limited in my apartment space...

Sabers: Chosen One CE (coming soon)

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1668 on: December 29, 2012, 06:23:55 AM »

I'm far from patiently checking the fedex tracking page every few minutes waiting for my SS Raven with sound in DVA w/ red AV switch

LMAO!!! Im the same way!!!!! Point for that!!!

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1669 on: December 29, 2012, 01:28:09 PM »

Yeah...blue is my fav color...and I want to get more pics, but Im limited in my apartment space...

Your pics are just fine.  Glad to have another Blue fan on board.  Have a point.

Blue

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1670 on: December 29, 2012, 03:51:34 PM »

Your pics are just fine.  Glad to have another Blue fan on board.  Have a point.

Blue

Thanks Blue!! Back at ya!!

Oramac
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -256

Dark Side, please. I like the cookies.

« Reply #1671 on: December 29, 2012, 04:13:37 PM »

Well, I put in the order less than 12 hours ago, and I'm definitely getting anxious for it to get here! 

Got me a Dark War Glaive with silver claws in Blazing Red with non-illuminated AV switch and AS FOC.  Also got an extra emitter in Fire Orange with VA FOC and a grab bag for good measure.  I didn't specify anything on the grab bag except a HG blade.  I got secret plans for the blade.....   [evil laugh]

Someone mentioned a few pages back they got something in Sentinel Yellow.  I'm pissed at myself that I forgot that color!!  Guess I know what color my next saber will be.  lol. 

I give stealth points.  You may get one without ever knowing it! Muwahaha!

Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red/AS FOC [or FO/VA FOC]
Initiate v3 with Obsidian - Blazing Red
Initiate v3 - Consular

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1672 on: December 29, 2012, 04:49:21 PM »

Well, I put in the order less than 12 hours ago, and I'm definitely getting anxious for it to get here! 

Got me a Dark War Glaive with silver claws in Blazing Red with non-illuminated AV switch and AS FOC.  Also got an extra emitter in Fire Orange with VA FOC and a grab bag for good measure.  I didn't specify anything on the grab bag except a HG blade.  I got secret plans for the blade.....   [evil laugh]

Someone mentioned a few pages back they got something in Sentinel Yellow.  I'm pissed at myself that I forgot that color!!  Guess I know what color my next saber will be.  lol. 

Me too! I put my order in last night for a Bellicose in Consular Green, green AV switch, HG ultraedge blade...waiting for the "ITS BEEN SHIPPED" email...LOL!

shae63
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #1673 on: December 29, 2012, 06:40:06 PM »

im anxiously waiting on a dominix v2 and a grab bag  which ever one gets to me first will be my first ultrasaber

Darth Evora
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Join the Dark Side

« Reply #1674 on: December 29, 2012, 08:41:09 PM »

im anxiously waiting on a dominix v2 and a grab bag  which ever one gets to me first will be my first ultrasaber

The Dominix was my first saber. You'll love it!

Dominix LE V2 Blazing Red

shae63
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #1675 on: December 29, 2012, 08:53:05 PM »

thats what ive heard from many people it makes me even more excited for it to come in haha

i also cant wait to see what the grab bag brings

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #1676 on: December 30, 2012, 12:57:54 PM »

But what happens if they arrive at the same time or even in the same box???   Grin

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

shae63
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #1677 on: December 30, 2012, 02:45:40 PM »

that would be awsome but dint think that will happen since i ordered them two days apart from each other haha

Darth Abaddon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 96

« Reply #1678 on: December 30, 2012, 05:33:53 PM »

I'm waiting for my UEHG grab bag in CG. I got it to sample the quality before I save for the one I want with all the bells and whistles. If I get lucky and I get the hilt I want (Dark Libby), I can just send it out for a color change and the bells and whistles later. I can't wait. My friend at the garage is, shall we say, screwed.  Grin And I'm also looking forward to sparring with TJ when Hoth....I mean Wintertime PA thaws. I'll probably do a review when it gets here. I'm going nuts with the wait though... Force help me. I'm not too worried about the quality though, seems no matter what you get around here, you are awe struck at the craftsmanship. It just sucks that January 4th is gonna take forever...  Cry

If anyone ever tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back.

Jewish Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #1679 on: December 30, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »

My Bellicose in CG/Silver FoC will ship tomorrow...cant wait to see that green!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: